View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Fallen are looking to merge 

Hi all,

as the title implies, The Fallen are searching for legions wishing to join forces with us. We are looking for legions who would be willing to move their members here, as we have a maxed level 9 base delivering upwards of 150k a/p per member per day.

Our legion invite link is: https://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/ ... Q9MTUzNjQ=

And our forum recruitment thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32642

We would be offering both officer and leader positions and are willing to discuss new ideas with which to take the legion forward.

We are 98% active currently and have room for 34 players.

Feel free to inbox me here, add me in game, or add me on FB if you wish to discuss further.

Although I realise lots of players are reluctant to leave their legions, I feel its worth a shot as 1 active full legion is better than 2 half empty ones. Hope to hear from you...

Fox

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:25 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
Although I realise lots of players are reluctant to leave their legions, I feel its worth a shot as 1 active full legion is better than 2 half empty ones. Hope to hear from you...

Good luck, I hope you find people. I do agree with the full being better than empty.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:03 pm

ODragon wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

Good luck, I hope you find people. I do agree with the full being better than empty.

Thank you Ben for your kind words, like I said, I'm probably pissing in the wind but had to try....

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Our offer to merge with us is still on the table. And you know how great we are to team with, so there's that. 8-)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:16 pm

merge with exterminators..seems like a thematic fit foxy

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]