View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Galaxy Predators is now recruiting. 

Hello Galaxy... brand sparkling new and open... the Galaxy Predators, a level 2 legion, is now accepting members over level 10.

Come and join to grow and have fun.

Please stay active... i like chatty members :D

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 pm

a imminent legion lv7 base has only 1 member in there why not speak to that person to see if they will give you the base will save you from creating yet another base and having us higher levels wasting more reds finding it and not locking lol

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:34 pm

yeah there is no reason for any ship in this game to join a level 2 legion with so many lv 6 plus bases with plenty of spots

Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:21 pm

join the level 2 base, im sure their leadership can overcome the sad pathetic state of a level 2 base, ...i mean any high rank could only set up a levle 4-5 in a day...join a level 2 base and be part of greatness....heck...who needs peers and cloak bonuses....live large...seems prudent

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:51 am

Yeah, I just don't get this. Avenger actually came from my legion, Terranian Armada, and seemed pretty decent at the game. Popped into chat frequently, was reasonably active, helped out where she could on bases, etc as a low ranked ship and was helped by the legion with planets and such whenever she asked. So, I dunno......

Avenger, I wish you well but you must realize the deck is pretty stacked against a new legion, especially a micro legion consisting of 1 low-ranked player. In the present state of the game virtually all legions, outside of possibly the very top few, maybe, are actively looking for players. There is little a small, new, legion with a level 2 base and 1 or 2 players can offer most players. You will miss out on much the game has to offer and it's bound to be pretty lonely in a micro legion. So the social aspect as well as the gameplay itself will be greatly reduced in a micro-legion.

But, if that's your thing....Good Luck is all I can say.

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Only player in a legion with a level 2 base. Does that make the OP #1 in the #2 business?

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 am

Lol....gets better and better. Founder, AvengerX, has now apparently moved-on and formed yet another 1-man legion. Thelegionofbanishment. Check them out if you want to be in a micro legion with a leader who leaves and starts a new legion every couple of days :? Feel sorry for the 1 lonely person who fell for the trap and is now all alone in Galaxy Predators (unless it's a alt, of course). On a cheery note, the new legion is level 3 already :P

Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Putting a positive on this thread.....

When I really got into this game I decided that I wanted to do everything, try everything. And I almost have, part of that was spreading out and forming my own legion. I did, it worked and they are still truk'n. Having done that gave me an extreme appreciation for what the officers and leaders do, and sometimes the asshattery they put up with. While I wouldn't recommend everyone going out and doing it, it certainly can be a worthwhile and fulfilling experience if you want understand and are willing to do the endeavors that doing so this act requires. Good luck on your legion guy/gal or robot.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Good points, but I'd be curious how long ago you started your legion that is still alive today. And, what was the game climate like then versus now where it's a buyers market if you are an even semi-decent ship searching for a legion. You can basically have your pick of legions today. So, aside from being the creator, leader, and big boss man..... what incentive is there for anyone else to join your micro-legion? I mean, if those things are that important to a player wouldn't they just form their own 1-man legion instead of joining someone else's 1-man legion and being second banana?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Established 2 years, 7 months ago

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Nice, Congratz on creating a legion that long ago that is still kickin' :) I highly doubt the same will be able to be said for 99% of the legions created by low-ranking players today who form 1-man legions. AvengerX is a perfect example.... I am aware of at least 3 new legions she has started....2 within a week or so of each other. 1 has 0 of 2 players active and each of the others' have 1 of 1 who is (currently) active. Any bets on how long any of those legions hold on to active players? Any bets on if any of them actually attract any loyal, long-term legion mates?

Just as an aside.... I'm really not trying to pick on Avenger.... I actually like her from her time in TA. I just think that a lot of new(ish) players get excited at the thought of "running the show" by creating a new legion and have no idea how hard it is going to be to attract legion mates in today's game. If your thing is being alone and doing your own thing....go for it. If you like active, full, happy legions and legion mates.....well you might want to re-think things.....Just my opinion.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:56 am

I thought the legion of banishment was icariums fate, for when theres no where else in the galaxy to go

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 pm

:lol:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Galactic Avengers has a probably inactive leader now :/ and the one i tried starting was joined my a friend... but then i was tricked into joining my damn current legion... but i do not have a heart to just leave... i spent a lot of CTP and EM on that already. :( any tips and suggestion?

should i just go back to the bigger legions and abandon... yet another of my own tiny legions?

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:37 am

Avenger wrote:
Galactic Avengers has a probably inactive leader now :/ and the one i tried starting was joined my a friend... but then i was tricked into joining my damn current legion... but i do not have a heart to just leave... i spent a lot of CTP and EM on that already. :( any tips and suggestion?

should i just go back to the bigger legions and abandon... yet another of my own tiny legions?

yep pretty much... Tiny legions have nothing to offer to anyone , who has basic understanding of gaming . High ranks wont join for a great number of reasons.. wont even bother listing them since its soo long and i might forget somethings. Only newby low ranks who have no idea what theyre doing will join you, and theyre the worst members to own. Your legion wont grow and youll be one of those fools floating in a tiny legion for no reason with a rust bucket of a ship. Your also destroying your ship every day you stay, Your ship is already weak and the longer you stay the worse it will become.
The CTP and EM you spent is probably nothing . you should be able to get it back soon in a decent alliance from npcing . My advice find a decent top 30 legion , most of them will take anyone whos active and start building a decent ship. I doubt a rank 1k could build a decent legions, maybe a year back a few of teh best pvpers built a legion and it failed ... so yeah i doubt youll be able to sadly.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:21 pm

its worse than that. your legion is actively harming the game. By being such a small legion and newbies being recruited every newbie who joins gets a subpar expirence and therefore harms the likelyhood of them continuing to play.

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]