View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Looking for a new legion (already joined The Fallen) 

Well, some of you may have seen the thread where I announced that I quit the game, and, I know, I didn't really quit since I'm here, but I realized that the game has only gotten boring for me because I've only tried to start my own legions over and over again but all of them failed, so I think I'd rather just be a part of a good legion instead of leading a crappy one. I'm rank 370, I was inactive so I'm not exactly all pumped up with my modules and stuff, so you have to be patient on my ability to donate and stuff to the base, if you accept me. I'm generally on two or three times a day, so I guess I'm active. I'm looking for a legion that has more artifact in it's base, is active, shares NPC's often, battles bases often, and I'd prefer if the legion liked to be in wars often, because wars are fun.

Last edited by Buttergod on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:59 am

Check out Imminent Annhilation!

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:18 am

We'd love to have you over at The Fallen. We're a level 7 base and our shipment is divided evenly among our members, today it was almost 90k. We've got plenty of NPC shares and almost always have a base locked. At the moment we are at war with Guns of Navarone and winning! We can offer help with credits/arties/planets or give advice on how to build an awesome ship if that's what you're looking to do. We've got the top hacker in the game and another 3 members on multiple leaderboards. Feel free to drop by for a few days and see if we're the right fit for you.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:27 am

The Fallen is top 50 and climbing. Join us and you won't regret it.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:41 am

Unless he fears guns of navaronne, then its biiiiig trouble, eh.?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:45 am

juiceman wrote:

Was it Guns that I had my little run in with, while I was with you guys??

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:26 pm

juiceman wrote:

LOL! :lol:

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:13 pm

bvent wrote:
The Fallen is top 30 in strength, top 50 in rank and climbing. Join us and you won't regret it.

Fixed that. ;)

Yea we're pretty laid back about what is expected in donations. You donate if you want if you feel like it. Of course EM has the usual restrictions so that no one can hoard the entire donation list. But since we're always = distribution, theres no gain to be had doing that. We're just proud of all our donations we manage to upgrade the base ourselvese. Kudos to Hal for throwing in the last 4M e we needed to hit L7 though.

We DO have a war with GoN atm, like my above mates have said. Regardless of who we are fighting, it always spices up the legion a lil. Your actually right in a good range to smack em all if you (permanently, muahahha) docked your ship at our ports and could have fun laying them all out immediately.

We base alot with more than one BG, constantly alert planets for taking, arts/EM/CTP/Cr help, 90k-100k AP from the base, almost never disabled, 19/21 CTL (mostly complete, but also good for those who want to get their genius medal), UST, LMs (we're always getting better at these. That's where our arts/EM help comes in), contests for maxed planets, and just general fun, free drinks on the house, cookies, you name it. Elites during seasonals are ffa, you hit as much as you want as long as you finish your lock.

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:33 pm

The unknown is a top 12 in both strength and rank lvl 8 artifact base feel free to stop by and check us out

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Thanks for all the offers! The Fallen is seeming pretty good to me right now, but I'm going to wait a little more to see if there are any other good offers.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Buttergod wrote:
Well, some of you may have seen the thread where I announced that I quit the game, and, I know, I didn't really quit since I'm here, but I realized that the game has only gotten boring for me because I've only tried to start my own legions over and over again but all of them failed, so I think I'd rather just be a part of a good legion instead of leading a crappy one. I'm rank 370, I was inactive so I'm not exactly all pumped up with my modules and stuff, so you have to be patient on my ability to donate and stuff to the base, if you accept me. I'm generally on two or three times a day, so I guess I'm active. I'm looking for a legion that has more artifact in it's base, is active, shares NPC's often, battles bases often, and I'd prefer if the legion liked to be in wars often, because wars are fun.

You are more than welcome to Join The Weeping Angels. I'm only online 2 -3 times daily and that doesn't keep me from being an active part of TWA. You don't have to be online for hours on end to play this game. Just stay as active as u are and stick to a plan of action to achieve your goals. We will welcome you with open wings :D

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks a lot for the offers, but I decided to join The Fallen as my hopefully permanent home in GL.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]