View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Join the little guys and be huge! Red Dwarf, now recruiting! 

Greetings: Ever wondered what it would be like to be in a leaderboard legion? Ever thought that you didn't want to be a part of the constant wars, the politics, and the super rigid structures of the top legions?

Allow me to introduce Red Dwarf! We have been on the leaderboard since it came into existence and have recently risen into the top 20. Rank 19 as of this posting. We are a fun loving and largely carefree group of crazed ship captains that enjoy flying about the galaxy blowing stuff up and trying to keep those darn crewmen alive that choose to wear red shirts! The fools.

We are currently looking for 3 new Dwarves. Please apply only if over rank 300, although exceptions may be made for fixers, Saboteurs, or otherwise exceptional ships.

I won't be posting our base stats and all that nonsense. Let's face it, we're a leaderboard legion. That means we have a big base that pumps out artifacts. Even distribution for all! We also have tons of artifacts and planets that we share freely for anyone who wants them. If you're looking for a change, send me a PM or just drop on by. There's always someone to answer the door.

Courtesy of TAG: Thunderbolta

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 am

Still 2 available spots! Although there might be a minimal amount of headroom over here, we make up for it by being stout!

Courtesy of TAG: Thunderbolta

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

I owe these guys alot for helping RHB on its feet. I've had little interaction with them up 'til this point, but from where I'm standing, they are awesome!

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 am
Profile WWW

good legion here, stopped by for a planet trade with FAIL, and lo and behold, nodaf just started throwing maxed plasmas at me. (3 to be exact) no charge or anything.
plenty of elites

does need to be a bit chattier for those of us who love to chat

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]