View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Shadow Realm 

THIS INFO IS UPDATED REGULARLY

Currently ranked 33rd overall on the leader board for rank, 37th for strength.
Members: 48/56

Want to be part of an elite legion ranked in the top 50? All we ask is that you are a mature, active player that is at least level 100. Accepting all types of players, from NPCers, to PVPers, shy quiet people, to motor mouths. Join for the bonuses, join for the fun, join for you.
Established 2 years 6 months ago
Members 48 100% Active
Average Rank 485
Average Strength 13748
Level 6 base with Artifact/Research split.
Research Very Rich 571.4K / day
Artifact 3x Mega Rich 1.8M / day
Shipment Claimed: Research Points: 12549, Artifact Points: 42612 (2% Cut)

We have all of the Collective Theory Lab discoveries"
Resonance Inhibitor
DM79 Datacenter
Flux Probe - Tracer
HyperSensor Satellite
Polychoron Vault
Velox Thruster
Aegis Capacitor
Recondite Intruder
Hypergate Upgrade
Isolation Bureau
Galactic Concord Station
Spy Probe - Governance
Crux Amplifier
Thermionic Intensifier
Domain Walker
Gravimetric Flume
Astrobiology Ward
Anubix, AI Assault Drone
Phasic Chain-Ionizer

We also have a Universal Service Terminal.

Usually well over 20 NPC bosses shared per day.

Shadow Realm has openings. We are a helpful legion, lots of NPC sharing, artifacts, minerals, advice, or whatever you need. And we are one legion. No sister legions, or training legions, or anything like that. One legion, and will always be one legion. We strive to help our lower ranked members grow, rather than abandoning them and moving on to the next step legion, making them fend for themselves. We are one family. We don't need 5 legions to be great, just one. Think about it. We ask that you be at least ranked 100 or higher, be of good moral standing, and wish to contribute to our great legion. If you go inactive (fail to log in for more than a week) you will be booted unless you let us know that you may go inactive beforehand. Come join us, you wont regret it.

Legion Invite Link:
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... Q9Mjg3MQ==

Join Us!
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/loader.php?q=bGVnaW9uaW5mby5waHA/YWN0aW9uPXJlcXVlc3QmbGVnaW9uaWQ9Mjg3MQ==

Last edited by Event Horizon on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 am, edited 19 times in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 am

We now have 8 openings. Come join us today, you wont regret it. Maturity a must, personality an asset. Rank 150 + please.
We will consider a merger with a small legion. If you feel like your legion is going too slow for your liking, and you have 8 members or less, you may pm me with any questions or details of a merger if at least most of your members are rank 150 or so.

Join Us!
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/loader.php?q=bGVnaW9uaW5mby5waHA/YWN0aW9uPXJlcXVlc3QmbGVnaW9uaWQ9Mjg3MQ==

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm

In my 2 and a half years of playing Galaxy Legion, I must say that Shadow Realm has been the legion I have enjoyed the most. They have always had my back when I got down on credits, always been able to give advice, and never asking much in return for artifacts I need. They consistently share strong bases and ensure that everyone has an equal chance to get on elites. I truly respect our leaders and officers, and I do encourage members to come join us; it's a decision you won't regret.

Minecraft plugin programmer for DreamCraft

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 pm
Profile WWW

Great Legion.. I joined them while my previous Legion was imploding : one of their members attacked and took my planet ! I asked nicely, and not only did they let me in, but gave back my planet too. All leaders are helpful, we gets heaps of Elites, Artifacts are shared easily to those who need them, planets are shared, etc.. We are all very mature, and play the game with good spirits/intentions.
Many smart players, who are happy to also provide strategy advice, but also let you play your own way.
We also have members around the world, so there usually a leader/senior player available to help 24/7.

Join us for some good fun.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 am

Great Place to be for the last year and a half, people from all over the world, lots of NPC's and planets shared. Great Base with loads of discoveries. All members help each other out. The leaders and officers do a lot of work to keep things moving upwards. Join you will not be disappointed..

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 am

I've been with Shadow Realm for nearly 2 years now. Simply an excellent group of people to play with, Everyone's always helpful and ready to address any concerns a player may have.

Wouldn't want to be playing this game with another group of people. Period.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 pm

We have 6 openings, possibly more with inactives. Looking for mature players of any race or profession. For a short time only in an effort to fill our ranks, we will accept any player over the rank of 100.

Remaining Upgrade Costs to Level 7: 4334805 Energy, 117270 Tech Parts.
We will be switching to Full Artifact Production as soon as we have Hyper Factories researched, plus 1 Hyper Core for good measure. This will take place in February.

We welcome small mergers if you and your friends want to be part of a larger legion.
If your touring legions, stop by for a visit. You may want to stay.
Come try us out, very friendly bunch of people.

Join Us!

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

We now have all Collective Theory Lab Discoveries!! Also have a few openings, so join us today!

Join Us!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

We have now made the change over to Artifact/Research production!!!
We have 4 Hyper Factories (artifact) and 2 Hyper Cores (Research) installed.
Research Very Rich 571.4K / day
Artifact 3x Mega Rich 1.8M / day
Divided evenly between all members.
Come Join us today!

Join Us!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:13 pm

This is a great legion. Has a very nice and friendly atmosphere. Helps you to enjoy the game. :)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 am

We now have 8 openings. If you are in a small legion that is having a hard time keeping numbers, we would be willing to consider a merger. Even if some of your members do not meet our rank requirement of 100. Message me in forums or in game if interested. Lone wolf? Tired of taking on NPC Elites by your self? Sick of looking at a blank comm, or worse yet, a comm filled with messages from yourself? Come join a great friendly easygoing atmosphere at Shadow Realm.

Join Us!

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 am

We are pushing for a level 7 base.
921506 Energy
53554 Tech Parts to go!

Join Us!

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]