View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Rank 76 possibly looking for a new home 

Possibly looking for a new home legion thats at least in the top 50 rank board, i dont mind if ur a mix of both artifacts and research or just artifacts..... what i offer in return is a weath of in game knowledge as i been playing for almost 3 years but have rest a few times, also willing too pvp and hit bases and npcs.

So please post below or message me via pm if interested in having me and like i said im still undecided if im gonna leve my current legion!

^
sig by skywarp

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 am

make sure you stop buy protatoes on your way to not yet mentioned legion!

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 am
Profile WWW

im recruiting members for my legion my base is level 2 im upgrading base to level 3 my base is primarily an artifact base base bonuses are base level bonus 500% base defender bonus 100% loyalty bonus 80% i need 14,343 energy and 233 tech points to upgrade base to level 3 my legion is relatively new i had it little more than an week if interested in joining please apply to "The Star Fleet Federation" my game name in galaxy legion madcrazy63 ranks 25 to 100 or higher my artifact production 3.5 k per day and little bit in research production 648 per day thats my production as far as base goes please consider joining my legion consider this my legion is small but all legions start out small like my legion but once i get more members to help grow legion and grow base in my legion i will be established and eventually my legion base will do more artifact prduction than other legion bases

Last edited by taker on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:08 am

Gemini 12 is currently recruiting! We have a level 5 base with mostly artifact production and a little bit of research.

We are a training legion for Red Dwarf, a top 25 legion, so when you hit a higher rank you will be pretty much guaranteed a spot in Red Dwarf if you wish to take it.

There's a great community here at Gemini 12! Talkative and friendly, you'll almost always have some company when you're online if you like to chat.

We fight level 5 and higher bases every single day with Red Dwarf, so if you attack those bases (You don't even have to do a lot of damage) then you'll be able to raid the base and get some fantastic artifacts which would give you a rather powerful ship and some good production for your rank.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Consider "THE OBSIDIAN ORDER"

Small growing legion - most players are above 50+ at the moment
We could use a 50-150 player to fill out elite shares
we do require you being active - so if you have to go away for awhile you let us know why

Base has everything to make level 5 base - all it needs is energy
It already has CT LAB
(Base expansions are already ready once it levels up)

Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]