View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 war! 

Tree7304 wrote:
Ultraxx, if you're ever out of legion (or someone you trust to deliver a planet is out of legion) and feel like stoppiny by for a planet, let me know and I'll give ya a nice one.

I find your posts quite amusing.

Thank you very much for your generosity, Tree!

That gift is by far the best I've received since playing GL! I will care for it well and pass it along to another player when/if I should leave the game.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:20 am

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Hey Galaxis, the friends glitch is fixed like you wished for. I killed you 5 times. Are you going to hit back or just look up and die?

So you're the reason I cant find him on my battle tab the past couple days. :|

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:35 am

Jager05 wrote:
Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Hey Galaxis, the friends glitch is fixed like you wished for. I killed you 5 times. Are you going to hit back or just look up and die?

So you're the reason I cant find him on my battle tab the past couple days. :|

Yeah, he is hiding under cloak. Have to jack my scan up to rattle his boat. Under the new T ball rules i have to take it easy on her. Of course im just out bullying and harassing the galaxy so i have little time to find her but despite her request that was granted (Friends glitch fixed) She is probably still just harassing AA because thats a fair fight in her eyes.

I gotta roll.....Ships to bully and harass. ttyl

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:12 am

Ah I see galaxis did the old talk tough and thump chest routine, then changed to Zolazin Spy to hide.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:12 am

yeah some how i'm not playing fair if i don't let ships 3 times stronger then me take me down every 12 hrs? unlike alot of you folks i work at a job where i don't have access to a computer 24/7 and being on the road really can't even look at my phone so boo hoo you don't get to pad your numbers on my carcass.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Who said you didnt play fair? Such a victim all the time.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Quote:
Who said you didnt play fair? Such a victim all the time.

Shhh... You're supposed to be in timeout.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 pm

That was a great base battle apollos arrow.......props to your defense and thanks for the silvers and crates.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm

I see galaxis is trying to bully the low rank legion still.

I just disabled Galaxis for AA 8-)

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 am

lol i gave them props for a great defense you on the otherhand are trying to start more drama and failing miserably :D

Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:48 pm

In real life, if AA said no and you kept forcing yourself on them, you would be in jail and on a offender database for life.

So I am doing my part to right your wrong. And yeah you failed to defend so no props to give you

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Jager05 wrote:
In real life, if AA said no and you kept forcing yourself on them, you would be in jail and on a offender database for life.

So I am doing my part to right your wrong. And yeah you failed to defend so no props to give you

Thanks for looking out for the little guy!

It appears you had a much easier time disabling Blues Bros base than what Blues Bros did Apollos Arrow:

Our lower-ranked players will feel the brunt of the base disable. I suppose Blues Bros and their helpers took that into consideration when locking our base. Albeit, protecting the lower-rank players was the impetus to the original cease in hostilities.

Whether it was Blues Bros declaration of war on this forum just days before the "player block" function was implemented, Grandpa taunting FUNK, or locking Apollos Arrows base an hour before the AP points replenished at daily production time, they've never failed to make the wrong decisions at the wrong time.

One of Blues Bros officers recently told me, "you need to get off your pettistill". I'm not an English Instructor, but I assume the word she tried for was "pedastal"? Still don't know what she meant by that or ascertained what they want besides a forced merger which will never occur. Given their in-game behavior, attempting forced mergers with other legions might be their only way to improve membership.

Meanwhile, Apollos Arrow lives on.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:17 am

Jager you need to quit believing everything you read man.....no one is forcing anything on anybody we have been continuously arti spammed since the end of hostilities by AA and last i looked taking down bases is still part of the game so get off your white horse and take off your shining armor cus AA is not what they seem .......poor victims yeah right. I guess my idea about merging to form a stronger more successful legion should have been handled better by me but dang i got a little ticked off when they didn't even allow me to leave with my head down for failing to work something out. So within seconds of me saying "so i guess nothing left to talk about" i was booted on my butt out the door.That i found was unecessary as i was leaving......I never threatened to do anything to anyone before getting kicked so i am done explaining myself all you folks can believe me or not....not a damn thing i can do to change that so fly safe and play the game the way you like and we will do the same.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:21 am

Hey ultraxx I just want to point out something pretty obvious at least to most people....BB's base is stonger with better production and BB's ships are stronger as well.....shouldn't that be the measure of good leadership? oh yeah maybe not in your alternate universe you seem to live in.

Regards, Grandpa

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:27 am

galaxis wrote:
Hey ultraxx I just want to point out something pretty obvious at least to most people....BB's base is stonger with better production and BB's ships are stronger as well.....shouldn't that be the measure of good leadership? oh yeah maybe not in your alternate universe you seem to live in.

Regards, Grandpa

My base is stronger than yours and me and TY88z have more ship strength than your entire legion.
So does that make me a better leader than you?

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:20 am

galaxis wrote:

Regards, Grandpa

The most basic test of competent Leadership is to defend their base against attack. It appears Blues Bros failed that test miserably on the same day it attacked Apollos Arrows base. I assume you were too busy on your Jitterbug getting help to disable Apollos Arrow's base to think about the prospect of defending your own.

Apollos Arrow Leadership defended it's base (as witnessed by provided .jpg in this thread), why couldn't Blues Bros Leadership defend it's own base?

Regards,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:24 am

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 am

galaxis wrote:
Jager you need to quit believing everything you read man.....no one is forcing anything on anybody we have been continuously arti spammed since the end of hostilities by AA and last i looked taking down bases is still part of the game so get off your white horse and take off your shining armor cus AA is not what they seem .......poor victims yeah right. I guess my idea about merging to form a stronger more successful legion should have been handled better by me but dang i got a little ticked off when they didn't even allow me to leave with my head down for failing to work something out. So within seconds of me saying "so i guess nothing left to talk about" i was booted on my butt out the door.That i found was unecessary as i was leaving......I never threatened to do anything to anyone before getting kicked so i am done explaining myself all you folks can believe me or not....not a damn thing i can do to change that so fly safe and play the game the way you like and we will do the same.

1. Why did you choose to enter Apollos Arrow's legion and insist upon promotion to Leadership to request a merge instead of initiating merge discussions on Officer Comm from your throne at Blues Bros?

2. Why did you threaten war with Apollos Arrow when your request to merge was denied?

3. Why did you choose Apollos's Arrow as a target for merge?

4. What made you think Blues Bros would be an attractive legion to merge with? From Apollos Arrow's perspective, a merge with Blues Bros was never attractive.

After initial hostilities had ceased and normal battle tab badging between Apollos Arrow and Blues Bros commenced 48 hours post stand-down, your thin-skinned leadership took issue with me disabling them from my battle tab without the use of offensive artis. You followed their lead. I will continue to disable them from my battle tab and/or alerts.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:43 am

Agree with Arch light in his last post. This is ridiculous, though only mildly entertaining. Why on earth is there still so much mudslinging. Apollo's Arrow can run their legion how they see fit, We at Blues Brothers will do the same. The tiff in theory is over yet there is still pettiness. Let it go!

Galaxis is the man. We respect and follow him here with honor and he has helped shape our legion to what it is which by my standards is pretty great. He has handled the end of hostilities with a great deal of restraint and honor and to be honest I think it is sad the jabs that followed the AA base disabling as He jumped on and said how great you guys did in the defense.

We will see you on the BT as you will us and we can do as we do there, but seriously what is up with the constant jabs here in the forum. Since it is simply Galaxis and Ultraxx posting back and forth just deal with it between yourselves, instead of airing all your laundry out.

From my perspective all parties lost is the squabble as always happens in warfare. It was fun going back and forth. We learned a lot about each other, some good a lot bad. I wish you guys fun in the game and will continue to hit ya on the board but this is my last interaction about this topic on the forum.

Farf Out.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:01 am

Farfel wrote:
Galaxis is the man. We respect and follow him here with honor and he has helped shape our legion to what it is which by my standards is pretty great.

So Blues Bros had 51 members since declaring war. Blues Bros now has 45 members. Looks like he is doing fantastic lol

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next