View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 AOA call's war apon Galactic Science 

We are seeking this legions planets and any other hater's of Galactic Science to share stories and smash this legion to peices

^^Thanks to Plamok

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:00 pm

/yawn...

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:49 pm

We shall beat them and they will cry back onto our comm when we have finnished with them.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Wouldn't be suprised if they come crying to our comms today...now we have one off there crystals... :twisted:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Dreadlost wrote:
Wouldn't be suprised if they come crying to our comms today...now we have one off there crystals... :twisted:

that's why you block comms dreadlost

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 pm

It's funny to listen to them, and think how they are wasting energy on someone who does not care.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Dreadlost wrote:

Nice n shiny too :mrgreen:

Failed 90% myself tho hate it when that happens

^^Thanks to Plamok

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 pm

I rate how they are all as pathetic to just attack me. This rank 510 Rambojr has done all this to me just on an alert, bearing in mind im a rank 88 and had no quarrel with him nor did any actions against GS after the alert. I only included his attacks against me but their are many more from others in their legion.

28 mins ago From: Rambojr
Your ship has been disabled by Rambojr!
View Your Ship
5 hours, 20 mins ago From: Rambojr
120 Artifact Points were stolen from you by Rambojr
6 hours, 45 mins ago From: Rambojr
262 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Rambojr
61752496 type=battle7 hours, 12 mins ago From: Rambojr
159 Artifact Points were stolen from you by Rambojr
7 hours, 59 mins ago From: Rambojr
Your ship has been disabled by Rambojr!
View Your Ship
20 hours, 36 mins ago From: Rambojr
134 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Rambojr

Archuras has got him back though...It seems like we have almost won the war anyway. :)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 am

I think rambo is being mislead by supernoob
by the way he is responding I can tell he does not know the whole story

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 am

superNooB, his action, Disables: 5, Raids: -3, Hacks: -2 and superNooB gz on 100 deaths! :twisted: Now all we need is to get rid of your disables.

I told you, galactic science won't do **** all to us. :lol:

And btw rambojr you might be missing a planet, I think it's the second one in 24 hours that we have taken from your legion. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 pm

I've never heard of them....

[06:51] BetaK: i have a really dirty question - what do you use gas igniter rod for?
S points: 1
Spectres: Leader
ImageImage

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Well, I dont get it you guys have 6 Zolazin Saboteurs in your legion and managed to steal a VL crystal planet and jumping up and down in joy.

Gratz !!!

Btw that is not my planet I think its KZ9, if you guys need more Vlarge planets just let me know I have tons of them on my scans.

Also gratz on the ganging up with 5 disables on Suppernoob and he finally reached his 100 mark disable stats even do he has over 1300 players kills. Even your leader ranked 684 Imb4urs got happy about it with this comment lol:39 mins ago From: Im1B4UR i like your new stats, Deaths from Players100.. I guess its a victory for him since I have been pounding him none stop for the past two days. Yup you guys are wining :P

Anyways.

Hehe its only my selfe rank 510, KZ9 rank 370 and he only attacked two of your high ranking members and Suppernoob lvl 108 that has taken on your whole legion so far..

What is wrong with you ppl.. :D

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

I'd be more proud of taking a planet with a more substantial resource and size ratio than that crystal, namely some of the Very massive or colossal worlds.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Rambojr wrote:
Well, I dont get it you guys have 6 Zolazin Saboteurs in your legion and managed to steal a VL crystal planet and jumping up and down in joy.

Gratz !!!

Btw that is not my planet I think its KZ9, if you guys need more Vlarge planets just let me know I have tons of them on my scans.

Also gratz on the ganging up with 5 disables on Suppernoob and he finally reached his 100 mark disable stats even do he has over 1300 players kills. Even your leader ranked 684 Imb4urs got happy about it with this comment lol:39 mins ago From: Im1B4UR i like your new stats, Deaths from Players100.. I guess its a victory for him since I have been pounding him none stop for the past two days. Yup you guys are wining :P

Anyways.

Hehe its only my selfe rank 510, KZ9 rank 370 and he only attacked two of your high ranking members and Suppernoob lvl 108 that has taken on your whole legion so far..

What is wrong with you ppl.. :D

This coming from a guy who think's he is awesome because he zeroes a rank 80 LMAO

^^Thanks to Plamok

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Ergodicmann wrote:
I'd be more proud of taking a planet with a more substantial resource and size ratio than that crystal, namely some of the Very massive or colossal worlds.

And a Very Large Extremely Rich Crystal is great for a rank 189 she is enjoying her new planet funny how they keep tryin to take it off her if its soo bad :mrgreen:

^^Thanks to Plamok

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Well I zerod raided Arctura rank 434, zerod disabled Imb4urs rank 684, zerod disabled and raided Guilmore rank 225, zerod raided and hacked GenGen rank 189, zerod raided Destroyer43 rank 336, zerod disabled Russell Bernat rank 199 and he appologized in my coms and you so far that was just yestrday.

Frankly it would have been a lot worse but you guys did not revived, and the game system did not allow me to use any more timemanipulators cause I reached my limit for the day. :)

At least you guys got suppernoob at rank 108 disabled 5 times and zerod raided and hacked him today.. That was a good legion effort by you guys.

Anyways you guys scored a Crystal planet. Honest gratz to that, obviously its a big thing and worth celebrating :roll:

Happy gameing :)

Last edited by Rambojr on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm

god, supernoob mislead you that much?
I hit him because he was alerted by jax7fighter, and then having him alert me, I'm like wtf?
1 day, 6 hours ago From: Jax7Fighter
Jax7Fighter sent you an alert on the following enemy ship: SupperNooB with message: galactic science i already disabled as he had fun with my ship while I was off. Kick his butt a little more still room for hacks and raids.
I was responding to an alert, supernoob is a misleading liar.

Last edited by destroyer43 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 am

Well all Suppernoob did was alerted the higher ranking players lvl 250+..

Srry bud i know you got cought not knowing whats happening and your are just there to sell ur planet, tnx for letting me know and I backed off as you know..

Srry hope there is no hard feeling.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Rambojr wrote:
Well all Suppernoob did was alerted the higher ranking players lvl 250+..

Srry bud i know you got cought not knowing whats happening and your are just there to sell ur planet, tnx for letting me know and I backed off as you know..

Srry hope there is no hard feeling.

well, it's fine, but AOA was my old legion and I kinda saw SOME of the things supernoob was doing to fellow AOA members and so I responded to the alert, btw what did supernoob say in the alert?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 am

22 hours ago From: SupperNooB SupperNooB sent you an alert on the following enemy ship: Destroyer43 with message: here is another one

There you go

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next