View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 WARNING: Don't Join EOTS 

Gotta say this is one of the funnier discussions I've stumbled into while browsing the forums. Seems to me that the system that EotS has in place is designed to benefit everyone, and if people start to interfere with said system repeatedly, it starts to degrade everyone's playing experience. I've been around for 4 years playing this game and personally I'd have benefited from this kind of structure if I'd stumbled upon a legion with this kind of dedication and organization as opposed to the idiocy that I inflicted on my ship as well as on the advice of the inexperienced. You don't get to work with the best by slacking off, which if that lengthy post from Sun is anything to go by, seems reasonably true (that being said, if you don't want to invest time into this game, which is fine, there really isn't much point taking up slots that people that actually play might want/need who could contribute significantly more than yourself).

Slandering a legion or any organization for unfair conduct always runs the risk of that negative light falling back on yourself, far better off just to move ahead (which is mildly hypocritical considering I'm posting on an old topic, so sue me :mrgreen: ).

As for the doubling ap/hr production, man could I use that after all the dumb decisions I made earlier on pretty much crippled my production to the point where it's garbage for my rank :?

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3