View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Galaxy Battleships -Level 7 Artifact- We Welcome Old And New 

Looking for a legion that can provide lots of help? Come to Galaxy Battleships, a level 7 artifact base with a dish of research. We currently output 95-100k AP and 4-5k research DAILY to each member. We have all your handy dandy modules such as a CT-Lab , Mission Control Center, and a Universal Service Terminal. We have 2-3 base locks every day.And sometimes even more. We only have a few Snaps for which planet stealing and base disabling is not allowed. If we lock a tough base, we have many strong ships here who make sure the base goes down as well as other legions who help us take down tough 7s or 8s. Another great aspect of Galaxy Battleships is we have theme days, each day is dedicated to something special, like maxing planets, planet sharing, reach lvl 8 day, support the base day, and when the funds are too low, we have a Break-a-Bank day.

On FFA-Tuesday (Planet Share Tuesday) we have legion members sharing enemy and unoccupied planets for each other. These planets can range from VM Gas planets, for those who need a little research, 15/16x Toxics for an extra boost in mining, and even 2x VL Terras.
In addition to our theme days, we host contests, these can consist of hack, clamp, npc and many more.
Our CT-Lab is only missing 1 discovery with our special mad scientists working 24-7 trying to discover something new.
Our bases?, you ask? We mostly lock glass bases so lower levels can easily receive badges as well as crates. WE HAVE A MINIMUM OF LEVEL 5 BASES IF YOU ARE LOCKING, a level 4 will not provide enough spots for us and the legions who we share frequently with. There are plenty of silvers to go around, some even swim in them.

Heavy on pvp? This could be the legion for you! We provide new(and old) members with artifacts that they might require(sendable ones of course).
Look to npc frequently? Look no longer, we have plenty of npcs going around. Within a day, usually there are 3-4 boss alerts, and 10-14 elite alerts(and i don’t even see half of them!)
Have a “stupid” question? No question is too “stupid” with us! We will answer all of your questions as long as there is someone online! We provide only the best for our members.
If you are looking for a legion, this might be your home, we are are a very friendly and helpful. We are currently sitting just off the leaderboards, but with you, we can make the trip!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:18 am

We have room for 2 more members atm. Come join us! This morning, i received a pull of about 4.5k research and 104k arty.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:28 pm

hey zombie? remember me? we disable eachother lol.

come join me at Chesterton royal academy!

i gt a spot reserved for you :3

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Hey snizzl3e, thanks for the offer, but I like it here.
55/56 members now. ONE spot left :D :D

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:16 am

We have room for 2 more members atm.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Galaxy battleships has 3 avalable spots and a full CT lab :D usualy 5k research and 105k arti from the base per day

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]