View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 High Lords Silver Circle recruiting Veterans to Beginners 

High Lords Silver Circle is recruiting level headed, methodical, experienced and dedicated players Veteran to Beginner we would be glad for more camaraderie. If you are level 800+ you will benefit for instant consideration for promotion to leadership, if you are just a beginner we will offer strong guidance to greater level of play through our strong experience and teamwork. please follow the link below to our still growing Level 6 base, Come join us! https://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/loader.php?q=bGVnaW9uaW5mby5waHA/YWN0aW9uPXJlcXVlc3QmbGVnaW9uaWQ9MTIxMDU=

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am
Profile YIM

Have you possibly thougt about merging with another legion. A cursory check of you legion shows 22 members, 82% active. Even at 100% activity there are 11 legions on the front page of the recruiting legions board whom you could wholly absorb/merge with. Consolidate two dilute legions into one more powerful legion.

This isn't trying to tag too hard on you, I've been in the smaller legions and know how you can feel attached to it in an overly-loyal way, but this game is haemorrhaging players, with very few coming in to replace them. You would probably have more success at growing as a legion if you merge, than trying to pick up the few incoming newbies or the odd higer ranker who is disillusioned with their current legion...

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 am

I agree! Perhaps you would like to merge with Children of Gods? Our base is lvl 7 arts fully pimped and expanded with a complete ctlab. Your leaders and officers may retain their rank pending evaluation by my team. Please consider this offer!!!

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 am

Perhaps you'd like to merge this thread with the new one you just created.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]