View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 war! 

lol we got bored killing all your ships and you're the one who offered complete cease of hostilities not me. we accepted thinking you will just move along but nope arti spamming our ships and not even trying to collect badges when we agreed to a 48 hr stand down with normal badging to resume at end of 48 hrs.......keep up the arti spamming and we will resume killing all your ships so your choice ultraxx make it the right one.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:36 am

galaxis wrote:
lol we got bored killing all your ships and you're the one who offered complete cease of hostilities not me. we accepted thinking you will just move along but nope arti spamming our ships and not even trying to collect badges when we agreed to a 48 hr stand down with normal badging to resume at end of 48 hrs.......keep up the arti spamming and we will resume killing all your ships so your choice ultraxx make it the right one.

Grandpa, I guess you didn't get the memo but conventional interlegion warfare as you knew it died today.

With 1 to 46 clicks of a button, your ship, your legion can disappear into space. You no longer have the ability to bully other legions consistently.

Legions like Blues Bros created the conditions for which the new function, "Player Block" was needed. PVP is now being restricted because of Blues Bros silly interlegion wars.

2016 GL is one of community, recruitment, and growth. New medals are offered for inviting friends and getting them to play GL. Players can now communicate with their friends on ship comm throughout the galaxy.

Grandpa, unless you adapt to the new changes, your struggling legion will continue to suffer. Part of that means changing your negative attitude and behavior.

The timing of your war declaration was unfortunate. You lost. Get over it.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 am

lol yeah mr. spin doctor keep spinning the ridiculous, bullying was going on long before BB was created and this new update is meant to stop bullies from driving folks to quit.....it is aimed directly at people like your friend mr. funk who goes around harrassing ships through out the galaxy.....I predict funk will quit game by end of the year now that he can't get off on bullying people. You can go ahead and spin all you want we will continue on in this game until Dan shuts it down that i can promise I outlived many top players and legions in this game and will out live your stint in this game as well little man.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 am

wonder if im in his "Top5" after i ker hosed him this weekend for 90-100 actions...woot woot!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:25 am

galaxis wrote:
lol yeah mr. spin doctor keep spinning the ridiculous, bullying was going on long before BB was created and this new update is meant to stop bullies from driving folks to quit.....it is aimed directly at people like your friend mr. funk who goes around harrassing ships through out the galaxy.....I predict funk will quit game by end of the year now that he can't get off on bullying people. You can go ahead and spin all you want we will continue on in this game until Dan shuts it down that i can promise I outlived many top players and legions in this game and will out live your stint in this game as well little man.

Did you forget why we are having this discussion? You entered Apollos Arrow and threatened war if we didn't merge legions and was uncereroniously kicked. You declared war, came here and posted this thread. In fact, you said something to the extent of "get out the popcorn." Well, Grandpa, how salty was your popcorn?

And you don't think you bullied in this instance?

Your continued failure to accept responsibility of Blues Bros actions is why Blues Bros has now become the poster child of bullying in Galaxy Legion. It's a reason your legion cannot consistently keep over 45 members. Blues Bros is a toxic legion that is poorly managed.

In closing, I'm glad Apollos Arrow had the opportunity to properly defeat Blues Bros BEFORE the new PVP rules went into effect and that it was witnessed by a neutral party (FUNK). It just went to prove how poorly organized and largely inactive their ships really are.

You might not have known, but a couple of Blues Bros "loyal" members aren't too happy with the way things are being run there. Grandpa, you might well have an insurrection on your hands.

The Band Room (unbuffed)
Level 8 Base

Shields 1.0 Million
Hull 1.18 Million
Attack 53 k
Defense 73k

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:34 am

Galaxis is still crying about losing geez

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:38 am

your level of insanity knows no bounds little man i never threatened a war with AA untill kicked before i could leave on my own trying to say funk is a reliable neutral witness is like saying I have the biggest strongest ship ever in the history of GL.....in other words absurd good grief you are sure living in an alternate universe hope you find your way to reality someday. also gotta wonder how such an upstanding man as yourself got alerted by dreadnoks bet that is fun :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:05 am

Tell ya what ultraxx i will offer an olive branch and offer you assistance in ship and planet building as you all seem to be in need of help.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:22 am

galaxis wrote:
your level of insanity knows no bounds little man i never threatened a war with AA untill kicked before i could leave on my own trying to say funk is a reliable neutral witness is like saying I have the biggest strongest ship ever in the history of GL.....in other words absurd good grief you are sure living in an alternate universe hope you find your way to reality someday. also gotta wonder how such an upstanding man as yourself got alerted by dreadnoks bet that is fun :mrgreen:

Uh, why do you think it was appropriate for you to welcome yourself into Apollos Arrow legion and demand a merge? Why didn't you just send an officers comm if your intentions were innocuous? Nothing about what you did that day was logical. Your coping mechanisms are strained. I don't know why. Keep talking.

Sidebar: You seem to think that being alerted is "bad" in all instances. I wasn't aware I was alerted by any legion. I see a lot of higher-ranked ships on my BT because of my ship mods. If I steal a good planet, it will yield much more than anything which might be multi-raided from my ship. And there's that "players block" button. Well, there are more playing options now. 8-)

Send my regards to Jordan. I hear she writes a great comm!

Regards,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:24 am

Jager05 wrote:
Galaxis is still crying about losing geez

Edit: Deleted for content

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:24 am

is there still popcorn? now the war is not text, but words..er..text?? hmmm

irony.....good stuff sitll..i say GOOO WARRS!

cheers to all involved....a heated dispute in game is good for biz!!

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:56 am

juiceman wrote:
is there still popcorn? now the war is not text, but words..er..text?? hmmm

irony.....good stuff sitll..i say GOOO WARRS!

cheers to all involved....a heated dispute in game is good for biz!!

I think we are having civil discussion about the Blues Bros skirmish.

Sidebar: For accuracy, the Blues Bros skirmish was mislabled a "WAR" by the OP. It really wasn't a WAR, per se. I know, it's been discussed as a WAR, but it really didn't reach the level of a WAR.

Uprising: an act or instance of rising up. I said insurrection during earlier. I meant uprising.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:15 am

juiceman wrote:
wonder if im in his "Top5" after i ker hosed him this weekend for 90-100 actions...woot woot!!

Well, you now have a 30 day time-out to wait for the next Juice :lol: That averages 3 raids/day, which in the large scheme of GL "raids", isn't really historic.

Sidebar: Rules of engagement are fast evolving.

#PlayerBlock

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:29 am

ultraxx, good stuff mate..cheers!!

i think your assessment is accurate on war versus insurgency....but all good

not sure i would see you anyways,, i only got your link due to LA....fly safe and live well

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:40 am

juiceman wrote:
ultraxx, good stuff mate..cheers!!

i think your assessment is accurate on war versus insurgency....but all good

not sure i would see you anyways,, i only got your link due to LA....fly safe and live well

ty, cheers.

Albeit, I might likely be alerted again over there really soon. Comes with the territory! Be well!

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:44 am

Ultraxx, if you're ever out of legion (or someone you trust to deliver a planet is out of legion) and feel like stoppiny by for a planet, let me know and I'll give ya a nice one.

I find your posts quite amusing.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks Tree it will make it that much easier to steal :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 am

galaxis wrote:
Thanks Tree it will make it that much easier to steal :mrgreen:

You lost a war you started get over it, I thought you 'quit' the forum anyway? Why you still lurking about?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Hey Galaxis, the friends glitch is fixed like you wished for. I killed you 5 times. Are you going to hit back or just look up and die?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:03 pm

galaxis wrote:
You can go ahead and spin all you want we will continue on in this game until Dan shuts it down that i can promise I outlived many top players and legions in this game and will out live your stint in this game as well little man.

I bet you're fun at work.

galaxis wrote:
I predict funk will quit game by end of the year

You sure about that, bruh?

Regards,

Ultraxx

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next