View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 war! 

I for one never tried to poach a blues brother ship as they are all worthless.

I vote kirk joins Apollo arrow to turn the tables

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:36 pm

but.. would that make plurvion cry?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:39 am

lol thats perfect tree trying to get someone else to do the heavy lifting .....as usual :mrgreen:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:45 am

Ill sign up with AA for ships and giggles.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:53 am

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Ill sign up with AA for ships and giggles.

Be careful, it takes a few minutes to kill galaxis.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:56 am

my popcorn is "salty" now

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 am

see wars are good things look at Funk jumping in to stave off boredom.....how about you Tree? jump in the water is warm come on over and see how you would fare against Funk :twisted:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:28 am

Its the flayva its the flayva life sayva its the flayva
Its the flayva its the flayva life sayva

its the flayva

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:03 am

galaxis wrote:
see wars are good things look at Funk jumping in to stave off boredom.....how about you Tree? jump in the water is warm come on over and see how you would fare against Funk :twisted:

Did you just invite me to join your garbage legion? :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:39 am

would love to see you matched up against FUNK hehe dang friends list is still buggy i can't touch him even after i unfriened him for helping steal one of my planets months ago :(

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:02 pm

I didnt help steal it, i stole it. and it was 20x gaia not even cloaked. you should be happy a friend got it ffs!
and its like, Facebook friends because of a game. Not like we did tours in Nam or anything. Jus sayin.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:47 pm

I've been a Leader at Apollos Arrow on and off for about a year. Apollos Arrow is one Chuhn Event short of becoming a Level 8 base and continues to support a FULL membership of lower to mid-level ranks. Part of our success lies in our continued commitment to welcoming and supporting new players to the game for the past four years. We have original AA members in-legion.

While we understand there is a lot of recent stress among struggling, older legions like Blues Bros to merge in order to save their legion, they must first identity and fix their underlying Leadership problems before asking active, FULL legions to merge. Apollos Arrow knows whats best for Apollos Arrow. Not Galaxis. Blues Bros declaration of war is evidence that they have not achieved basic skills of diplomacy.

Instead of sending Apollos Arrow an officers comm message floating the idea of a merge, Galaxis chose to recklessly enter Apollos Arrow, immediately and repeatedly requesting to be promoted into Leadership to discuss "something". As you can well imagine, we were suspicious, yet curious. We understood that Galaxis felt a sense of entitlement, which is why he entered Apollos Arrow in the manner he did. We denied Galaxis' request to join Leadership, but Leeram did sent Galaxis a FB friend request to communicate via messenger.

Galaxis proposed a merger, but Leeram didn't feel the need to merge. I agreed. When Leeram declined, Galaxis stated, "...and you speak for everyone". Leeram declined again. Galaxis then began threatening war with Apollos Arrow and at that point, we understood that Galaxis intent was a forced merger, which is why he was unceremoniously expelled from Apollos Arrow. We also knew by Galaxis' immediate hostile reaction after we declined merger that Galaxis' initial request to be promoted into Leadership was probably meant to kick our players if we declined. There is no other reason for Galaxis to physically come to Apollos Arrow.

Blues Bros declaration of war on Apollos Arrow has commenced. We continue to disable their Leadership (including Galaxis) and all Blues Bros players who appear on our News Feed. In fact, I personally disable Galaxis at least twice daily. Yes, I use artifacts on his ship to achieve that goal because I am 1000 ranks lower.

We don't exactly know what the goal of Blues Bros is with this war. What we do know is that there are no winners to GL wars and no way to quantitatively assess success. Planet steals? Most all planets easily scanned planets are easily replaceable. Base disables? The effects are a minimal and only a short-term annoyance. Multi-raiding? Nothing 24 hours and a calming amp wouldn't solve, etc. etc.

Declaring war against Apollos Arrows isn't going to fix Blues Bros malignant regressive issues. Should Blues Bros request assistance in legion recruitment and retention, we can most certainly mentor them.

We would like to welcome our newest player to Apollos Arrow, F U N K. He is the highest ranked player to join Apollos Arrow and appreciate his support.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:05 pm

galaxis wrote:
wow i don't have the strongest ship for my rank by a long shot but when AA folks are using 30-50 emps and 20-30 disbombs and still taking 5 to 7 mins to disable me while i'm off.....i think that says alot about their ships .......so who is crushing us? :twisted:

I use around 15 EMP Spheres, 10-15 Disarming Bombs, a Krionite Torpedo before a Chaostatic Inhibitor and (2) Quantum Flares and Positron Clouder to make it easier for those who would like to multi-hack your ship. Sometimes more EMP's depending on my time constraints. A containment missle when you are buffed. (Blueprint for lower-ranked ships in Apollos Arrow) Takes between 2-4 minutes.

I am also 1000 ranks lower and have only played Galaxy Legion short of two years.

Considering you declared war, I reserve the right to disable your ship on my schedule and by any means possible.

If you so choose to change your disposition, fall of my News Feed. No harm, no foul.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:42 pm

galaxis wrote:
hmmmm 3 mins? more like 30 secs, within 3 secs of me replying to you "ok nothing left to discuss leeram" i was booted before i could leave on my own that was uncalled for. also for all you on the sidelines who may think terrible of me whats different from what idid compared to all the ship comm poaching you all do trying to pull BB members away? wow lots of pots out there calling this old kettle black

To clarify,

If you attempt a forced merger, then declare war on Apollos Arrow, do we not have the right to recruit your lower-ranked players as a result of your war declaration?

FYI, I have personally recommended to many of your lower-ranked players more appropriate legions for them to grow in a peaceful, more nurturing environment (not all to Apollos Arrow, but other legions as well) and will continue until which time Blues Bros ships fall off of our News Feed.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Ghostclaw wrote:
What's the war over?

This is about the only interesting part, if you ask me. Wars are eh and meh now. There's no real "loss" from them. All just bragging rights.

Point well-taken.

And if you declare war against a legion which is markedly lower in strength, then make that declaration in a discussion forum, is that something ANY legion would want to brag about?

Regards,

Ultraxx

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Well the war as such is one that should not be happening and galaxis was found to have been kicked out of at least one legion that i was made aware of. The lower ranked players will not learn to pvp better they are going to get stomped on. I am not here to make fun of nor to stir the pot so to speak but when you as a player do something that is this wrong i guess the knee jerk reaction would be to take it personally and to save face declare war. It was just a bad move all together and to play comm tag with all of the insults and antagonizing might be good for some but I have blocked a few players because it is a game and I am trying to enjoy it as such. PVP does happen but wow do some take it out of this world. If anyone wants to turn these words against me and try this" you do it too thing" in my opinion could be considered petty. If there is going to be a war then let there be war. It is fun to comm people and horse around but some really do take it too far. Not all of the Blues Brothers are like those that are representing them so i try to remember this if talking to someone of which does not want a part of this war. With the ranks they have it surprises me that they would want to war at all and then some players that cannot handle it secretly try to get other legions involved..well..too serious but i can flow with it. anyway..have a great day and hopefully we all can be the adults and older kids we are and remember that it is a game first.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:05 pm

idk but Apollos Arrow is handling things on their own. Heck, all the alerts are already disabled 8D

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 pm

i think all ships over 2k should join one side or the other...push out the low ranks..make them join sub legions...

wait...this may be ironic....

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:55 am

i'm done with the forum have fun to you all spreading your lies i never declared war until i was booted not before and have a screen shot of said conversation as well as all the horrible things said by ultraxx.....calling me grandpa and obese? is that really adult ultraxx? I have called no one a name yet but one sure fits you....unabashed liar.....and Funk you are telling tales as well constantly keeping my folks zeroed try the truth for once .

Last edited by galaxis on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:01 am

galaxis wrote:
i'm done with the forum have fun to you all spreading your lies i never declared war until i was booted not before and have a screen shot of said conversation as well as all the horrible things said by ultraxx.....calling me grandpa and obese? is that really adult ultraxx? I have called no one a name yet but one sure fits you....unabashed liar.....and Flonk you are telling tales as well constantly keeping my folks zeroed try the truth for once .

We can offer you advice and support to rebuild your legion. We are a training legion. That's what we do. However, we cannot offer you our ships.

Whenever you choose to cease hostilities, we can move forward to help your legion.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next