View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 EotS is looking for new members (minions) 

If you would like to join then just message myself or any of the other officers or leaders or even members that are in EotS.
We are mainly looking at rank 600 and up because of that elite cutoff point. Under 600 you're probably better off elsewhere but we will consider you.

Perks of being in EotS
- You can see first hand what its like to play with some of the biggest ships in the galaxy.

- Our members experience amazing ship growth
    - plenty of us with 150k+ ap that can alert plenty of 300 ap/hr planets for you.
    - you will see how the best build their planets and you will learn how to squeeze so much production from your planets that people will insist you must be cheating
    -plenty of enumeration crystals and ctp to go around

- Unstoppable base group
    - We buff to 10 million strength for larger bases and we use that 10 million strength without mercy.
    - We still do more than 3 bases a day
    - Mostly level 7 bases so plenty of crystals but sadly slow income of abysmal rift traps :cry:

- Legion Missions are easy
    - We were the first to get Vortov maxed
    - There's a reason why we are the first group to have maxed Morph suits from the Mawk's chain
    - Contrary to popular rumors, legion missions are entirely democratic and the whole process is always open for debate/vote

- Arguably the most active NPC hunting legion
    -Have you seen our base's unbuffed attack? It's currently 389,100 and no one is close to that to my knowledge.
    -75 to 100 NPC alerts in a day is common, keep in mind that is what a rank 2000+ can see and we don't see many elites.

So if you wanna join the best and see firsthand what we are like then please message us.
Don't let rumors about us dissuade you.
Spend a few weeks here and get to know us then form your own opinions.

If you have any questions go ahead and ask here or send a private message to one of us.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 pm

Other Perks:

- You'll be resented for associating with those guys in the #1 slot (at least currently based on last couple of years)

- You'll get to hear how its unfair when you or yours go to work on someone, because you are in the stronger position because you invested in your ship. If you had any sense of fairplay you'd leave the guy in the tissue ship alone while going to hunt your teammates instead.

- You'll get to hear other explanations for the abbreviation EOTS, which will likely offend you till you realize most of the time its just the story of the fox and the sour grapes.

- You'll learn to get along with a few extreme personalities which are either based on ship development or just who they are (no one really knows) as well as deal more with the extreme personalities outside of legion which for some reason tend to hate the legion (most I think because they aren't there and hate having competitors but meh, thats just a guess).

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:03 pm

oh look, eots buffed up their rustbucket ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 am

Peticks wrote:

Does this mean CRA has better unbuffed stats than we do?

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 pm

A bit more fixers might help that number of disables a bit.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Tree7304 wrote:
Peticks wrote:

Im gonna venture a guess and say no, but CRA has a very very tough base. Your guys' base has attack higher than i would've imagined possible lol but your defense is surprisingly low.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Mwchism wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
Peticks wrote:

Im gonna venture a guess and say no, but CRA has a very very tough base. Your guys' base has attack higher than i would've imagined possible lol but your defense is surprisingly low.

indeed we do have a tough base hehe and im shocked that any base can get that much attack, isnt it a little over kill though?

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Meh, you can never have too much.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 pm

We added 700 attack in 15 mins earlier today.

2 Clusters.

Base Smash Puny Human!! :D

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Tree7304 wrote:

Better is a subjective term, we've always taken a different legion strategy than y'all, but I'm happy to say we're not as far behind as I'd anticipated; however, having had fewer able to see Clusters for quite some time definitely skews that stat in your favor, and we took a bit longer to evolve to a duo battle group.

That being said, from what I've seen I'm willing to bet that third-best is quite a substantial distance off. :)

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

Annabell wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:

Better is a subjective term, we've always taken a different legion strategy than y'all, but I'm happy to say we're not as far behind as I'd anticipated; however, having had fewer able to see Clusters for quite some time definitely skews that stat in your favor, and we took a bit longer to evolve to a duo battle group.

That being said, from what I've seen I'm willing to bet that third-best is quite a substantial distance off. :)

It's pretty safe to say that it's a 1 and 2 race with the rest of us a ways back :P

Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:36 am

Seems like stats like that prove two things. One, what efforts from a steady and conscientious flow of elites can do, AND that even with great stats any base can die if people make the effort.

Can't see any flaws in what Tree said. As rank, and rep shows, Eots is the premiere power legion. Whether you fit in that setup is another discussion, but certainly a good offering for the right people to fit in.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 am

How many disables doe CRA base have? Kool has a point. You can have all the hull and shields in the world but Disables is the interesting stat.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Chakotay wrote:
How many disables doe CRA base have? Kool has a point. You can have all the hull and shields in the world but Disables is the interesting stat.

Better than EOTS, lets puts it like that.

Ill leave it to Leaders/officers to give exact numbers if they so choose...

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:29 pm

CRA more than likely has yet to have their cherry popped, so still at 0 disables.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:30 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
CRA more than likely has yet to have their cherry popped, so still at 0 disables.

Our survey says... Uh Uh.

She isn't a streetwalker, but isn't a cherry holder

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 pm

umbongo wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:

Our survey says... Uh Uh.

She isn't a streetwalker, but isn't a cherry holder

Really? Someone took their base out?

We've been under the assumption at EotS that the CRA base was undefeated(we've even had discussions in the past about how we should change that, but we never get around to actually doing it).

If it's not at 0 disables, then that's a load off, as it means we won't need to bother. :)

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:37 pm

I thought Cosa was the last base to be disabled in the game.

Is it under 10?

Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:44 pm

last i knew c.r.a. base only had 2 disables done to it both as the person who bragged about this and how mighty powerful there base and legion is. the only reason they was killed was for the fact that no1 was online to defend it this person also bragged that eots had locked them and failed horribly on taking it down. now this was told to me over a year ago so it could be a different story by now

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next