View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Rank 1430 looking for new players to teach.... 

As the title suggest, im rank 1430, and am a leader of a legion called The Fallen. We have a level 6 base, complete with UST, CT lab(17 discoveries) and soon to have a Mission Control Centre. It produces approximately 70k artifact and 7k research every day to every member(this will increase once we get to full capacity).

I am looking for new players who wish to learn the game to come and join us, we have plenty of space, regardless of rank. I am also looking for any smaller legions who wish to merge with us. I believe i have a lot to offer in terms of advice/planets/resources/credits for new players and/or players struggling in the game, so please post here if you are interested or have any questions.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri May 02, 2014 6:21 pm

You are welcome to come to Marauders We are a level seven base and have many new players that might want to hear your tales and learn a little from you for the higher ranks we are in need of players to help with npcing targets if you have any questions please ask me. Hope you consider.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Cowster2012 wrote:
You are welcome to come to Marauders We are a level seven base and have many new players that might want to hear your tales and learn a little from you for the higher ranks we are in need of players to help with npcing targets if you have any questions please ask me. Hope you consider.

He's looking for players to join his legion not join other legions...

Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh im sorry read it wrong

Sat May 03, 2014 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]