View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Dyson...... 

Want to buy a dyson that has less than 6500 passive cloak and has 45x mining and has large moons for 15 million EM!

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am

oodly specific

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:58 am

The less than 6500 passive is to add an XC1 Transport Probe. As to large XXXX over Rings it is a matter of choice.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:35 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
The less than 6500 passive is to add an XC1 Transport Probe. As to large XXXX over Rings it is a matter of choice.

They are called moons. Please use the appropriate word.

Math use to show that rings were always better. Has that changed with more ap/size buildings?

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:43 am

MrSpock wrote:
Math use to show that rings were always better. Has that changed with more ap/size buildings?

rings are always better for pure production, so great for invincibles .. but if you have to cloak / defend your planet .. moons are better for the extra space.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Okay make that rings instead, i'll use 4 morphs on it too!

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:10 am

My best rift has rings but I would get more production from it if it had large moons.

This is because the production caps, and buffs beyond that point add nothing. I have wasted many, many Elios buffs, Vara buffs, Lepus buffs and Q-pedd docking buffs over the past 2 years.

However, if I had the extra space so that I could add planet structures then the production would increase.

Large Moons better than Rings IMO.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

SpiralEyes wrote:
My best rift has rings but I would get more production from it if it had large moons.

This is because the production caps, and buffs beyond that point add nothing. I have wasted many, many Elios buffs, Vara buffs, Lepus buffs and Q-pedd docking buffs over the past 2 years.

However, if I had the extra space so that I could add planet structures then the production would increase.

this is nonsense. you said yourself that 'production caps'. so how will adding more production make it cap less ?? if you had moons .. you just apply fewer buffs to get to cap.

once you know a production buff will be 'wasted' .. you use it on the next best planet. continuing to use it when you know there is a cap is pretty dumb.

someone having t'issues' with a 63x arti dyson isn't likely to garner much sympathy.

_____________Image

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
this is nonsense. you said yourself that 'production caps'. so how will adding more production make it cap less ?? if you had moons .. you just apply fewer buffs to get to cap.

once you know a production buff will be 'wasted' .. you use it on the next best planet. continuing to use it when you know there is a cap is pretty dumb.

someone having t'issues' with a 63x arti dyson isn't likely to garner much sympathy.

Can always rely on you to assume that you know better and be unnecessarily hostile.

The cap increases when a better planet structure is swapped in for an inferior one you moron.

Adding structures increases the cap, so more space would mean a higher cap.

If you need any further help understanding this and how my planets work, do feel free to post another incorrect and hostile comment.

Why you think I am seeking sympathy for this is beyond me. I am offering an opinion as to which is better, Rings or Large Moons.

How would you know what your planets cap is without having to waste a few buffs to find out?

If anyone here is dumb it is you. Your ignorance, hostility and childish, inane ship comms are an illustration of that.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 pm
Profile WWW

i'm not being 'hostile'. i'm being BLUNT. there's a difference. i have no expertise with 63x arti rifts. but i have some facility with basic math. you are free to offer bad advice, but when you do, you shouldn't expect to go unchallenged.

if there is a planet production cap (about which you seem to be contradicting yourself continually), it really doesn't matter what combo of planet structures and buffs will get you there. you're going to hit the cap and you're better off placing that new planet structure / planet buff on your next best planet.

if you can replace a current building with a 'better' production building and the production increases, then you haven't reached the planet production cap. rings will always be better than moons in that case since any extra space will only give worse production structures than what you already have.

for anyone else without a 63x arti rift, trying to squeeze out higher base production from structures to save on applying one of the planet production buffs seems to be the height of silliness. put the structure on a new planet that isn't going to hit cap instead and keep the production % buffs on your best producers.

_____________Image

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i'm not being 'hostile'. i'm being BLUNT. there's a difference. i have no expertise with 63x arti rifts. but i have some facility with basic math. you are free to offer bad advice, but when you do, you shouldn't expect to go unchallenged.

if there is a planet production cap (about which you seem to be contradicting yourself continually), it really doesn't matter what combo of planet structures and buffs will get you there. you're going to hit the cap and you're better off placing that new planet structure / planet buff on your next best planet.

if you can replace a current building with a 'better' production building and the production increases, then you haven't reached the planet production cap. rings will always be better than moons in that case since any extra space will only give worse production structures than what you already have.

for anyone else without a 63x arti rift, trying to squeeze out higher base production from structures to save on applying one of the planet production buffs seems to be the height of silliness. put the structure on a new planet that isn't going to hit cap instead and keep the production % buffs on your best producers.

You ARE being hostile (as usual), you are also wrong. The only bad advice being offered here is by you.

Your inability to understand what I am explaining to you is remarkable.

What you are choosing to ignore, (being ignorant as you are, so not really surprising), is that by improving the build, or adding more structures increases the cap. The cap that makes adding more buffs futile. The cap applies to production buffs.....like for example....RINGS.

Argue it in whatever way you like, tell me that you know better than me, claim that your advice is better, expect me not to challenge you back when you are totally wrong.

I assume that you have experience of planet production capping on one of your planets like I do? I assume that over the past 2 years (being the maths genius you are) that you have formulated your opinion, and are now happy to offer your bad advice as fact?

When I tell you that I could get my production higher if I had more space on the planet to build things, this is not a contradiction, it does not negate the fact that the planet has a production cap related to the buffs.

If you take away the 20% buff that rings gives and replace it with an Elios buff (which have no effect) for example, then give me the extra space with Large Moons to build structures, the total buffage will cap to the same number, but will allow me to build x number of structures which will all increase the production.

I am offering this advice because it is simply the fact that if my planet had Large Moons instead of Rings the production would be higher. Yes it would still be capped due to certain buffs being ignored, which is my point. Rings acts as a buff, there is a limit to buffs. Space to build new structures is the only way at this stage to increase production, it is the only way to increase the buffed cap.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

I agree with Occult, i'll take a dyson with less than 6500 passive cloak, 45x mining with large moons for 15 million EM if anyone has one for sale or would sell one!

Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:37 am

SpiralEyes wrote:

How can your Rift Cap at 98k artifact ??
Mine is capping at 65k

Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:22 pm

blabla wrote:

Mine is capping at 65k

Without seeing your planet build, the buffs, and the order you are placing them, I cannot speculate as to why your planet caps lower than mine.

The order in which the planet buffs are placed affects how high I can buff mine. I have spent 2 years experimenting, wasting buffs (because I am dumb), changing the order in which I apply the buffs to get the absolute best result.

My planet produces 98k without applying Q-Pedd Docking Station, Gift of the Makers, amongst other buffs that either take no effect or apply the incorrect increase when used.

I am still working on exactly what the minimum amount of buffs are to reach the cap so as not to waste any, so I can apply these elsewhere.

My advice to you regarding placing your buffs based on my experience would be to add Klorvis as the final buff, Trelth as the second last buff, as these both seem to always take effect. And to experiment with the order of the other buffs. Hopefully you can get your cap to increase by trying this.

Today I finally received an apology and recognition from support that there is a cap and that they are still unable to resolve it.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:29 am
Profile WWW

SpiralEyes wrote:
blabla wrote:

Mine is capping at 65k

Without seeing your planet build, the buffs, and the order you are placing them, I cannot speculate as to why your planet caps lower than mine.

The order in which the planet buffs are placed affects how high I can buff mine. I have spent 2 years experimenting, wasting buffs (because I am dumb), changing the order in which I apply the buffs to get the absolute best result.

My planet produces 98k without applying Q-Pedd Docking Station, Gift of the Makers, amongst other buffs that either take no effect or apply the incorrect increase when used.

I am still working on exactly what the minimum amount of buffs are to reach the cap so as not to waste any, so I can apply these elsewhere.

My advice to you regarding placing your buffs based on my experience would be to add Klorvis as the final buff, Trelth as the second last buff, as these both seem to always take effect. And to experiment with the order of the other buffs. Hopefully you can get your cap to increase by trying this.

Today I finally received an apology and recognition from support that there is a cap and that they are still unable to resolve it.

Alright I had no clue about that before, guess I will need to explore the order, what I know is the Lepus 12% bonus clearly isnt working lol

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Right this post now needs to be serious, i'm looking for a seller, 15 million straight EM for a Dyson with 45x or better mining with Large moons and less than 6500 passive cloak!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:25 am

Right this post now needs to be serious, i'm looking for a seller, 15 million straight EM for a Dyson with 45x or better mining with Large moons and less than 6500 passive cloak!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:25 am

Bump! But does anyone have a 45x or 48x mining dyson to sell please? I have Exotic Matter 33,348,916 to sell! Which is definitely enough to buy one! :)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:43 am

No but if I find one like that, it's yours.

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Bump! Does anyone have one by now they could sell me?

Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]