View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Arrow Lvl 6 Arti Base (Recruiting) 

Arrow is a level 6 arti base with 55-68k arti points a day with about 6k research to boot. We are a very helpful and friendly group no matter what your needs are we can give you advice, artis, and planets. We even have some friendly competition with some nice rewards for the winners. Daily base and boss locks. We also have 15 discoveries in our CT labAll you need to do is be active and we have a place for you.

Only a few spots left so get in while you can! Lvl 50+ preferred but well give anyone a chance

Last edited by Martya on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

My eyes burn. 100% Bright red text says you might have trouble recruiting folks because they can't find the recruitment button after that lol.

Sat May 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Sorry bud wrote the post using the blood of enemy legions :D

Sat May 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Just out of curiosity, where did you come from? lol. I've not heard of your legion before. Did you change the name?

Thanks!

Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Ive been a member for only a month I do not believe the name has been changed but I am not positive. We dont have any members other than myself that are active on the forums so that might be why we are so unknown.

Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Seems unfair of us to keep all these arti points and silver badges to ourselves whos going to come get in on the action!?!

We still have 7 slots open so get in while you still have the chance. Be apart of something great.

Thu May 29, 2014 1:36 pm

2 more days until our hacking competition starts!! Winner gets a maxed out research planet! Come take your shot at getting it

Fri May 30, 2014 11:32 am

A big welcome to our 3 new members Rygax, Commandereun, and GrayMerchant!! Good to have you with us!

Who is going to join them in being part of this great legion?!

Fri May 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Martya wrote:
SirStinker wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where did you come from? lol. I've not heard of your legion before. Did you change the name?

Thanks!

Ive been a member for only a month I do not believe the name has been changed but I am not positive. We dont have any members other than myself that are active on the forums so that might be why we are so unknown.

You are correct, Martya. This is a tenacious little legion that has been under the same name and similar leadership for the past two years.

Definitely worth a look for players seeking a change of pace, I'll probably even drop by there during my wandering in the coming month. I highly recommend them and know they do their founders proud.

Fri May 30, 2014 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you for the compliments Annabell we do have a great group here at Arrow. And 2 more newcomers adding up to 5 new members today a warm welcome to Sweetsuzannem and AnonymusHarv!! Were glad to have you there are a few spots left if anyone else wants in on the action!

Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 pm

[color=#40BF00]Well we managed to fill all our open spots yesterday! Welcome to all of our new members were glad to have you on board. If your still interested in joining our great legion send me a PM and well see about making some room for you. [/color]

Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Another spot has opened up here at Arrow get in while you can and be a part of something great.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Just got rid of a few inactives and now we have 6 open spots folks!! Were recruiting anyone lvl 20+ for now but aerlens and fixers will be considered. Active daily locks and NPC shares. Get all the help you need with any aspect of the game. Instead of just floating around space join us at Arrow and conquer the galaxy.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:06 pm

We still have some open spots here at Arrow. Were also in the midst of a hacking competition and there is still time to get in on that action. Every day you spend floating around alone or with a sub-par legion is another day wasted so come join now and avoid regretting it later.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:48 am

We are mid way through our month long hacking competition and its still a close one!!
We still have some open slots here at Arrow for anyone looking to park there ship. Must be active and you have to deal with your ship becoming more powerful than most while being a part of the greatest legion in the game. If you can meet those standards come give us a visit and be a part of something great.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Big warm welcome to Dominatus. Glad to have ya with us. Who's going to follow his lead and join this great legion

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Sadly for those that missed a chance to join this great legion we are full again. The hacking competition has ended congratulations to our top 5 winners of maxed mining planets. And congrats to Deadmeat who took first place and earned himself a maxed research and mining planet. Another shout out to DixieLandDelight(Annabell) for helping with the rewards and paying us a visit hope u hang around awhile. I will be back here when we have open spots to fill.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 am

3 open spots for some lucky ships to park!! Get in while ya can folks!!!

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:18 pm

We have some open slots left here at Arrow. We are on our way to being a lvl 7 base. Come get in while u still can and be a part of something great. We can help u in whatever aspect of the game u need help with. We have a very active and friendly comm( always a little trash talk going on but thats all in good fun) If ur looking for a permanent space to park your ship or just want to stop in to check us out come on over!

(This message paid for by Martya. All persons to ignore this offer will soon be run over by a legion of up and comers who will soon be found on the leaderboards.)

Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 am

We have plenty of open spots left here at Arrow were in search of active pilots who are looking to help towards putting us on the leader board. We have daily base locks, npc shares, and a friendly active comm. We will help ships new and old in any aspect of the game they need. Even if your experienced u can come along and help some of the new players. Hope to see you soon.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next