View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 Farewell GL, thanks to the most honorless legion of all 
First I want to thank Dan for creating a great game, I spent quite a lot of time (too much?) playing it in the last 2+ years and had a lot of fun.

Secondly I would like to thank all the PA members who reported me and caused my FB account to be disabled. I was upset at first but I now take it as a blessing as it will allow me to refocus on my life as I was somewhat addicted to GL. ( I don't have a written proof of if you want to know but someone I trust heard one of them bragging about it). I guess they didn't appreciate me calling their leader and legion lame and the "P" word on my comm. Everyone knows that their low ranks alert anyone badging them so that the high ranks can pad their stats...

Anyway, The only thing I regret is not having the opportunity to give my war chest to my legions members and base, I had accumulated some decent stuff.

Fly safe everyone!

Maxiii

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:56 pm

what did you do worthy of having fb account killed?

not pre judging, but if you were reported for doing somehitng so bad your FB was killed...thinking its not their fault

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:33 am

PA, what say you to this scurrilous accusation?!?!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 am
juiceman wrote:
what did you do worthy of having fb account killed?

not pre judging, but if you were reported for doing somehitng so bad your FB was killed...thinking its not their fault

I didn't do anything except having a "gaming FB account" with a fake name like lots of people do, as they don't want to mix their RL with their games. It is against FB policies but they tolerate them (that helps their stats) as long as nobody reports the accounts. I remember quite a few years ago when I was playing MW, some people had their accounts disabled similarly. If I really wanted to maybe I could get it back by getting a fake ID with the account name and send a picture of it to FB but I really have no intention to do it, like I said I take is as a blessing.

So that's a warning to everyone not using their real name on their account, the same could happen to you, you better not piss off some legion.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:52 pm

which has been stated how many times in this forums 1 was a empire of the sun member who with luck was able to get facebook to release the lock out and change his name to his real name but many get locked out and give up.

it like having multiple accounts then getting banned and complaining take it as it is you broke the rules move on

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:40 pm
pokerman123 wrote:
which has been stated how many times in this forums 1 was a empire of the sun member who with luck was able to get facebook to release the lock out and change his name to his real name but many get locked out and give up.

it like having multiple accounts then getting banned and complaining take it as it is you broke the rules move on

You obviously didn't read what I wrote or you would have seen that I thanked them for doing it and that I take it as a blessing, I am not complaining about it. I am just warning other users of what may happen to them. They might not be as happy as I am about losing their account.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Quote:
You obviously didn't read what I wrote or you would have seen that I thanked them for doing it and that I take it as a blessing, I am not complaining about it.

Let me get this straight....

Project Anarchy is an honorless legion because (allegedly) we sniffed out your bogus account and got the ball rolling towards getting you removed from the game?
I'm sitting here trying to think of a leader or officer in any respectable legion who wouldn't applaud this. Then in a wandering babble of posts you deride the legion,
then say you're happy, and ultimately seal the deal and validate the legion by admitting your guilt.

You're an idiot.

No doubt you're still playing the game under some other account. While you're in the tell-all mood... please let me know the name(s) of your other account(s).
It's my intent to stick my boot so far up your *** that we can have a 3 legged race getting you to the hospital.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Arc Light wrote:
You're an idiot.
This was my favorite part as well as succinctly describing the OP.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:22 pm
Arc Light wrote:
Quote:
You obviously didn't read what I wrote or you would have seen that I thanked them for doing it and that I take it as a blessing, I am not complaining about it.

Let me get this straight....

Project Anarchy is an honorless legion because (allegedly) we sniffed out your bogus account and got the ball rolling towards getting you removed from the game?
I'm sitting here trying to think of a leader or officer in any respectable legion who wouldn't applaud this. Then in a wandering babble of posts you deride the legion,
then say you're happy, and ultimately seal the deal and validate the legion by admitting your guilt.

You're an idiot.

No doubt you're still playing the game under some other account. While you're in the tell-all mood... please let me know the name(s) of your other account(s).
It's my intent to stick my boot so far up your *** that we can have a 3 legged race getting you to the hospital.

I remember that name, I suspected you were a m0r0n before, now I know for sure, I feel sorry for your family. You probably didn't understand what I wrote, as stupid as you are, you must be a Trump supporter.
PA has been honorless as far as I remember, reporting my account just added to it and shows how low its member will go. I wish I had another account and that I was able to come kick your sorry a$$ and your lame legion but I will have to leave that to the many others who dislike PA.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm

alright we got the message, OP was banned because his account was reported and non of you guys like eachother. can you guys just leave it at that and stop pointless name calling and throwing dirt?

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

AEnterprise_ wrote:
alright we got the message, OP was banned because his account was reported and non of you guys like eachother. can you guys just leave it at that and stop pointless name calling and throwing dirt?

That's kinda the best part!

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
AEnterprise_ wrote:

sorry, i'm current dealing with more then enough people throwing dirt all the time in real life and i play games and browse forums online to get away from it, not to find more but if you guys find it fun i'll just ignore this thread

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:54 am
Profile WWW

If it was your Facebook account that was disabled, you can make an appeal to have it reactivated so long as you provide ID to prove your real name.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:08 am

AEnterprise_ wrote:
Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
AEnterprise_ wrote:

sorry, i'm current dealing with more then enough people throwing dirt all the time in real life and i play games and browse forums online to get away from it, not to find more but if you guys find it fun i'll just ignore this thread

LOL Then ignore it ! Especially if you cannot separate a fictional game from real life! Too many people cannot process it is just a game! In games, soccer, football, baseball, hockey, basketball, tennis , badminton yahtzee , monopoly there is always a major degree of smack talk 8D Don't mean anything by it. Just happens!

People insult your spaceship? Honor? on a facebook game? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Who gives a sh*t ?

People insulted, laughed pointed and shredded my ship for 2k ranks. Now they just call me names, give me death threats (true story)
Talk about my momma, send me Inbox on my FB account because i disabled them and fill my inbox with drama! Its hilarious!

All because of a disable? bwahahahahahaha!

Separate the two. When you can do that, you have fun. I have very few friends in the game that are FB friends. Dont want them. It is not reality . It is a science fiction based simulated mathematical war game where yes, you may die but yes, there is a repair button.

If you cannot separate the two, i wouldnt be playing 8D

AND YUP! i quit every 90 days or so so there ya go 8D

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:15 am

To the OP its your fault you got banned no one elses, like i say if you play fair theres very little chance of getting banned, ( who really cares about your RL life in a game ... like i said in prev forum posts it takes a low f*** to bring RL into a game ) though ive played many games where ppl have gotten banned for no reason, and im not talking about the BS ppl come up with on GL after getting banned. A lot of people do like to lie when after getting banned on GL.

Though i do have to say i dislike the PA member in my rank range, theyre the most unfun whiny people around. PA claims to be all fun and kool but the people, their high ranks some i can see that, i had fun trolling a bunch of them when they alerted me the first time, but the lower ranks are absolutely no fun, cant hold their own in a flame war and whiny as hell, i mean a few months ago one of their members claimed they'll get me banned after i sent some pretty rude MSGs to him, after he called me gay and threw some weak insults at me.. cut a long story short, i wiped the floor with him; since his only insult was that i was gay ( which im not ), he blocked me and im still waiting on the ban. The most whiny unkool people i've met while pvping are from PA, without a doubt. I dont hold a grudge or hate PA, i just dislike their members in my rank range, theyre pretty newby and whiny if im being honest. but at the end of the day im just some random guy in a different legion.

overall if you played clean, such as myself, you could still be here.. but since you didnt youre banned.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Quote:
badminton yahtzee , monopoly there is always a major degree of smack talk

Alright, I'll bite. What exactly does badminton smack talk entail? Is the shuttlecock a point of emphasis?

Quote:
he called me gay and threw some weak insults at me.. cut a long story short, i wiped the floor with him; since his only insult was that i was gay ( which im not )

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

In Badminton, the shuttlecock is the object bounced around. If you cannot come up with decent smack with that, have mercy on your soul.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:30 am

you said shuttle..huh huh

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:49 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]