View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Energy for Mining Planets 

I'll come to your legion and donate the following amounts of energy in return for the following types of planets.

Col 17/18x Mining Planets w/Rings or Moons(Small or Large) - 1.5 Million Energy - 500k additional Energy if planet has at least 3892 Passive Cloak.

VM 16/17/18x Mining Planets W/Rings or Large Moons - 1.2 Million Energy - 500k additional Energy if planet has at least 3892 Passive Cloak.

VM/Col 20x Mining Planets w/Rings or Moons(Small or Large) - 2 Million Energy - 500k additional Energy if planet has at least 3892 Passive Cloak.

Mining Dysons w/Rings or Moons(Small or Large) of at least 30x Richness - 3 Million Energy as standard, with the following modifiers;

For each 1x over 30x, 250k additional energy.
For each 1x over 40x, 300k additional energy.

500k additional Energy if Planet has at least 3892 Passive Cloak.

Take the time to ask around your legions & when you have a good number of planets, contact me via PM.

I won't invade planets(unless they're Dysons) so this will strictly be a case of ICTY and you/your players abandon the planets to me and purge after.

I'm not interested in your artifact planets nor will i pay more because your planets happen to be 17/17/17 or 43/35/17 or however rich the artifact is, i am strictly doing this for mining planets only.

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]