View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Ghosts 

For those of you out there that don't know, Ghosts are the same legion as the old Dysonians. When I say the same legion I mean we are the same players, for that is what makes a legion not a base, a name, or even a symbol. We have restarted with new everything from that day but are growing very fast. We grew our base from nothing to lvl 7 in a single day and got a lvl 8 two days later. We are very active and a very close group. We have a great leadership team as well that are allways ready to help whenever needed. We are part of a good sized battle pack group who hit bases every day. So a very good chance of getting many silvers and base crates.

If you want to be part of a great legion with a rich background and many of the older players in the game in it then please think about joining us. We are looking for members that are ranked 750+ and have an unbuffed attack and defense of 15K each. If you are smaller then this but still want to be part of us then please apply to Spectres or The Dysonians which are our training legions. From there you will have the fast track of joining us when you get to said rank and stats. If you have any questions or need any help at all please feel free to send me a PM here on the forums and I will do what I can to help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Last edited by mojo311 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

mojo311 wrote:
For those of you out there that don't know, Ghosts are the same legion as the old Dysonians. When I say the same legion I mean we are the same players, for that is what makes a legion not a base, a name, or even a symbol. We have restarted with new everything from that day but are growing very fast. We grew our base from nothing to lvl 7 in a single day and hope to get a lvl 8 in a day or two from now. We are very active and a very close group. We have a great leadership team as well that are allways ready to help whenever needed. We are again part of Tri and hit several bases a day with them. So a very good chance of getting many silvers and base crates.

If you want to be part of a great legion with a rich background and many of the older players in the game in it then please think about joining us. We are looking for members that are ranked 750+ and have an unbuffed attack and defense of 15K each. If you are smaller then this but still want to be part of us then please apply to The Foundation which is our training legion. From there you will have the fast track of joining us when you get to said rank and stats. If you have any questions or need any help at all please feel free to send me a PM here on the forums and I will do what I can to help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Well done, Mojo and the team. They are very resilient type of players who will prevail against anything that fall on them. You definitely make a fine leader, indeed! My only regret is that I should pass down the torch of Dysonians to you in first place then Ghost wouldn't never need to happen in first place.. At least, Ghost was born and grew strong pretty fast with tremenous help of you and the team.. Blitz and I were talking to each other trying to convince him to give me Dysonians back so I can give it to you but no luck. Looks like Dysonians is no more but Ghost legion is already heavily invested in already so that is no turning back at this point as it seems. I do believe that Ghost will claim #1 spot simply cuz it got strong team as well as level-headed, charmistic leader which is you. ;) Way to go. :)

Oh, forgot to add.. Mojo.. You need to change your signature to GHOST :)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 am

I was only in Ghosts for a day before being sent off to The Foundation to lead it with Apollo and Kaell, but when I was there I saw more teamwork, more communication and more spirit than any other legion I have been in. They have done in a week what many could not do in a year and more. I'm glad that I got the chance to be where I am now. Ghosts is a true example of what the pinnacle legion should be. As Mojo said, if you are looking to join them but don't yet have the required stats you are welcome in The Foundation. You'll be given tremendous support and will grow to become a very strong and capable player in the game.

Regardless if you join Ghosts or The Foundation, know that you will be part of a new chapter in a large portion of GL history.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 am
Profile WWW

It has been a great pleasure working with several of the Ghosts ships gathering the ctp needed to rank their base. Been friends with a lot of the members and they are a great team.

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
I do believe that Ghost will claim #1 spot

We will make them work for it, just a little friendly competition.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 am

Littlefluffy wrote:
It has been a great pleasure working with several of the Ghosts ships gathering the ctp needed to rank their base. Been friends with a lot of the members and they are a great team.

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
I do believe that Ghost will claim #1 spot

We will make them work for it, just a little friendly competition.

Good we like a challenge and a common goal we can work towards :)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 am

Glad to see hear it, welcome back guys :)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 am

Well there we go. I think that is the fastest lvl 8 built yet. Took all but three days to get it.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Last edited by mojo311 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 am
Profile WWW

mojo311 wrote:
Well there we go. I think that is the fasts lvl 8 built yet. Took all but three days to get it.

Damn, that was quick. :)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 am

From My side, I would like to thank all who helped in rebuilding our base, we are still motivated and striving for a level 9 base and are on our way towards that goal.

It is a privilege to be in this group and an honor to be a leader. This business with Rick, ill admit i thought it was the end for myself and for others, somewhere along the line, instead of seeing this big wall we saw challenge and Just like Nocifer said The dysonians was not a name or a badge, it was a group of people.

We lost some great guys, we gained some great guys. I also put out my hand welcoming serious players who would like to join us on our journey.

For younger players, we have great plans for you in our sister legion. This will take a bit of time as we are concentrating on strengthening ourselves first, but the future is exciting.

A leader of Ghosts -

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

I wonder whether I would be accepted

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Ghosts are doing a bit of spring cleaning and are looking for Elite active NPCers and PVPers. Your rank will be looked at but wont be a focal point. If you have what it takes, please apply today!

Alexander The Great

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am

Ya need mojo to update the post.
Base group and sub legions aren't the same.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]