View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Looking for dark pyramids 

paying 1 ctp per.... msg me or add me on GL...

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Still looking btw folks....

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
I've got 14000 I can sell you

Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:13 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:
I've got 14000 I can sell you

interested

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

after accepting your friend request, he will try to bargain you down.

1:1 is already at a discount since you can get a minimum of 10 ctp for 8 pyramids via the Darkness Falls mission (more if you scrap during Chuhn season).

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
after accepting your friend request, he will try to bargain you down.

1:1 is already at a discount since you can get a minimum of 10 ctp for 8 pyramids via the Darkness Falls mission (more if you scrap during Chuhn season).

Cannot believe you have posted here like this, but OK, have it your way.

Firstly, after Sen added me and stated " i can part with 10k for your ctp .. just give me about 15 mins .. hunting transmitters for my raix megaweapon", with no price attached, I sent a reply: "any chance of a little discount on a bulk sale" ?

This was the only time I asked - once. His reply was this:

"you were already getting a discount at 1 to 1 .. greedy chiseller go away"

Now, few things. Firstly you state that 1 to 1 is a discounted rate, even though there was no prior discussion regarding this.

Second, you state that "you can get a minimum of 10 ctp for 8 pyramids via the Darkness Falls mission (more if you scrap during Chuhn season)." - this isn't entirely accurate, as you can get anywhere from 7 15 ctp for a void barrier chassis, but this includes 8 void shells and the energy to complete the mission. To make this even remotely worth ones time, this needs to be done an enormous amount of times, using a huge amount of energy, plus the cost of the void shells(and pyramids), and the TIME it takes to do this.

Third: I have NEVER paid more than 1 to 1 - and as my original post suggests, i will happily pay this rate for 10 pyramids same as I would a thousand pyramids. So you say you have TEN THOUSAND pyramids - Im not entitled to ask the question? You ever walked into a bar and asked what offers are on the drinks? If theres a doubles bar on etc? Ever walked into a shop and asked to look at sale items? Its the same thing - theres an adult way of dealing with it and then theres the self-righteous/immature way of dealing with it. You COULD have just stated " 1 to 1s a fair offer imo", and id have paid the 10k ctp. Instead you decide to call me a chiseler for asking 1 very reasonable question and THEN post on the forum. This just makes you look like a bit of an ass to be honest - so bravo, good job sir!

To anyone else - Im still looking for pyramids, happy to pay 1 to 1 ratio - however if its a massive order, i may discuss the possibility of discounted rates. If this is too much for your sensibilities, then maybe consider someone else to buy your pyramids. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Fox

Ps after this he stated:

"pyramids already sold for more"

Why message me in the first place then? You are a strange cat sen. Very strange.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:33 pm

stevo2012 wrote:

this is what you posted on the forum .. i was willing to accept that price to give my legion mate who runs Darkness Falls a little break (he uses his ctp earnings from this year to fund the rest of his operations until the next Chuhn seasonal .. for legion members only, of course).

so i sent an in.game friend request as indicated in this topic .. and sent a note via legion comm
Quote:
1 day, 4 hours ago from Senatorhung:
friend request sent to the Crack Fox for pyramid trade

so i think that is pretty clearly a response to the update in this topic with the price indicated in the first post.

in.game friend request was accepted .. Crack sent me his inquiry .. i replied on the timing .. and then he tried to bargain the price down.

since Crack welched on the price .. i cancelled the friend request and i sold the pyramids to my legion mate.

regarding the timing 'issue' .. i was hunting for archotage transmitters (which only last for 1 hour) to feed to my raix megaweapon before doing the daily mission which prevents them from spawning while on cooldown. otherwise .. i would have sent the 10k pyramids immediately .. which would have been a mistake since then Crack would have tried to bargain me down. hence my warning post here in the forum since he was not willing to stick to the price announced in this topic.

people are free to haggle all they want .. but if you list a price and it is accepted, haggling after that is bad form.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

this is what you posted on the forum .. i was willing to accept that price to give my legion mate who runs Darkness Falls a little break (he uses his ctp earnings from this year to fund the rest of his operations until the next Chuhn seasonal .. for legion members only, of course).

so i sent an in.game friend request as indicated in this topic .. and sent a note via legion comm
Quote:
1 day, 4 hours ago from Senatorhung:
friend request sent to the Crack Fox for pyramid trade

so i think that is pretty clearly a response to the update in this topic with the price indicated in the first post.

in.game friend request was accepted .. Crack sent me his inquiry .. i replied on the timing .. and then he tried to bargain the price down.

since Crack welched on the price .. i cancelled the friend request and i sold the pyramids to my legion mate.

regarding the timing 'issue' .. i was hunting for archotage transmitters (which only last for 1 hour) to feed to my raix megaweapon before doing the daily mission which prevents them from spawning while on cooldown. otherwise .. i would have sent the 10k pyramids immediately .. which would have been a mistake since then Crack would have tried to bargain me down. hence my warning post here in the forum since he was not willing to stick to the price announced in this topic.

people are free to haggle all they want .. but if you list a price and it is accepted, haggling after that is bad form.

Now your playing smart ass.

If you go to the supermarket to buy an item at a set price (ie as indicated in my post) you wouldnt expect (or may at least enquire) to pay the same per-item price if going to a wholesalers and buying 10,000 of said item. So i think DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY OF a discount on a bulk item purchase worth 10,000 CTP is at the very least understandable - my post indicated the price willing to pay for ONE pyramid. We, ie you and I , hadnt discussed anything, arranged anything or agreed anything prior to your message. So please leave talk of "agreed prices" out of it.

How can I "welch on the price" when we didnt agree a price in the first place? I asked 1 question and all of a sudden you jump on your high horse, acting all high and mighty, just as you always do on here - Pretty sad.

And talk about escalating a situation from nothing - "ooooo, Fox is really bad cos he had the AUDACITY to discuss the possibility (once) of discount on a sale involving 10,000 ctp!" - "how terrible!" And all this when CTP is at a premium these days due to Prismatic planets. I dont mind a bit of in-game drama but this takes the biscuit.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:49 pm

sad pandas

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:49 am

juiceman wrote:
sad pandas

Oh jesus don't be bringing the Pandas into it Kool, thats all we need....

:lol:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:45 pm

but...the pandas are great crack smugglers.....jus saying

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:33 am

still looking for any amounts....

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Just skimming, but this:

stevo2012 wrote:
theres an adult way of dealing with it and then theres the self-righteous/immature way of dealing with it. You COULD have just stated " 1 to 1s a fair offer imo", and id have paid the 10k ctp. Instead you decide to call me a chiseler for asking 1 very reasonable question and THEN post on the forum. This just makes you look like a bit of an ass to be honest - so bravo, good job sir!

Is Very true.

I applaud anyone who isn't as jaded as I am, I tend to just roll my eyes and not give the learning advice because I don't expect others to change anymore, so I usually just post the facts, and let everyone see the other person is acting a fool, and then maybe they learn their lesson after everyone's oppinion of them lowers from repeated interactions.

This is partly because:

1) Maybe they're just having a bad day.
2) Maybe they made a simple mistake, and are going to realise it when the facts are laid bare, and perhaps even apologize, or just clear the air at least. (And if not, then I, and I expect most more mature people can easily sort them into the immature pile, or the more actively antagonistic into the griefer/troll pile.)
3) In my experience, people mature enough to understand what you're saying, and learn from it, without you being their close friend, parent, or authority figure they respect, are already so mature they will get that same effect without the educative verbiage.
4) In my experience, The less mature will not take your thoughts/opinions/assertions to heart, and in fact aren't particularly interested in learning from their mistake, so long as no one they personally hold a high respect for asserts it, and may in fact be more likely to try to grief you in order to feel like they are in the right, since to the immature, might (or "wining" in this context) makes right.

Generally if I start writing the more directly teaching language I on thinking it through will remove it because, I have some believe when I just state the facts and let others realise the other party is the ass, then that will eventually subconsciously be realized as the social pressures are faced in general dealings, and will act upon them without allowing the a foil to try to inflate their ego by attacking back, and through their ow inductive reasoning, eventually learn to be better people.

It's always better when the calling out of poor behavior is done by the other members of the community instead of yourself for this reason as while that still allows the person a foil, it is more likely to generate a positive action in their behavior as it would not allow them to feel they won against the "root" of the issue even if they were to attract such bystanders, instead they will always have to look back to the source of the action being facts, and not have something they can grip to attack in a way that satisfies them over somethign thy know is true.

Anyway, just my two cents on my philosophy of why I don't call it out much when targeted, but also wanting to support you and others who do, because you are ot wrong to do so, in fact its giood that you have such faith in humanity to continue to do so, I rather wish I still did as well.

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:42 pm

An honour to meet you QCubed, not seen your name in a long time - and thank you for your support. I often feel its better to discuss things reasonably rather than to name call and be childish.

Fox

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:41 pm

Quite frankly, sentaor STILL needs to get laid. The over/under is at least 11 years since he had booty.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Quite frankly, sentaor STILL needs to get laid. The over/under is at least 11 years since he had booty.

FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNKKKKK!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long time no spam!

:D

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 pm

usually when I sell a bulk pyramids. like 10k dp or 20k dp I get 15k ctp or 30k ctp ... the price gets higher for the bulk dp ...:p

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:43 pm

leeram wrote:
usually when I sell a bulk pyramids. like 10k dp or 20k dp I get 15k ctp or 30k ctp ... the price gets higher for the bulk dp ...:p

Yeah that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever Roy, but thanks for the input regardless lol.

:P

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 pm

there is kind of sense since they get more ctp . I also always sell it with a voids. so its 1dp+1 void for 1.5 dp

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

leeram wrote:
there is kind of sense since they get more ctp . I also always sell it with a voids. so its 1dp+1 void for 1.5 dp

Pyramids sell at 1 ctp per usually, however bulk discount is an actual thing in the real world as well as GL Roy.

Voids sell at 5:1 ctp

So 3 ctp would get you 2 pyramids and 5 void shells.

Anyhoo.

Anyone selling lol?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]