View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 closed 

found. thanks.

Last edited by wredz on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Descendents of Altair is a mid-size active legion with a mix of research/arti - we're level 6 right now, but will be upgrading to level 7 within a few days to a week I expect.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah, most legions have made the switch to all arti production. It's most beneficial for the long-term growth of your ship. You would certainly be welcome at Terranian Armada. We have a level 8 base, so the payout is really nice. It is virtually all arti though. Typical day payout is about 120k arti and 1k research. Good luck wherever you decide to go.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Roddenberry1 wrote:
Yeah, most legions have made the switch to all arti production. It's most beneficial for the long-term growth of your ship. You would certainly be welcome at Terranian Armada. We have a level 8 base, so the payout is really nice. It is virtually all arti though. Typical day payout is about 120k arti and 1k research. Good luck wherever you decide to go.

Ya I figured most legions would be, which they should be anyway. I would just like to get a jump on the research at a low rank.
If I can't find a decent research legion I'm considering staying where I am for a few more days and then making a switch to an artifact legion.

I can't do the slow ranking thing that it seems a lot of these other ships are doing. Sitting at a very low rank and just collecting base production. I am back to play the game, not sit around clicking claim shipment once a day.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:33 pm

I honestly don't know of a functioning high or mid level research legion. If Altair is soon going to be 7, depending upon their mix of research/ arti they my be one of the best options out there if it's research you are wanting.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:37 pm

just line up a couple of maxed plasmas that you can turn into storage planets later. then join up with an arti payout legion.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
just line up a couple of maxed plasmas that you can turn into storage planets later. then join up with an arti payout legion.

That would be my preferred approach, but to each his own I guess.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Quote:

+2 on that. Also ask around and I am sure there are some high ranked ships that would let you hack them for research.
Stop by Project Anarchy and I'll give you a good plasma to help you out....just PM me here first.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:55 pm

We'd be happy to welcome you at The Fallen. Glad to have a knowledgeable player that can set a good example for our lower ranks.

We're currently nearly all artifact (115k), with a side pull of RP or MP (easily changed) of ~5k on our shipments. Our main goal currently is to improve our LM participation, but everything else about our legion is top-notch :)

Hopefully making a push for the Top 10 one day, probably 1-2 years down the road. Currently hovering in Top 15-20 in strength and Top 25 in rank.

Im sure we can find maxed plasmas for you once your here to get you on your feet. I personally have a few myself that I'd be fine with passing your way should you choose to stop by for a stay.

We also have great arti planets alerted regularly with monthly contests. Plus the usual basing 4-5 times a day. 50% Lv6, rest is Lv7+. Half the bases we lock are glass, letting our lower ranks get guaranteed decent spots and good chances at crates. We have several BGs but each is small to maximize crate chances for our legionmates.

Hopefully we'll make contact soon! With warm regards,

Maelstrom

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Thanks for the responses everyone.
I will most likely do what you all are suggesting and look to improve my research.
I just need to consider which legion would be a good fit for doing NPCs. Right now my focus is on PvP and missions but i'll need other active ships my rank to grow with.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:30 pm

My offer was not a recruitment pitch, just an honest overture to help you get up and running. Anyways, it stands and you know where to find me.

I'm not so sure NPC'ing is the best use of your time and energy at your current rank but that's your call... glad you're playing again. Cheers

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:26 am

Arc Light wrote:
I'm not so sure NPC'ing is the best use of your time and energy at your current rank but that's your call... glad you're playing again. Cheers

PvP and missions for now and NPCs later once my ship is set up, which won't be for a while.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:37 am

Well - we got the necessary CTPs to upgrade to level 7. :)

I imagine that Mizalin will put in the energy tonight to finish leveling us and we'll reallocate our production points.

Right now it looks like we'll have about a 3% research increase and a 25% arti increase over our current levels.

If you are looking for a good legion for NPCing and getting some research in your gravy train, we might be a good place to hang out for a while. We have a lot of players in the 100-600 range for alerting elites and bosses and getting in on them.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:07 am

Texas Toast wrote:
Well - we got the necessary CTPs to upgrade to level 7. :)

I imagine that Mizalin will put in the energy tonight to finish leveling us and we'll reallocate our production points.

Right now it looks like we'll have about a 3% research increase and a 25% arti increase over our current levels.

If you are looking for a good legion for NPCing and getting some research in your gravy train, we might be a good place to hang out for a while. We have a lot of players in the 100-600 range for alerting elites and bosses and getting in on them.

Congratulations! As of right now I'm planning to join The Fallen this morning to go see how things are over there. I will keep you guys in mind if I plan on taking a trip to other legions.

Thanks for the friendly responses,
wred

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Glad to have you back in the game. Good Luck with things and enjoy yourself over at the Fallen. They seem like a good bunch of guys there. In fact if I weren't completely happy at TA (I am) they would be on my short list of legions I'd like to check out.

Edit: Gratz on the base upgrade toast :)

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]