View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Looking for active (90%+), RESEARCH legion w/ CT Lab 

Hello,

I'm looking for a research legion that still has plenty of CT Lab discoveries left. So maybe a newer legion? I would prefer a legion that is active though (for the planet def bonus and because dead legions are, well...boring). I am trying to complete Hyper Logistics on the Research Tree and get the Eureka Medal which is why I'm looking for these specific characteristics. I would go to Xeno Labs but they are not active anymore and I'm pretty sure their CT Lab is full or near it. Any ideas? ...it would be temporary of course as I'd want to get back to an arti base ASAP.

My IGN is "Erica" r878
Will hit the 2yr mark in ~20 days
Currently flying with The Dysonians

Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:55 am

At the Destroyers, we have an Res/Arti base, more focused with res though. 15/21 discoveries and 11 people. Just back under old leadership, we would love to have you if you could help the legion a bit. Oh, and there aren't many built up active Research Legions out there. TD had one of the best before leadership left...but now we are back :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:10 am

Spyders of the Cove is a lvl 6 research base. I believe it still has a few items left to discover in its ctlab.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks! :) I know there are very few research bases out there, so thanks for the info. I'll probably check out these two a little after New Year's.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]