View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Buying a Discovery in the CTL 

Hi, I am changing legions but since I will be "unloyal" for a week anyways I am looking to get a easy discovery from a freshly started legion needing one. I do not plan on staying in this trade for more then a few minutes to get some discoveries, or the minimal single discovery I need for the medal, since I have a lot of VM 15x arti and better planets so please keep that in mind, thanks.

P.S Only looking for the next two days since after that not really interested in restarting the loyalty clock again.

NOTE: To the admins if you feel this should be in trades I understand but was not sure since it is also in away looking for a legion to do this with.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm
Profile WWW

Still looking to buy a discover if anyone has one to sell.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 am
Profile WWW

We have one but you'll never get it... it's nearly impossible

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:57 am

Yllib wrote:
We have one but you'll never get it... it's nearly impossible

It still still possible to get but yea....not interested in one that will takes weeks or months to get it. Hoping to get an offer from a freshly started legion needing them, as stated.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:25 am
Profile WWW

We have 2 discoveries yet to make...which is good in my mind; there's a small chance I can get hte Eureka medal, but otherwise I can work towards the genius medal a bit without having to worry too much. Not that I expect to actually get the genius title before we make the discoveries (as I'm not the only one working towards it and more folks will be joining in over time.)

Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
We have 2 discoveries yet to make...which is good in my mind; there's a small chance I can get hte Eureka medal, but otherwise I can work towards the genius medal a bit without having to worry too much. Not that I expect to actually get the genius title before we make the discoveries (as I'm not the only one working towards it and more folks will be joining in over time.)

I've given up looking for that medal. My only chance there would be to fire up my own legion and rock it out that way. Too many people trying to buy and sell CTL discoveries.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Well, our general plan is to get our base to level 7, then start a daughter legion and get it to a level 4 base so we can build a CT Lab, and let all the new members of the legion that joined since last summer get their discoveries.

But, as long as there are 2 left to make on our current base, I'm taking advantage to work towards the genius title; not a whole lot that I need to research right now that I can really use given deck limitations so throwing the research away every few hours at a discovery attempt seems to make the most sense.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]