View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Come to Galaxy 

We are Galaxy, one of the oldest Legions in the game. We are actively seeking new recruits, due to a couple of departures brought on by "real life syndrome". :) We have a Level 6 Base with high artifact production, and a casual-friendly style. Our Base's CT Lab is nearly maxed out, missing only two items from the list. We currently have the Mission Module up and running as well.

We have strong ally legions - Galaxy Desperadoes and Galaxy Wombats - who are both in the Top 50, as we once were. We're looking to break back in with some active recruits.

We accept all levels.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I regret to announce that Galaxy is closing, due to a lack of recruitment and continued slow attrition. Our members will be going to Galaxy Desperadoes, Galaxy Wombats, Shenanigans, Champions of Time, Star Fleet, and Star Fleet Acadamy - join us there.

Thu May 02, 2013 2:03 pm

I have tired of PvP, and so I have returned to Galaxy and opened it up as a casual Legion. Everyone is welcome; everything is more or less self-serve, only rule is don't be a jerk. If you don't give a flip about Legion Missions or Base Combat (or can take on a base more or less solo) then we've got artifact production and a nice CT Lab on the base that you can use.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]