View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Dysonians Recruiting - Level 8 

Looking for active members . Ranking 22th on the leaderboard, we are working hard to move up the never ending ladder.
Level 8 base.
CTLab with 20 Discoveries(with Toxic Processing Plant).
Fully artifact production ranging from 85-90K with some research EVERYDAY.
Mission Control Center.
Universal Service Terminal.
Multiple base locks everyday.
Active members who share a good amount of elites and bosses everyday.

Come join us today! We are accepting members 100+ rank Aerlen Fixers, with good reputation.
Exceptions can be made depending on the ship and/or player merit (especially HEAVY NPCers).

Last edited by Trion on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 am

55/60 members.
Apply now!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Your base can't make 90-95k artifact per person each day.
Even with 20 trade pacts.

A level 8 base can make 90k per person if it has only 22 members and 20 trade pacts.
95k requires 14 members or less

The more members in a legion = less resources per person.

The only way you are seeing numbers as high as 90k as you currently are is if dozens of your ships aren't claiming the base payouts in which case that heavily reflects upon the activity level in your legion.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Okay.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 am

Tree7304 wrote:
if dozens of your ships aren't claiming the base payouts in which case that heavily reflects upon the activity level in your legion.

I was just wondering if me being the very first one to claim the shipment at most times affects the productions as what I am getting compared to what the last person gets. Since the percent that is cut increases as the more members start claiming it.
Our members are active and I don't think that's the case. Or maybe I am going nuts and seeing wrong numbers xD

Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 am

Trion wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
if dozens of your ships aren't claiming the base payouts in which case that heavily reflects upon the activity level in your legion.

I was just wondering if me being the very first one to claim the shipment at most times affects the productions as what I am getting compared to what the last person gets. Since the percent that is cut increases as the more members start claiming it.
Our members are active and I don't think that's the case. Or maybe I am going nuts and seeing wrong numbers xD

I'll explain with numbers.

Say your base makes 2 million artifact points a day
You have 50 members who can claim the production each day and your base is on even distribution.
2,000,000 divided by 50 so each person can get 40,000 artifact points when they claim the base production. Doesn't matter who is first to claim or last or what time of day.

If 10 people forget to claim their production, that 10 * 40,000 gets added to the next days total production so the 2,000,000 becomes 2,400,000
So then the 2,400,000 is divided by 50 and everyone can get 48,000 when they claim the production.

If the same 10 people forget again that is 10 * 48,000 that gets added to the next days production
so on and so forth.

I hope this makes sense.

If you have a lot of members that come from little legions that have automatic base payouts they may not be aware of what is happening.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:20 am

Tree7304 wrote:
Trion wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:

I'll explain with numbers.

Say your base makes 2 million artifact points a day
You have 50 members who can claim the production each day and your base is on even distribution.
2,000,000 divided by 50 so each person can get 40,000 artifact points when they claim the base production. Doesn't matter who is first to claim or last or what time of day.

If 10 people forget to claim their production, that 10 * 40,000 gets added to the next days total production so the 2,000,000 becomes 2,400,000
So then the 2,400,000 is divided by 50 and everyone can get 48,000 when they claim the production.

If the same 10 people forget again that is 10 * 48,000 that gets added to the next days production
so on and so forth.

I hope this makes sense.

If you have a lot of members that come from little legions that have automatic base payouts they may not be aware of what is happening.

Huh. Today I learned something. Guess it makes sense, though.

"From this day forth, all the toilets at Chesterton Royal Asylum shall be known as... Johns!"

"You might have an army, but we have a Zakwas!"

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 am

Ah, I see now. I thought the artifacts from the last delivery is lost when moving on to the next one. Thanks for the explanation, I understand :)
The case is that we have a bunch of people who is absent here and there because they are on the summer vacation. That's the actual case as I can see.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 am

Join us today and see what we are capable of!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 am

Guess what? We still have spots left for 400+ members (Exceptions may be made for fixers with very good ships)! So join today while spots last!

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hey there.

We are the Dysonians and we are still recruiting!

Currently 4-5 spots left for loyal, hard-working and fun members ranks 400 and up. (Exception made for extremely cool rank 270+ fixers)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 pm

We are ranking 27th on the leaderboard with all active members and still have a few spots left for anyone who wants to join.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 am

bumping cos we just shouldn't be on the bottom of the first page lol

Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:44 pm

SirBlaze wrote:
bumping cos we just shouldn't be on the bottom of the first page lol

...and here I was excited that some guy name SirBlaze was going to apply lol.
If this is your real picture, why not use it on Facebook!?

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:48 pm

He used to... Im not sure if he does now tho.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 pm

asdfgr wrote:
He used to... Im not sure if he does now tho.

Checked, he still has the picture, but not on the profile anymore. Now he has this turtle-like frog.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 am

Tree7304 wrote:
Your base can't make 90-95k artifact per person each day.
Even with 20 trade pacts.

A level 8 base can make 90k per person if it has only 22 members and 20 trade pacts.
95k requires 14 members or less

The more members in a legion = less resources per person.

The only way you are seeing numbers as high as 90k as you currently are is if dozens of your ships aren't claiming the base payouts in which case that heavily reflects upon the activity level in your legion.

Not so accurate. My legion has a level 8 base and some days we get around 91k Artifact per person. Our legion has 59 members and we have 17 Trade Pacts.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 am

Agape wrote:
Not so accurate. My legion has a level 8 base and some days we get around 91k Artifact per person. Our legion has 59 members and we have 17 Trade Pacts.

It's impossible with just 17 TPs. That just proves Tree's point even more. Which legion are you in?

Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 am

Trion wrote:
Agape wrote:

It's impossible with just 17 TPs. That just proves Tree's point even more. Which legion are you in?

I see it every once in a while right in front of my eyes! Sorry tree but you are wrong, your not doing something right. I am in The Galactic Spot. 91k is the most for one day so I'm sorry that your so mistaken.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Agape wrote:
I see it every once in a while right in front of my eyes! Sorry tree but you are wrong, your not doing something right. I am in The Galactic Spot. 91k is the most for one day so I'm sorry that your so mistaken.

Did you just not read the part about activity levels? Those days when you get 91k is because some people didn't claim their shipment the previous day. If it's an every day thing that means a number of your members NEVER collect base shipments.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next