View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 war! 

Farfel wrote:
Agree with Arch light in his last post. This is ridiculous, though only mildly entertaining. Why on earth is there still so much mudslinging. Apollo's Arrow can run their legion how they see fit, We at Blues Brothers will do the same. The tiff in theory is over yet there is still pettiness. Let it go!

Galaxis is the man.

Sidebar: "Farfel" is a leader from Blues Bros

Galaxis "The man" can't quite seem to let IT go. He is also the OP of this thread, in case you've forgotten.

Farfel wrote:
We respect and follow him here with honor and he has helped shape our legion to what it is which by my standards is pretty great. He has handled the end of hostilities with a great deal of restraint and honor and to be honest I think it is sad the jabs that followed the AA base disabling as He jumped on and said how great you guys did in the defense.

The mere fact Grandpa posted anything in this thread about disabling Apollos Arrow base along with his subsequent statement regarding our base defense is what's widely considered a backhanded-compliment. Very honorable indeed.

Question: If Blues Bros were so honorable, why did Grandpa come to Apollos Arrow and threaten war after we declined Blues Bros offer of merge?

Farfel wrote:
We will see you on the BT as you will us and we can do as we do there, but seriously what is up with the constant jabs here in the forum. Since it is simply Galaxis and Ultraxx posting back and forth just deal with it between yourselves, instead of airing all your laundry out.

Oh, so now you think it's not a great time to air Blues Bros dirty laundry after your Boss started and continues his war of words in the thread he created. Amusing.

Farfel wrote:
From my perspective all parties lost is the squabble as always happens in warfare. It was fun going back and forth. We learned a lot about each other, some good a lot bad. I wish you guys fun in the game and will continue to hit ya on the board but this is my last interaction about this topic on the forum.

Farf Out.

If your opinion is that all parties lose in warfare, why did your legion start war to begin with? Also, why start a war you know you will lose?

But, the question of the day seems to be, why didn't Blues Bros defend it's base? Would you have any insight as to why that happened?

Regards,

Ultraxx

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:25 am

Question to you ultraxx is why the promotion to leader during the dustup then you get demotion to officer? to much to handle at leader position for ya? and as usual lies continue never forced anything on you didn't threaten until i was kicked or have you forgotten that. I was out btw visiting legions all over or i would have tried legion to legion comm but you were open so i thought i would stop by and make a simple offer that some how made you feel threatened are you all that insecure? i must say i liked the jitterbug comment lol.

regards, Grandpa

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 am

galaxis wrote:
Question to you ultraxx is why the promotion to leader during the dustup then you get demotion to officer? to much to handle at leader position for ya?

I have acted in many roles at Apollos Arrow during different periods over the past year. Some as a regular member, Officer and Leader. Leeram re-promoted me to Leader after you waged war against Apollos Arrow to coordinate 24/7 rotating of your ships on our ALERTS via Legion Announcement. I also used that opportunity to block Blues Bros Leadership from Apollos Arrow Officers comm. Once we successfully defended against your hostile take-over, I demoted myself to Officer.

I am currently an Officer at Apollos Arrow for the sole purpose of defending the base. From your legions lack of base defense, you could use a resource Officer similar to myself. Albeit, some legions don't have basic knowledge of base defense. I just assumed that was Blues Bros case when one of your Officers spelled "pedastal" as "pettistill".

Should Leeram need me to step into a Leader role for a specific purpose, I will. It's not one of my GL priorities atm.

galaxis wrote:
and as usual lies continue never forced anything on you didn't threaten until i was kicked or have you forgotten that. I was out btw visiting legions all over or i would have tried legion to legion comm but you were open so i thought i would stop by and make a simple offer that some how made you feel threatened are you all that insecure? i must say i liked the jitterbug comment lol.

Ohhhh, you were out "visiting legions all over" were you? For what purpose might that be? And when you visited those legions, did you request to be promoted into leadership within the first minutes like you did at Apollos Arrow? You've yet to explain why you couldn't have just sent an Officers Comm from Blues Bros, which would have been the APPROPRIATE thing to do. Your actions prove your intentions were nefarious.

What makes you feel so entitled that you can go into another legion and attempt to force a merge by means of war and not expect to be kicked? Grandpa, it's just delusional. What makes you feel Blues Bros would ever be an attractive legion to merge with? You and your entire legion are dead space debris to Apollos Arrow.

You might think before creating threads such as these in the future when you are in the market to merge legions. You might not look so "appealing" to others.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:19 am

Ultraxx wrote:
I am currently an Officer at Apollos Arrow for the sole purpose of defending the base. From your legions lack of base defense, you could use a resource Officer similar to myself. Albeit, some legions don't have basic knowledge of base defense. I just assumed that was Blues Bros case when one of your Officers spelled "pedastal" as "pettistill".

Regards,

Ultraxx

if you're going to critique someone else's leadership qualities based on their spelling .. tis a good idea to make sure you are not quayle-ing the situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedestal

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:42 am
Profile WWW

galaxis wrote:
Question to you ultraxx is why the promotion to leader during the dustup then you get demotion to officer? to much to handle at leader position for ya?

Ultraxx wrote:

Regards,

Ultraxx

senatorhung wrote:
if you're going to critique someone else's leadership qualities based on their spelling .. tis a good idea to make sure you are not quayle-ing the situation.

Kudos for your unsolicited pill, however, I'm comfortable with my #DanQuayle grammatical error vs the #GrannyClampett version any day.

#BlueHoo

Regards,

Ultraxx

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:46 pm

this is becoming sad, and in and of itself as that paradigm..there is some amusement...

let the trolling continue!!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Ultraxx wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

Kudos for your unsolicited pill, however, I'm comfortable with my #DanQuayle grammatical error vs the #GrannyClampett version any day.

#BlueHoo

Regards,

Ultraxx

spelling is different from grammar. yes, they are both covered in writing / english classes. but maybe you copied from someone else's notes that day ... so in case you need a refresher before school starts again in a few days:

grammar is how words are put together to make sentences.

spelling is how letters are put together to make words.

Quayle's potatoe was a spelling fail .. not a grammar fail.

personally, i have no dog in this hunt. i think what galaxis did was detestable and he dragged 2 legions into a big fuss over his own personal pique at the response that AA gave him. however, ultraxx squanders whatever goodwill AA might have maintained when he waves FUNK around as an arbiter of justice.

but hey .. popcorn during the trailers is fine while i'm waiting for the Chuhn Main Feature to begin ...

_____________Image

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
personally, i have no dog in this hunt. i think what galaxis did was detestable and he dragged 2 legions into a big fuss over his own personal pique at the response that AA gave him. however, ultraxx squanders whatever goodwill AA might have maintained when he waves FUNK around as an arbiter of justice.

but hey .. popcorn during the trailers is fine while i'm waiting for the Chuhn Main Feature to begin ...

F U N K actually came into Apollos Arrow and was a witness to the skirmish. F U N K was the individual who suggested the skirmish end so that lower-ranked players wouldn't be affected. By all means #MrWiki, don't allow your personal bias and ignorance of the situation to cloud your judgment now. It's too bad you couldn't have used some of your manufactured outrage to assist the situation.

You "have no dog in this hunt"? There's a rumor floating around that CRA joined Blues Bros in disabling Apollos Arrow base. Isn't that the legion you belong to, #MrWiki?

#Potatos4Chuhn (don't get too upset)

Regards,

Ultraxx

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 am

i was in on the disable of aa..dont recall cra being in on it...just to set record straight...i do recall spanking that base pretty hard... :)

i think senator made some poignant points there....

I also agree that assaulting people not directly assaulting you is not exactly honey for flies....

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:19 am

Ultraxx wrote:
You "have no dog in this hunt"? There's a rumor floating around that CRA joined Blues Bros in disabling Apollos Arrow base. Isn't that the legion you belong to, #MrWiki?

Regards,

Ultraxx

actually, we were in on the Blues Bros. base getting disabled. if this is the kind of intelligence report that you are relying upon .. i would get better spies.

but Chuhn: The Movie is here ... and the opening shorts need to move off.screen.

_____________Image

Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:35 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Ultraxx wrote:

Regards,

Ultraxx

actually, we were in on the Blues Bros. base getting disabled. if this is the kind of intelligence report that you are relying upon .. i would get better spies.

but Chuhn: The Movie is here ... and the opening shorts need to move off.screen.

Spies? Intelligence reports? It's not that deep, really. Not with generously talking folks like you abound. Thanks for sharing and have a Chuhntastic September.

#SenatorSpellsALot #MrWiki #Rumors

Regards,

Ultraxx

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 am

Once again, Grandpa never misses an opportunity to do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

It appears Blues Bros locked Apollos Arrow base for the 2nd time, however Apollos Arrow successfully defended their base. An emergency repair at 3:48 sealed the deal. No crates and silvers for Grandpa and his band of vituperators. #JitterbugFacepalm

Grandpa, unlike Blues Bros, Apollos Arrow always defends its base. Even if we aren't successful, we will always defend.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 am

lol wasn't even involved on this one or you would have been toast but even grandpa has to pay the bills :twisted:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:32 am

galaxis wrote:
lol wasn't even involved on this one or you would have been toast but even grandpa has to pay the bills :twisted:

If you weren't involved, why did you respond to my posted article so quickly? Soak that hand, Grandpa. #JitterbugFacepalm

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 am

got home minutes after the lock expired but i bet you guys were sweating it :D

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 am

galaxis wrote:
got home minutes after the lock expired but i bet you guys were sweating it :D

Mouth almighty, tongue everlasting. Keep talking.

I was at the airport on my android while defending. Sure, the sweat was pouring, Grandpa. #JitterbugFacepalm

Edit Note Sidebar: FYI, someone in Blues Bros. Leadership FB messages us of your legions intentions. You arent't as popular as you think.

Regards,

Ultraxx

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:42 pm

My base defended itself against blues brothers. The shield regeneration was just too much for them.

I'm so proud of the Ban Hammer. Yet it does make me wonder why galaxis feels like he can talk a big game on base disables. Me thinks his legion doesn't actually do the damage and that it's just him taking credit for another legions work.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 am

Tree7304 wrote:
Yet it does make me wonder why galaxis feels like he can talk a big game on base disables. Me thinks his legion doesn't actually do the damage and that it's just him taking credit for another legions work.

Strongest thing about Galaxis is his mouth as his ship is glass, so the other legions doing all the work should be here taking credit.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:52 pm

gotta love my fans on the forum :twisted:

Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:43 am

galaxis wrote:
gotta love my fans on the forum :twisted:

What you call fans are actually just people who like to point out how stupid someone is. You just happen to be painfully obvious and loud about how stupid you are.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next