View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Watch out for Icarium 

Just a heads up to you folks Icarium came over when we had open enrollment a few days back supposedly just out for a stroll according to him and left recruiting messages on our low rank ship comms.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Surprised that's all he did, were no NPC slots taken either? Don't know why he's going for low rank though, I guess because all the higher ranks know what IF are like.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:14 pm

seriously ??? a guy who started a war because of his own failed 'recruiting' effort is whining about someone else's recruitment method ?

any long.time player has known about icky's shenanigans for years. if you don't like it, don't have open recruitment.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 am
Profile WWW

galaxis wrote:
Just a heads up to you folks Icarium came over when we had open enrollment a few days back supposedly just out for a stroll according to him and left recruiting messages on our low rank ship comms.

I guess you forgot about something Blues Bros did to lower-ranked ships at Apollos Arrow in the past few days, Grandpa.

A ship from Blues Bros, Alarona (ranked 2200), recently used open recruitment at Apollos Arrow to put all of their lower-ranked ships on his/her tab, left, returned to Blues Bros and disabled them all.

So, if Icarium uses open recruitment at Blues Bros to leave messages on your lower-ranked ships, consider it a "pass" given your legions malignantly repugnant behavior around the galaxy.

In short, your legion can dish it out, but cannot take it. My suggestion would be to close recruitment until which time you feel confident that won't happen again. Given your legions low membership, it might not matter anyway.

As Ever,

Ultraxx

Last edited by Ultraxx on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:55 am

senatorhung wrote:
seriously ??? a guy who started a war because of his own failed 'recruiting' effort is whining about someone else's recruitment method ?

any long.time player has known about icky's shenanigans for years. if you don't like it, don't have open recruitment.

+1

There is a simple solution to open recruitment. Close it.

As Ever,

Ultraxx

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 am

as always I am the bad guy even when not the one pulling this crap ultraxx as usual lying through his dishonest teeth. Alarona pulled all those stunts BEFORE coming to Blues Bros. and yes everyone knows Icarium is not to be trusted so all I am doing is warning those legions who use open recruiting to keep an eye out. So Senator and Ultraxx shut the #$%& up and let this post be what it was meant to be a warning to those open recruiting legions.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:13 pm

galaxis wrote:
as always I am the bad guy even when not the one pulling this crap ultraxx as usual lying through his dishonest teeth. Alarona pulled all those stunts BEFORE coming to Blues Bros. and yes everyone knows Icarium is not to be trusted so all I am doing is warning those legions who use open recruiting to keep an eye out. So Senator and Ultraxx shut the #$%& up and let this post be what it was meant to be a warning to those open recruiting legions.

You mad, bruh?

You can't point the finger at Icarium when you have one in your own legion which exhibited similar behavior, except worse. Blues Bros harbor's that ship. You admitted knowing about Alarona's tabbing, then disabling lower-ranked ships. You need to sit down several times, Grandpa. You cannot play the victim here. We all know better.

Oh, and stop attempting to manufacture false outrage. We've seen you do this before. It gets old after a while.

As Ever,

Ultraxx

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:13 pm

as i said before a couple trolls hijacked this thread beware to you open recruiting legions....Icarium is on the prowl looking to recruit you low ranks.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 pm

galaxis wrote:
as i said before a couple trolls hijacked this thread beware to you open recruiting legions....Icarium is on the prowl looking to recruit you low ranks.

The mere fact you posted about someone in the subject line of this thread immediately made it a troll thread. You trolling Icarium.

You have absolutely ZERO self-awareness.

You could have easily sent a msg in the FB GL Leaders group page about the issue. But no. You had to bring YOUR personal issues to the forum. AGAIN.....

As Ever,

Ultraxx

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:10 am

another pointless thread that hsould be locked

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:22 am

Quote:
another pointless thread that hsould be locked

Yeah except Senator dropped a smooth meme and the word repugnant has made an appearance :D
That's gotta count for something

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Lol agreed we all know to watch out for him anyway

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:36 am

Repugnant.

Thread locked.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]