View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Weeping Angels - Lvl 5 Research Base - Any Rank Welcome 

The Weeping Angels are a solid, friendly legion with a strong research stacked base, producing over 500k production points per day.
We have a CT lab with 11 discoveries, several rare/elite NPC alerts daily as well as daily base battles.

For new players we offer all the help we can give with planets, credits, artifacts etc, as well as training and advice on building a good, strong ship and how best to advance through the game.

For more experienced players looking for a new challenge, we are a strong but growing legion with big plans to expand. We have links with other legions for exchanging members to make use of their artifact heavy base, and our own 2nd legion will be starting in the near future so we may even be looking for leaders.

Come and say hi, if you like it then stay a while. Hit the link below to join

http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... Q9MTA0Mzg=

Regards
Rassilon

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

If you are a fan of Dr. Who, then this is the Legion for you.

:mrgreen:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 am

DwarvenGiant wrote:
If you are a fan of Dr. Who, then this is the Legion for you.

:mrgreen:

Lol true but we're not Dr Who exclusive, all are welcome :)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 am

Over 22000 research points per day now from the base :D :lol:

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 am

28000 today :)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am

I've been in other legions before, however, " The Weeping Angels" is far more active when it comes to helping newbies improve their game. We also have battle pacts with other equally helpful legions. We all work together as a team to help members achieve their goals. Joining " The Weeping Angels" is something you won't regret!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Now that the inactive players have been given the opportunity to be inactive somewhere else, we now have more room for players that want to improve their game! If you are ranked lower than 100 you will still be able to join provided you are going to be an active player. If you can't be active every week we can't use you. Nothing personal, we just have greater goals for our legion.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Good legion (battle/trade pact with mine), really nice guys. v.helpful. Wholeheartedly recommend.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

DreDon wrote:
Good legion (battle/trade pact with mine), really nice guys. v.helpful. Wholeheartedly recommend.

Thanks DreDon, it's a pleasure working alongside you guys :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 am

Wow! "Serpentarius". A great and highly respected officer in our legion, just sent me 150 traps! My point is that if you're in a legion that isn't show the support you need, then you need " The Weeping Angels ".

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Yet another has seen the wisdom of joining The Weeping Angels! Don't worry we still have room for a few more active recruits, for now. Active being the key word, You'll get all the support you need to succeed.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 pm

If you're an active player and tired of not getting the support you need in the legion your in, then you need to join The Weeping Angels! No joke! Since I have joined TWA I have learned more about playing the game from the dedicated players in TWA then I had at any other legion I was in. TWA has no shortage of support and respect for all of its members.
You really have nothing to lose.

CT lab and 11 discoveries. Not to mention many rare and elite NPC alerts as well as many base battles!

Planets are regularly shared with members!

See ya soon!

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Ceasar wrote:
If you're an active player and tired of not getting the support you need in the legion your in, then you need to join The Weeping Angels! No joke! Since I have joined TWA I have learned more about playing the game from the dedicated players in TWA then I had at any other legion I was in. TWA has no shortage of support and respect for all of its members.
You really have nothing to lose.

CT lab and 11 discoveries. Not to mention many rare and elite NPC alerts as well as many base battles!

Planets are regularly shared with members!

See ya soon!

Yeah i just logged in for 5 minutes and had 4 elites from our npc officer Abiectio, 1 base battle shared form our allies Xenobytes, 20k research from the base and shared a not very well guarded terra planet with my legion mates for someone to invade FOC :mrgreen: We do try to keep each other busy! :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

3 npc's in the last 8 hours. We're a very busy and productive legion and you really don't want to miss out on a great opportunity!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 am

Ceasar wrote:
3 npc's in the last 8 hours. We're a very busy and productive legion and you really don't want to miss out on a great opportunity!

At rank 430 i've had about 8 NPCs today! Seems to be more every day :D

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 am

Well for starters......for those who are interested to join, I'll give a brief summary of what is our usual day-to-day activities......

1. We enjoy base battles and participate in it at any time possible ........ our allied legions are actively participate too in base battles.
Great place to start for those who plans to earn silver badges every now and often.
Please be active occasionally for easy badges. It is too good to be missed.

2. We also active into NPC boss battles for their rare arti drops and CTP, our high rankers are mostly NPC hunters.
For those who wish to join us, please keep in mind, that these NPCs are first come, first serve basis. Anyone will try to take it down the moment they're posted.
Good things goes to those who answer the knocking door 8-)

3. Our Research-oriented legion benefits in two-ways:
a) With daily load of research point (RP), members can focus more on owning more arti planets without losing their edge on research.
Instead of owning a whole lot of research planets, why not fill them with lots of arti planets?
b) Extra boost of research points daily can greatly help any players under 200 ranks.
Through research, comes quality arti points.

I hope to see you all in our legion. Happy gaming! :)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

There are many very big legions out there that offer a lot of perks to join their legion. A smart strategy on their part. We also have perks to entice new recruits, however to become one of the "great legions", it's more important to have a strong and stable team of leaders to facilitate that growth required to become a great legion.

If you are the type of player that is looking for a legion where you can establish a strong reputation and be part of building a Great Legion, then you are welcome to be apart of " TWA".
However you must be active to remain an Angel!

Or you can take the easy route and go with another legion that has done most of hard work of becoming a great legion.

Personally I prefer to be apart of a legion that has incredible growth potential and where I can leave my mark and establish a strong reputation! If YOU are looking to be part of a Great Legion and become part of it's growth, then your search is over. Join " The Weeping Angels " now! You won't regret it!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Ive only recently joined the Weeping Angels and its my second legion. Compared to my first experience this is much better. There aren't constant alerts for dumb reasons and there are plenty of bosses to go around. Hope we get some more people to join up, we're always having a good time and ill hope to see some new faces soon

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Daily npcs. Come and get them while their HOT!!! If you're not in an legion yet or are thinking of moving onto a different legion then you really should consider " The Weeping Angels ". We really put a solid effort into helping all of our members improve their game. Not to mention we're fun people!

If u are an active player then we want YOU! OH, and don't forget, we're fun people too!

See ya soon!

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:31 pm

this is the best legion for anyone looking for an active and responsive group to hang out with and ask advise about the game!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next