View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Great opportunity for the drifters, disgruntled and bored! 

!!! Leaders and Officers needed !!!
Hi. I am looking to re-build a legion.

My wish list:
Primary legion focus to be on LM,s and base attacks.
50+ members with at least 20-25 ranks 1000+
100% activity
no alts

~ We currently have a lv7 base
~ We are open to a legion name change with the right group of peps
~ We can absorb a small legion or two and leave your leader and officers in position

Legion Invite Link:
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... Q9NjA0MA==

PM me if your interested.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:58 pm

So you want insta legion? With you at the helm, just add two dozen experienced players?

Can i get more enticement? Also, not sure the drifters and disgruntled will be the solid core you want.

Kind of sounds like planet of the lost toys. You could name the base "Circling the drain"

ps-by saying 'no alts' you might miss out on some great level 1-50 aerlean fixers !

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Juice, if its not your thing then move on, no need to put your 2 cents in if its all negative. There may be some peps that want a fresh start.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:53 pm

0% active, no picture, no name and established 44 years, 10 months ago...I think something may be up...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Bahama,

I guess its just staggering how many people post "starting a legion" in a forum where literally everyone is pretty much a long established person in a legion. The people who read casually are probably equally casual in what legion they join. I once saw a legion called pizza planet, guessing from popular tv show it ramped to a rocking 30 people or so....was never worth a damn,, but hey..

And in fairness, its cool you want to do your thing. But you literally are asking for people who either aren't team players or who #$&*@ a lot. Is that really the core you want to try to build a struggling legion from ground up? You might be better served recruiting from battle tab.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:46 am

Juice, Thanks for the constructive input this time. You point is valid but I have had success previously recruiting on the forum. Of course this is not the only recruiting method I am employing but it is a valid method even if the odds are slim. I find that when one is trying to recruit, patience and a wide array of methods are the most effective. Therefore I taking a long shot to see if anyone may perhaps be interested in building something from scratch with me.
Personally, I can derive as much satisfaction from legion building as actual game play if not more.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Definitely seems strange, no members in this legion and established 44 years ago... huh?
Theres no one even in this legion to let people in if they wanted to join.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:47 pm

SpaceCase n Bandit, its obviously just a glitch. My ship name is TheBlackWidow. My legion is Rebel Base, I started it shortly after GL started. We were in the top 20 for a while. I went into hibernation for a bit due to family issues and suggested my members go to more active legions so they could have a better gaming experience. Now I have more time to play again. There's no conspiracy going on...haha!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Ok, yup i see you time to time on BT. Good luck with base then. ITs a rough go building, but if you can get 4-5 really solid and regular players that helps a ton, then it really may be drifters..of a sort. I do see a number of people who float time to time to see if they find a club they like more. Kind of like virtual base dating!

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks Juice :P I will need it!

By the way, nice signature. Fly Safe.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 am

You probably would do well with Rebel Base is back! imo brand recognition and what not

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 am

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
Billik wrote:
You probably would do well with Rebel Base is back! imo brand recognition and what not

Hey I've heard that name before
Bahama what's your rank and ign

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 am

ShadowsPoison wrote:
Billik wrote:

Hey I've heard that name before
Bahama what's your rank and ign

BahamaPoolCo@msn.com wrote:
SpaceCase n Bandit, its obviously just a glitch. My ship name is TheBlackWidow. My legion is Rebel Base, I started it shortly after GL started. We were in the top 20 for a while. I went into hibernation for a bit due to family issues and suggested my members go to more active legions so they could have a better gaming experience. Now I have more time to play again. There's no conspiracy going on...haha!

rank 1405 if you really dont care to look.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am

ShadowsPosion,
KJ was right at the time he posted, now I am rank 1419.
I don't claim to be the highest rank, or the strongest ship in the galaxy.

Nevertheless I can say this:
I have been in some of the top legions. I have worked with some of the top players. When I formed Rebel Base it was ranked like 452 I think, WE(all the leaders and officers)....not I.... got it up to rank 14th for a bit. The experience of working with the peps I did to get that accomplished is what I enjoyed. I desire to do that again and surpass our former success. With a few good people I am sure it can be accomplished.

If you or anyone else in game is of the same mind please contact me and lets get started!
:lol:

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]