View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Still Rebuilding PA - Recruiting 

PA has had some setbacks the last year as most legions have and like everyone else we are adapting and working to grow. We are looking for new blood and maybe even some old blood to return. I myself returned to my original legion after 10+ Months in some great legions. We are not the same as we were but i think we have a nice solid foundation. What we do have is a nice active comm, some solid fun guys and good LM participation. We also tend to lock and kill our own Level 6-8 bases which mean lost of silvers for our guys. Some times we do go in on a group battle. Are we perfect? ummm no. But, we will have your backs.

What we DO offer:

Level 8 SOON to be 9 (like in next few weeks-just a lil more CTP) With 6 Day equal share payout, Sunday being percentage based.

Solid LM Participation - Naturally, we woul LIKE to see more LM but understand energy restraints. All we ask is try and complete what you start :)

Basic good all around ship building advice and help. Everyone should play the way that makes them happy. We have examples of all ship builds.

Back up and Planet alerts. So if you need de-pop help or even to pick up some 2-4 X Arti planets, we have plenty of FFA alerts.

Rules:

Really, just lock what you hit NPC wise, start a LM please finish it and dont take things too serious. :)

This is a game, and we like to have fun, just like everyone else. A little trash talk here, a little yo mamma jab here whatever. Just have fun.

All levels considered really, especially if your interested in growing and participating. I still think it's a fun game.

In terms of negative comments on this post, feel free to bash away . If you are interested, send a message! Thanks!

Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

After resetting and leaving the game years ago I decided to start playing again about 3 months ago.
Starting over with nothing really sucks but this legion and it's members have made it much easier for me to get back into it.
I've been in PA for about 2 1/2 months now and couldn't be happier at this point.

Nice post Funk, I hope it attracts a few good ships. I'd love to see the legion grow and become more active than it already is!

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:51 am

FUNK is...... well funky!!

Good luck bro :D

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:28 am

Thanks Phil!!

Within 96k CTP of a Level 9

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Thanks Phil!!

Within 96k CTP of a Level 9

Lets gooo Funky!!! sell those dysons !!! :D

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 pm

FUNKY all out of Dysons!

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:48 pm

i cant help, topper blocks my comms....or maybe my cloak keeps him from seeing them!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:26 am

It is a Level 9 now, all purdy and shiny. Accepting new members , all ranks .

Thanks!

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Congrats on level 9! Just to add, I found no bad points to PA when i was there, a little aggressive but the Anarchy part explains it. Just my 2p, but i genuinely enjoyed it...thanks guys!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:12 pm

No longer accepting just anyone - however don't let that dissuade you.

We are after active players. There's plenty of rank 1K chumps out there in GL and we don't want them.

We want you to be active, and if you're low rank but superactive then you'll get up there fast.

If you feel your current legion is holding you back then leave. You play GL for fun, not to be chained to the corpse of a dead legion.

Best of all - every planet in the galaxy can be invaded, any other ship can be hit. Play the game the way it's meant to be not the way people try to restrict it. Enjoy some anarchy!

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:30 pm

If you're high ranked and too weak/ too lazy to disable anyone your rank, this is a great legion, their unbelievably weak low ranks, enjoy alerting just about anyone that taps them and the high ranked members enjoy farming the said attackers for 2 days, to pad their stats.

Overall if you're a weak high ranker, Great legion here to pad your stats and seem like you're a decent pvper. If you're a weal low rank, don't be put off by the said requirement, They'll happily accept you, so you can alert the countless ship that farm you everyday.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Butthurt, Party of one.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:55 am

Butthurt, Party of one.

Not much, when A rank 500 hold back 4 of your rank 1000+, for hours and trolls them, after farming your low ranks and zeroing them. i think you should be more butthurt.

I just read the comms of your low ranks members, And notice how many people have had enough of them alerting them over simple badges ; for people 3 or 4 times their rank to badge them... its not the good pvpers of my rank fault that you have literally some of the weakest low rank members out there. do you guys do % share or what ? your low ranks, even the ones with good stats are weak. Honestly i though PA was one of the greats and did plan on joining when i was a little higher in rank, but after encountering the newb low rank you have and the stat buffer high rank, including yourself, i might not.

Also any chance the 15% of your legion that have blocked my comms can unblock it,
''This is a game, and we like to have fun, just like everyone else. A little trash talk here, a little yo mamma jab here whatever. Just have fun.''
Honestly, i havent had enough fun with your legion yet. And since 15% have blocked me and i cant have my fun, thought i'd bring a little over to the forum.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 am

Nah, not even close. The comms were simply ridiculous.
and ok, dont join and i guess i wont be getting a x-mas card.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:17 am

Nah, not even close. The comms were simply ridiculous.
and ok, dont join and i guess i wont be getting a x-mas card.

On the comms i would 100% agree on that, but the fact they were ridiculous just made it hilarious. what annoys me is that i only got started on my ridiculous comms, didn't even give me a chance to finish.
And ill make sure in a few 100 ranks when im good enough to be a top 10 legion and you forget about me, ill check PA out.
No hard feeling mate, you will be getting a X-mas card and have a G'day.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 am

meh

All all say is , in a war game and a legion there is a team. I will defend our *weak terrible soft* ships. If this is an issue of strong vs weak, why are you hitting them anyway? because they are in your *rank* while you have played 3 times as long as them? That seems like an oxymoron.

If you do not like the way we respond, dont hit them. If you do and theres a response, do not be offended or surprised. It isnt everyone wins tee ball.

I am just a weak high ranked ship living on alerts. Thats me. I looked up the stronger ships in IF and got no response from the disables. *shrug* i tried.

It is just a game and in game is where we can all relieve stress and do what we cant in real life because of fear or prosecution.

I didnt get the * OG * comms. Call me old school.

Back to my weak legion to gather in our pathetic existance and plot how we can offend every SSB in the game. They bring the best responses.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Honestly i have nothing against your legion and Do think its a decent enough legion, ive only visited once and was too low rank to really analyse it.

to answer your Q's .
The whole story of how i encountered your legion is too long and off topic. I've got nothing against you protecting your low rank but why couldn't anyone in your legion in my rank range 60%+/- disable me ? ... i had people 6 people 3-4 times my rank go after me.

I'm in no way a slow ranker, since 70% of what i do on this game is NPC... and auto rank of that. Some of your members have ranked too fast and have weak ships and other have played as long as me as still weak... And that being said i could care less about how long they played, if theyre weak, theyre weak and im gonna get badges of them, PVP at my rank is already hard with all the SSB about, dont need to make it harder by having a morale code were i dont attack ppl weaker than me .

And i have nothing with them alerting me, i enjoyed it to be honest. holding back your top played for hours on end. while trolling them. They did disable me when i went to sleep though, didn't zero me, which was weird. But your low rank alert just about anyone that badges off them, and then your high ranker come and buff their stats from the alerted player, with how common it seems, i just think that a little unfair, Someone in the rank range of the alerted player should badge of them.

Can't say much about IF, havent been there long enough, and in my whole time in this game, i've never alerted a single ship .... since most the time someone zero's/attack me, its my fault.

The OG comms was just a extension of a convo i was having with space thug, OG meaning original gangsta , him being called a Thug, it was just a joke i was having.

Like i said, you didnt get a response of me, i was trying to get one of you... but you all blocked my comms :( . Like i said got nothign agaisnt your legion and its decent enough i guess, dont really know enough about it to say much. Just trying to have a little fun with your legion,

To not go anymore off topic, ill just end it here.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:35 pm

idk man, SSBs on line are tough for anyone to take when they are online. Wont happen unless they step away, not much to be proud of really there are plenty of tools at a players disposal to slow someone down.

BTW, i had touched cept maybe a raid and you left the weird comm which, at first glance just made you look insane. Which i generally respect. Didnt know if it was serious or not. 2 D text never comes with an intended tone instruction and when there is no LOL we are left to assume *hey this guy is a nutjob*

People think i am a nutjob , i say GFY and laugh when i do it.

But, alas, we are fine being villians and cyber bullies and whatever. No hard feelings from my. I only disabled you once. I didnt zero you.....well mainly because i was TM locked. I did pop Icarium a few times, Sbutch and the others in my range.

All in funn. I hate no one but a few isolated SSBs in the 100-200 rank playing 5 years acting tough. Short of that, no hate :)

Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]