View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 The CTP Store -- Buying / Selling CTP -- New Weekly Prizes! 

Tired of trying to find a buyer for your CTP? Or maybe you're tired of trying to find CTP at a fair price. Well look no further. The CTP Store is here to meet your CTP needs, big or small!

OUR GOAL: To provide Galaxy Legion Players with a place to buy and sell Complex Tech Parts (CTP) at reasonable prices without exposing themselves to bad trades. Also, to be your one stop shop for CTP, whether you're looking for 50 CTP, or 50,000!

OUR PROMISE: Our prices will never rise or fall. We will always buy and sell CTP at 10 kurenite per CTP. We do not make a profit, but we do accept tips!

We are not-for-profit. Every credit that we make goes directly to increasing the CTP and ku that we have on hand.

Find us on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/thectpstore/

Thanks for reading!

-The CTP Store

Last edited by zapbrannigan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 am
Profile WWW

We are now buying & selling CTP at the standard rate indefinitely. We do not make a profit, but we do accept tips! And we use the extra money to buy more CTP and provide it to you!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

Updated to reflect new trading policy 8/22.

We now permanently buy and sell at 10 ku / CTP. We do not make a profit on trades, but we do accept tips.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 am
Profile WWW

Is there a EM policy in there?

Yamato - The Galactic Spot

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 am

@LiquidXavius: Not yet, but possibly soon.

We encourage potential traders to check out their options. The CTP market has tides, so sometimes there aren't always buyer or sellers available. The CTP Store is always ready and willing to trade in CTP, so come to us if you get tired of trying to find a buyer elsewhere.

Last edited by zapbrannigan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am
Profile WWW

zapbrannigan wrote:
@LiquidXavius: Not yet, but possibly soon.

@KUKAOS: Yes that is correct. We encourage potential traders to check out their options. The CTP market has tides, so sometimes there aren't always buyer or sellers available. The CTP Store is always ready and willing to trade in CTP, so come to us if you get tired of trying to find a buyer elsewhere. Btw, I think your EM @ 1 Ku per 10 CTP is.. uh.. slightly off. Might wanna edit that.

no no.. sounds fine...
hi, i'd like to buy EM... i'll give you 10,000 ku and you can give me 100,000 CTP... (we'll worry about the EM part of the trade later!!)
:)

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

Weekly Prize Announcement!

Since we're new and looking to attract new customers and business, The CTP Store now offers a special prize to all members who can find the secret phrase in our group documents.

The prize will be announced, and you will have a week to send one of the group admins a facebook friend request or message containing the secret phrase. Once the week is over, we will have a drawing from the pool of correct answers, and the winner gets the prize.

This week, our prize is a stack of 10 Neural Interfaces. And since it's the first week, we're going to make it easy for you. The secret phrase is: "Tell your friends about The CTP Store!"

Join us now! http://www.facebook.com/groups/thectpstore/

Thanks for reading!

-The CTP Store

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

our legion has come together and sent me all they have and we are looking to trade items for CTP's...plz we are small but very friendly and could use a friendly...we have tm's..nano hull...nano shields...and much more..if you can offer a good price to trade plz contact me...thank you for reading this

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am
Profile YIM

The CTP is looking for investors. We are looking to gather about 20,000 CTP in investments. If you invest 2,000+ CTP, the CTP store will pay you a 10%+ percentage on certain orders. This will be a very lucrative investment for a few people. Please PM me if you are interested.

-The CTP Store

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

I don't disagree with the original idea of an exchange fee... and I don't have the 2000 ctp to invest, but where exactly are you gaining coinage to pay out these investments?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 am

I agree you are providing a service to the CTP in need, and to the CTP haves. Nothing is better than just clicking send and knowing your CTP/Credits are going to show up sooner or later. I have such arrangements with a couple of people and its great. And as long as you can guarantee that if I come and show up with 1000Kur, you can give me 100 CTP or vice versa, then I dont see why you shouldn't charge some fee... I think 10% was a bit much, maybe buy at 9.9 and sell at 10. Then you make .1 kur per CTP, and a seller isn't as out as they would be if they took a 10% cut.

Just one guys opinion. Thanks

"They should know no one can kill something that doesn't exist" - Rarek

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 am
Profile WWW

I like the idea, often post on the forums to trade. I say stay the middleman and do charge a small handling fee, but of 5% instead of 10. You should also get into EM as well.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support and the opinions! They do have an impact.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

Updated 8.24.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]