View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The Terranian Armada - SS Recruitment Thread 

Hello everyone, you all know me, I am SixSisters and this is something that I was asked to do by one Shortwave, Leader of The Terranian Armada. What is it he asked me to do? Well he asked me to make his legion a brand spanking and shiny recruitment thread. Of course I did it out of the kindness of my heart. (As well as the promise of help from him with my thread)

So I am going to talk a little bit about this group.

TA has been well known for a long time as being a training legion that pumped out some pretty great ships and leaders! However, that will no longer be the case as the founder, and leader, of TA himself has stated the following – “TA will no longer focus on the assistance of low ranked ships. As much as we have enjoyed the time we have been doing this, many of our loyal members are beginning to lose interest due to the lack of content for them. For this reason, from the time of this thread, we will be discontinuing our Training Legion ideals.”

Now that comes as a pretty big shocker to me and probably to you guys too. I can say though that they will have supporters. Many people not even in the legion spoke on their behalf. Howesy, who is well known for his scandal that left him with almost no where to go, had been given refuge in TA under his new name. Even after they learned of his identity, the leaders decided to give him a chance and allow him to stay. Now, Howesy is known for being the best comeback from a scandal like the one he created.

Some of his allies were more than happy to say nice things about them as well; however, they seemed to focus on that training legion aspect. It makes me wonder how many people will react to this. Now, I for one thing TA is pretty upstanding in its morals. Many a time when you see a TA person on the forums who is mediating something.

One last thing before I move onto statistics and such. I have been to TA before for a visit and in the short time I was there I saw some amazing activity. I do not know if that happens all the time, but I have heard it is an average thing. This legion has a heck of an active player base and joining them, would be an amazing way to make some awesome friends.

Now, of course you have your obligatory statistics that are just plain boring. I have to them though so yeah.

This legion has a Level 6 Base which produces around 60k AP per day; a great payout no doubt. It also includes an awesome CT Lab with seventeen discoveries! This includes both the planetary upgrades, most of the planetary buildings and all the modules besides that shiny new drone.

They have an entirely active player base with only one inactive player at the moment. The ships in their legion are so strong that they are usually around 20 ranks higher in strength then in rank. They are planning on changing this though of course. So join TA today and give them a hand. If you can’t do that because you are a leader or officer in your own legion, well then they are looking for strong BPs to give them a hand.

Oh, and before I continue on. They have TWENTY THREE Fixers; that is nearly a 75% repair to the base as well as a 230% bonus to hull. So yeah, you want in a legion which has a base that probably won’t be disabled any time soon? Then join today.

This has been SixSisters, and I approve this legion.

Click above, second signature for some news!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm

TA has my seal of approval. Its a great legion that you can't go wrong with by joining.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Alright, we are no longer accepting low ranked ships except on certain circumstances.

Rank limit on average is 200.

Friends of other Legion members are allowed with a good reputation.

Players who are a Fixer, Sab, or Aerlen might be allowed below the minimum rank.

Also, if you are active on the forums, you might be allowed.

Other exceptions MIGHT be made.

Thank you SixSisters for making this for me.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Not overly surprised by the move, Gorog and I had talked about it as far back as High Charity!

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm
Jeez, I hope it's not full by the time I come back....

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 am

I support this legion also if i wasnt in the transformers with varun i would also be in TA they are a great group who take care of there members!!

^
sig by skywarp

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 am

We are still looking for higher ranked members. We have so far managed to recruit one player but need four more. Come on peeps and join the TA which will prove to be awesome in the coming future.

Also, we are looking for BPs with leaderboard legions. So shoot us a PM if you want to be allied with us.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Am i allowed back in later? i left for 3 separate planet trades, was rank 79, am now rank 120..

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 am
Profile WWW

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am
Profile WWW

Sean, anyone who is out on trades is welcome to come back. So fear not.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 am

We are looking for a BP with any legions in the top 100 ranks of strength.

We look to be taking out harder and higher level bases. Currently we are focusing on getting slightly more difficult bases and in turn getting our current members set up for taking out bigger and more difficult bases.

If you wish to join us but don't know if you want to give up your high level base disables, well I can only imagine that within a month or two, if we get one player above rank 300 a week, we should be able to start taking out level five and maybe even level six bases.

Give us a join to help us out in getting up to the leaderboard. I am sure you will enjoy your stay either way.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Yeah we're looking for higher ranked members, does that mean we want to close the gap between rank and strength? Hells no. Whatever your playstyle, through years of experience and a great active comm, we can make your ship a force to be reckoned with. Just because we're looking for higher levels doesn't mean we'll stop coaching.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Bump! Just rejoined after not being here in a long time, so if your over 200 rank come join TA as there are chatty people along with lots of npcs,bases and contests going on. So come join us and don't miss out on all the fun!!

^
sig by skywarp

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Bump!

^
sig by skywarp

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 pm
This is, by far, the best legion in which I have been a part of. The people here are extremely helpful, to the point where if you sneeze, they will send you a virtual Kleenex. They also have quite a lot of experience when it comes to playing the game. We have a L7 Artifact base with a little bit of Research on the side. The legion comm here at TA is the most active comm I have ever seen, and I've visited a couple of top-tier legions. We have 2-3 base battles a day. Our CT lab only lacks the Anubix. Best of all, we have the one and only Cat.

Quick summary, if you like resources, helpful and experienced people, active comms, and bases, and you can withstand some playful poking every now and then, this is the legion for you.

Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]