View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Delta Surfers 

Surf the epicness with Delta as we storm our way to the top. Delta is making a comeback and its returning back better then ever. My name is Varun and i'll be giving you, the reader, some info about this awesome cookie and elf filled legion ;)

~The Leadership~

Delta's leadership is made up of people from all over the world. From America to Australia, from Canada to the UK we truly are a diverse bunch. We've got classic Delta veterans like Blakespon to newer faces such as Tygra, and then theres our crazy trader Jetfin :P.The leadership strives to provide a fun gaming environment for the members and ensures everyone is happy at DS.

~The Base~

Blakes Cookie Jar is a pimped out level 7 base with a functional Legion Mission Control Center and CT Lab. Along with the usual artifact shipments most bases provide the base here at Delta Surfers also serves daily cookie rations :D

~The CT Lab~

The brains of Delta have spent countless hours researching and have made the following discoveries in our laboratory:
    - Aegis Capacitor
    - Astrobiology Ward
    - Crux Amplifier
    - DM79 Datacenter
    - Domain Walker
    - Flux Probe - Tracer
    - Galactic Concord Station 
    - Gravimetric Flume
    - Hypergate Upgrade
    - HyperSensor Satellite
    - Isolation Bureau 
    - Phasic Chain-Ionizer
    - Polychoron Vault
    - Recondite Intruder
    - Resonance Inhibitor
    - Spy Probe - Governance 
    - Thermionic Intensifier
    - Velox Thruster
    - Anubix, AI Assault Drone

~The Forums~

The Delta Surfer forums come fully equipped with an Arcade, Chaos Arena, TAG, Chatroom, and more. After a long day of stealing planets and blowing up bases our members enjoy coming here to hang out and relax.

~Currently Seeking~

We are currently seeking active and dedicated players ranked 100+, PVP active players, Zolazin Saboteurs, Aerlen, and Fixers are especially welcome.

~Legion Spirit~

Along with regular pep rallies and games we have some flashy banners with which we show off our Delta spirit. Any and all Deltas may wear these if they wish to sport the the legion colors:

Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/301/0/b/the_delta_alliance_by_preliator_xzien-d5j9pay.gif[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yThLopT.png[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/blazecs/DS-1_zpsdd59fbcc.gif[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pghY0ZI.png[/img]

Code:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/gijoeaddict/gijoeaddict3/ssdelta_zpsc60a438d.png[/img]

If you still aren't convinced about how awesome DS is check out this batch of cookies made by our chefs:

We look forward to seeing you at Delta :)

>>Click To Join>>Image <<Click To Join<<

**NOTE:**
No cookies were harmed in the making of this recruit thread.

Last edited by varunjitsingh146 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 am, edited 13 times in total.

Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 am
Profile WWW

Delta Surfers has several ongoing competitions with prizes ranging from kurenite to planets. Join DS now for more details ;).

Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 am
Profile WWW

Delta Surfers is an amazing legion. They do indeed have cookies, and have given me some :) They're hosting a competition with the prize as a planet. They also have many supporting players, such as the creator of this thread himself. :D The officers almost immediately let me into the legion, about 4-5 minutes after my request. Join DS for your cookies and planets and more.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm

I fully support this legion, been at Delta for quite some time now. Don't even want to leave, and hey var, are you trying to give out the cookies I bake?! HEY STOP THAT ALREADY! I'm still waiting on my special banner that you and Mephisto and Jetfin have been plotting to get made for me.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:26 pm
I was in both Deltas for quite some time, and both were great legions. Of course Delta Surfers was more active, but it is even more active now. With members like Aelflaed (Elfling), Varunjit, mephisto, and Lavafume (bvent), you know you've got a solid legion!
That, and their cookies are to die for.... I am not kidding, they are the most delicious cookies in the galaxy. :D

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Tygra wrote:
I fully support this legion, been at Delta for quite some time now. Don't even want to leave, and hey var, are you trying to give out the cookies I bake?! HEY STOP THAT ALREADY! I'm still waiting on my special banner that you and Mephisto and Jetfin have been plotting to get made for me.

I made that batch myself ;). Rest assured I am not a cookie thief :P. I shall never tarnish a cookie's honor by the act of thievery. As for the poster with school having ended today I promise i'll get it done soon :).

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

They have the oddest initiation ritual here..

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

imrockerman wrote:
They have the oddest initiation ritual here..

Hey no spoilers! They'll find out what the bikinis for in due time ;).

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:01 am
Profile WWW

~The Forums~
The Delta Surfer forums come fully equipped with an Arcade, Chaos Arena, TAG, Chatroom, and more. After a long day of stealing planets and blowing up bases our members enjoy coming here to hang out and relax.

**New Recruit Thread Section**

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:23 am
Profile WWW

Joseph4 wrote:
I was in both Deltas for quite some time, and both were great legions. Of course Delta Surfers was more active, but it is even more active now. With members like Aelflaed (Elfling), Varunjit, mephisto, and Lavafume (bvent), you know you've got a solid legion!
That, and their cookies are to die for.... I am not kidding, they are the most delicious cookies in the galaxy. :D

Ummm.... I'm not Lava. lol

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 am

Must say I'm pleased to see a legion back it's members up. I was alerted for zeroing the raids of a member I found disabled while flying through the galaxy. Normally, the victim calls me some names and goes on with life. DS however did not take such actions as lightly and messed up my 10:1 kill:death ratio. Even though no hard feelings between me and the original victim, it's going to take me a couple paint jobs to fix all the dings. The price you pay for that holy grail of raids medal, 5000 raids.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Anytime buddy. We appreciate the compliment. I'd like to invite you to join our legion. You have a good attitude and I like your play style. I hope you'll give us some consideration.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

Preliator Xzien wrote:
Delta Surfers: Teaching people lessons with class

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
bvent wrote:
Joseph4 wrote:

Crap, sorry. For some reason, I thought you were when I typed this. There is no excuse for that.... Lack of memory I guess. :x
Note to self: bvent = mephisto. Lava is not bvent.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 am

Joseph4 wrote:
bvent wrote:
Joseph4 wrote:

Crap, sorry. For some reason, I thought you were when I typed this. There is no excuse for that.... Lack of memory I guess. :x
Note to self: bvent = mephisto. Lava is not bvent.

No biggy Joseph and thanks for the approval.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Along with Elf finding the Larva and Tygra scanning a sweet Dyson we've had reports from all over the legion of passing base raids at 5% and getting crystals from crates. Delta ~ Feeling Lucky ;)?

And on the 17th of June while visiting DS:
Quote:
[15:30] Mwchism: OOOOOOOOOH FOUND CAELON

;)

Last edited by varunjitsingh146 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:56 am
Profile WWW

we buffed :D

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:12 pm

googling how to fart on command lmao :lol:

blakespon wrote:
we buffed :D

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 am

been here for 2 days and i can already say there a great legion, with fun and kind people and an enjoyable atmosphere

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm

My first week at Delta Surfers was amazing.

But, before that, I had sent out a general call for anyone to pitch their legion and convince me to join.
I received multiple replies and one caught my eye. It was from this well spoken, cocky officer from Delta Surfers. He was most convincing.
I posted a few poignant questions in a reply and he was very quick, very succinct and to the point in his answers. I am proud to call this person a legion
mate and anyone else would be be so lucky to have that honour as well. His ign is Varunjitsingh64 and he wants to eat all your cookies!!

The Leadership at Delta Surfers is amazing with a rank 900+ AdmiralBlake at the helm who is dedicated to the well being and advancement of the legion, its members, and the base.
The comradery that exists between the members and its officers and leaders is sublime to the point of being like you have known everyone in Legion Comm for years..yet its your first day!!!
Imagine my suprise when ROBOcop came to greet me. I was in awe and he is amazing. Tygra is the RNG guru that knows her game and she is most professional and knowledgeable in game to boot.
Lavaflume is an experienced 660+ rank that always has our backs whether its in the form of advice or a big ole set of guns when there is something brewing on the war front!
This is the leadership that represents us in honour and battle throughout the galaxy, always there, and willing to share, without compromise!!

The officers at Delta would probably be leaders at other legions and are amongst the finest officers you will find. They are also some of the nicest, funniest, helpful people you may find in the entire Galaxy as well. Saintsfandan, Tankface, Wertz, MrBalloonHands, Jetfin, Radioactivebaby, Varunjitsingh64, and K1llerPeanuts comprise the officer corps that support the Leadership group and the members always giving their time and services at a whim for the betterment of the whole Legion...at ALL times.

The members are a group that you could easily find on ANY other legion officer corps in the galaxy and include jessicad rank 1159 with such a powerful presence in our legion that she literally pulled Delta Surfers up 6 spots in both the strength and rank when already on the top 50 leaderboard. Other members include: the resident trillionaire 677677; Aelflaed is rank 600+; TacoJackle; PLAYR;QuakeFlakes and Pittman. And of course many many more dedicated to the growth and improvement of not only themselves but every other legion member and we all make up what i am proud and honoured to call home:

If you aren't here, you are lost in space.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next