View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I'm kicking around an idea 

Just came back off a legion world tour. It's dead out there folks. And there's no shortage of legions with Leaders/officers that barely play or even show up online. And its boring and tedious being in legions with no direction.

My personal game play is largely NPCing. I'm no master of it, but PVP is boring to me and big chewy bases no longer appeal to me. And the game has gotten stale for me. I'm considering starting a new legion. Yeah, I know, just what the game needs. But hear me out. This is a legion for npcing. We'll do LM and bases too, but this will be the place to generate and see tons of elite alerts. I would've loved to just take over a dead legion base but you can't get into a legion with no active players and those out there that won't leave their dead legion because they've poured way too much into that one to leave.

So anyway, I'm considering beginning a new legion. So if you find yourself in a dead, leaderless legion, chime in. If there's some interest, this may just happen. And yes, I can already hear the same characters pipe in with "my planets will lose cloak, can't do LM, blah blah blah". I've considered all of that too. Sometimes, we just new a new project to shake things up.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 pm

DarthNefarious wrote:
Just came back off a legion world tour. It's dead out there folks. And there's no shortage of legions with Leaders/officers that barely play or even show up online. And its boring and tedious being in legions with no direction.

My personal game play is largely NPCing. I'm no master of it, but PVP is boring to me and big chewy bases no longer appeal to me. And the game has gotten stale for me. I'm considering starting a new legion. Yeah, I know, just what the game needs. But hear me out. This is a legion for npcing. We'll do LM and bases too, but this will be the place to generate and see tons of elite alerts. I would've loved to just take over a dead legion base but you can't get into a legion with no active players and those out there that won't leave their dead legion because they've poured way too much into that one to leave.

So anyway, I'm considering beginning a new legion. So if you find yourself in a dead, leaderless legion, chime in. If there's some interest, this may just happen. And yes, I can already hear the same characters pipe in with "my planets will lose cloak, can't do LM, blah blah blah". I've considered all of that too. Sometimes, we just new a new project to shake things up.

rank 2253 .. so you are looking for a crew to knock down Balthions and Genosynths ?? the biggest issue with an NPC-focused legion is you have to get the matching rank ranges.

anyway .. you could add the ct.lab eureka medal to the mix if you start a new legion. but i'm not holding my breath .. the last one to make a major attempt was Blues Brothers, and we have one of those instigators now here in Zentzu.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah, I forgot to add those. And agreed. It would probably have a minimum rank on it, somewhere around 1500 at least. But more than anything, just something to do.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00 pm

It’s time the gsme had a good shake up I’ve played for a fair time now and sad to see many tough legions disintegrate and many players leave, yet many aspects have helped keep my interest. So a new team in town would not be a bad thing at all but with like minded players who want to grow a team and not be totally self centred for me is only a good thing for the game team building is fun and I’m sure many other players would actually like to join in the fun!! Keeps us posted Darth ,perhaps some of the dead bases could be brought back into the game instead of floating in space when good money was spent to create it why not allow others to rekindle the bases and get the gsme high on your agenda.

Have fun is all it’s about
Crusey

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]