View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 the arctic nowtaking members 

it is a new legion taking people of at least 15th rank big plans later on but now just starting small https://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/ ... Q9MjQyMjQ=

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 am

what lvl base? production type?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm

it was juststarted so its lvl one now and we are gonna do a arti with a lil research on the side

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Now to be honest why would someone join a legion created by a level 83 ? compared to a better legion that can offer much much more.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Whoa there Space, no need of that

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm

i may be a low level but i know my way around the game and its mostly a legion to help build low levels

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Not to sound mean or anything but at your current rank, unless you're extremely wealthy you will not be able to profit from the base. Assuming you do get it to level 5 on your own (which will be extremely hard with what I'm guessing, you have less than 1k energy max, which means it will take YEARS for you to build the base on your own.) You will not be able to afford the rising upkeep without profitting from the legion. People who build bases at your rank often get fustrated upgrading the base after level 3, let alon level 4 (which are steep upgrading climbs), and quit the game out of boredom.

Building a training legion means that you will have to give out a lot to support lower rank players, meaning you will need at least a level 5 base (to get any decent production), and a high credit income (since I assume you have no one there to assist you in upkeep, being that you're deciding to build a training legion).

Tip: Focus a base on one type of resource (ie. Mining, Artifact, Research) to get the most out of it. Making your base artifact and research based will earn you significantly less than focusing it on artifact or research alone in the long run.

Also, another contributing factor to why you won't be able to successfully build a training legion is because you did not plan this in advance. If you did you would be past level 1 now.

If you don't quit out of building this base soon you're gonna regret it.

What I suggest is you abandon your legion, get higher in rank (so you can receive better minerals in your shipment), stock up supplies (ie. Exotic Matter, Energy Refills, CTP), and then carry on to build your legion (after planning in advance).

The lower your rank, the harder it is to build a base. Here's why:

1. Low max energy, meaning either more refills (less max energy utilized), or a longer time to upgrade a base
2. Low credit income - You haven't even reached rank 160 yet (The rank where you first start receiving Aidonium) as the base level climbs, so will the upkeep. At your rank a level 4 base can outpace your ship upkeep.
3. Low CTP Income - 1. Due to your low rank the max amount of planets you have is capped at a low number, which wont allow you to earn enough Artifact Points to make significant amounts of artifacts to trade for CTP. 2. You can hardly see any of the NPC's (besides the Rogue Tech Collector) that give out mods that can be scrapped for CTP. CTP is very important in base construction and large amounts of it are required.

For more information, check the wiki on Bases

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm

thank you for the tips and i know it will be hard thats why im doing it for now. and we dont plan on making a good base mostly just for prod for the lower levels is all really cause i know a lot of low levels have to play on there own at times and i wanna try to help the best i can.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Spaceman wrote:
Now to be honest why would someone join a legion created by a level 83 ? compared to a better legion that can offer much much more.

how dare you say that spaceman, i was rank 114 when i started peacekeeper with relena, and look what ive got know, ignore him vlad, he's an ass most of the time, try your best and don't give up, search out lonely legion's with few members and ask them to merge with you, sooner or later you will start to develop members and one day you will have a sucesfull legion

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Spaceman wrote:

I founded TT at rank 160ish and we're moving up the leaderboards. In about a month or two we should be in the top 50. With proper planning and hard work anythings possible.

Vlad shoot me a friend request and i'll send some funds and supplies over. Links in my profile.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm
Profile WWW

blackfox wrote:
Spaceman wrote:

how dare you say that spaceman, i was rank 114 when i started peacekeeper with relena, and look what ive got know, ignore him vlad, he's an ass most of the time, try your best and don't give up, search out lonely legion's with few members and ask them to merge with you, sooner or later you will start to develop members and one day you will have a sucesfull legion

No need to be like that :roll:

I'll come back to this in a few weeks and if the legion isn't doing well then it will be an I told you so however if the legion is doing well then you can all tell me how wrong I was

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Spaceman wrote:
blackfox wrote:
Spaceman wrote:

No need to be like that :roll:

I'll come back to this in a few weeks and if the legion isn't doing well then it will be an I told you so however if the legion is doing well then you can all tell me how wrong I was

I'm sorry but who the heck do you think you are trying to discourage this player from pursuing this endeavor? What gives you the right to come onto another legion's recruit thread and act like a asshat? This player never wronged you so stfu and leave him alone. There are certain things that should be said in PMs or not at all, and even then your wording needs work.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

come on guys no more fighting please this was a nice legion thread

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 pm

I've known Vlad for a good while now, Since he started playing I believe.

He doesn't have the best rank, or maybe even all the knowledge. But he has friends that do, and will help him. I've played for 44 days less than 2 years. Even reset as well. But he has one of the best attitudes to the game which some people lack. He's also made friends with a lot of people in different legions as he traveled (Children Of The Gods and SA to name a few).

To all those that are sticking up for him, you guys have my respect, and also thank's for helping him out, it's nice to see some friendliness in the game again :)

MostWanted

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Keep up the good work Vlad, I was only lvl 20 or so when I started my legion. Anyone telling you different is just trying to recruit you for themselves.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

Good luck bud, him and I had an encounter on the bt once and he has a pretty decent ship for pvping.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:37 pm

thanks for the support everyone the base is now level 3

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

vladtheinpaler wrote:
thanks for the support everyone the base is now level 3

Good, keep up the good work. :3

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:10 am

Ignore the clowns telling you otherwise, make your legion with determination and it will succeed. Good luck to you.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]