View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Robot Alliance - Seeking Mergers 

Several robotic organisms have crossed over into the Galaxy Legion Universe. Surrounded by strange sites and creatures these beings have united under the banner of The Robot Alliance. The Transformers and The Gobots are now storming their way into the Galaxy ready to take on whatever comes our way. Without further ado here is more info about the 2 legions that make up The Robot Alliance.

The Transformers:

The Transformers is a race of transforming robots that once lived on the planet known as Cybertron. During a space bridge malfunction we were transported to this Galaxy. We now stand united with friends and former enemies so we may survive the challenges that we may face. We named our base Cybertron to honor our former home world. Cybertron is a healthy level 5 and pumping out over 20k artifact points a day.

We do have the Mission Control Center which gives us access to the legion missions feature which our members enjoy doing with their fellow legionmates.

We have a fully functional CT Lab built with the remains of Iacon. Within its chambers several secrets lie. Our best scientists have spent countless hours researching and have discovered 14 of its many secrets:

The Transformers are seeking ranked 100+ players BUT exceptions might be made for the right PVP oriented player. Being an Aerlen, Fixer, or Sab also helps ;)

The Gobots:

The Gobots have also arrived in this Galaxy in a similar manner to The Transformers. We offer a level 5 research base that pumps out over 20k research a day and support from The Transformers.

Our CT Lab has 6 discoveries:
Feel free to stop by for a visit if you need the Eureka Medal :)

The Gobots will except any player, regardless of rank or strength and train them for whatever awaits them in the galaxy.

By the end of the training The Robot Alliance offers you will look like this:
and this:
thats right with our training and guidance you too can be a mighty cybernetic warrior ready to take on the Galaxy ;)

Both legions are willing to help our members out in any way we can. With artifacts, credits, planets, etc. Apply now so you may be quickly accepted by the amazing officer teams at both legions ;)

Feel free to message me for more details about The Robot Alliance :)

Last edited by varunjitsingh146 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 am
Profile WWW

hey dude interested in any trade or battle packs ??

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 am

As usual with my buddy var, he has the support of myself and my legion mates. He's one of the few players out there who seems to legitimately care about the well being of each and every member.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

thease guys know what there doing and i can tell there going to be big one day i would join them if i were you

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am

blackfox wrote:
hey dude interested in any trade or battle packs ??

Sent a trade ;)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am
Profile WWW

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 am

I second what Rebel and Folly said. Var picked me up out of my dead legion and made me feel at home when i merged. He has put others before himself for all of the time ive known him.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:00 am
Profile WWW

Follyuu wrote:
As usual with my buddy var, he has the support of myself and my legion mates. He's one of the few players out there who seems to legitimately care about the well being of each and every member.

thanks Folly. it really means a lot to hear you say that :)

blackfox wrote:
thease guys know what there doing and i can tell there going to be big one day i would join them if i were you

thanks for the shoutout Blackfox. Good luck with your legion as well :)

Rebel4561 wrote:
I've been good friends with a lot of these guys for a long time. They're good people. They'll help you if you need in anyway they can and will teach you how to play the game right. I highly suggest this legion to any low rank looking for a home.

Yup yup anyone looking for a legion should give us a try. We're not just for low ranks either as you can tell by looking up our legion ;)

darthmaple wrote:
I second what Rebel and Folly said. Var picked me up out of my dead legion and made me feel at home when i merged. He has put others before himself for all of the time ive known him.

No problem Darthmaple. You've been amazing as well and i'm glad to have you aboard :)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am
Profile WWW

as you can see our legion comm has a decent amount of activity so far ;)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 am

Soundwave360 wrote:

:shock:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:33 am

Can't say enough good things about this leader folks, he's a very helpful person and is always willing to lend a hand. You won't go wrong under his command, two thumbs up from me.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 am

Your supply ships shall be welcomed and guarded at RallTiir, and we look forward to joining you on the battle field.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:12 am

GrandMasterRav wrote:
Soundwave360 wrote:

:shock:

ill take that as a compliment ;)

Rarek wrote:
Can't say enough good things about this leader folks, he's a very helpful person and is always willing to lend a hand. You won't go wrong under his command, two thumbs up from me.

thanks rarek you should stop by sometime. i know being non existant is cool and all but being a huge fighting robot has its perks ;)
elerian wrote:
Your supply ships shall be welcomed and guarded at RallTiir, and we look forward to joining you on the battle field.

thanks Elerian. your ships will be welcome to stop by Cybertron at anytime as well :)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

;)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

24/50 slots have been filled. dont miss out and join now :)

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:24 am
Profile WWW

Special thanks to FSD from AU who has been with us for a couple days now helping us out with energy contributions, and to Wredz who'll be stopping by to help with CT Lab Discoveries. Also we eagerly await a visit from Aiyah for her legion tour :)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:39 am
Profile WWW

varunjitsingh146 wrote:
Special thanks to FSD from AU who has been with us for a couple days now helping us out with energy contributions, and to Wredz who'll be stopping by to help with CT Lab Discoveries. Also we eagerly await a visit from Aiyah for her legion tour :)

I'll get there, promise! Just these other people keep accepting me so fast that I don't even have time to place a request!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 am

Aiyah wrote:
varunjitsingh146 wrote:

I'll get there, promise! Just these other people keep accepting me so fast that I don't even have time to place a request!

sounds good Aiyah. just have fun along the way :)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:42 am
Profile WWW

you guys should have a training legion called "The Gobots"

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 am

elerian wrote:
you guys should have a training legion called "The Gobots"

lol i think my little brother watches that :D you know what im actually going to consider that for the future ;)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next