View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Shadows Of Chaos needs YOU! 

Yes you! Shadows of chaos, the growing leaderboard reaching legion is looking for your membership! We have a level 7 arti base cranking
out a TON of artifact and even a decent chunk of research too for you lower ranks! Our base is equipped with anything you can name!
Harvest aegis', Scruuge Bastions, Q-pedd generators, bass uplinks, a warp arch and more!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Why you should join-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If not for artifact production, then you may wonder, WHY join? Great question! Well for starters we are open to all members over rank 100!
Which should be most of you! We are a friendly comm active legion constantly alerting planets for members and giving artifacts out as
needed! Daily glass bases will flood your ship with badges and we always have legion missions up free to join!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------What else to know------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a more peaceful legion and try not to get involved in massive member-jeopardizing wars (I'm sure thats appreciated!) However we
do protect our members when it comes down to it from multihackers and raiders who are farming and targeting them. Other than that
legion is free to join! You are wanted AND welcome! please do come by and enjoy your stay!

If you have any questions comments or concerns do please contact me by posting a reply, private messaging me or even adding me on
facebook! (https://www.facebook.com/ryan.plante.5) Anything you need specified let me know if you are interested do stop by! even if just
to take a look at the legion before deciding that is absoutely fine! I hope to hear more from everyone out there!
Have a great day and fly safe everyone! :)

Enemies..be afraid....
Image Image

Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 am

Nobody interested? No changes to the above description and still open to new members :) Whether visiting or joining feel free to stop by! Really great and growing legion with friendly active members. Dont believe me? I know plenty of people that would agree :D Just ask seriously. Any questions comments or concerns post or message, thank you for your time!

Enemies..be afraid....
Image Image

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]