View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Terraforming Device 

I recently unlocked a mission where i need to use a Terraforming Device to do it. How would I get these?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 pm

terraforming devices are VERY RARE artifacts that can either be spent on that mission or increase the abundance of all resources on a planet by one level(Rich to Very Rich, Abundant to very abundant, Sparse to Average). The reward for that mission is(Highlight the invisible text)(A hyper Terraformer, it turns ANY planet even a tiny barren into a Massive Exotic with AMAZING resources. ive finished the mission so i know.)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm

I know what they do, and what they are, i just want to know how to get them. Is it possible just being getting a shipment?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Yes, it is. It costs over 5k points I think and is up in rarity among planet fluxes and quasi-spacial expanders. You can get them from killing NPC's though.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:25 pm

would some one be so kind as to tell me what "Hyper Terraformer Device" is and what benefit it has

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 am

Robert wrote:
terraforming devices are VERY RARE artifacts that can either be spent on that mission or increase the abundance of all resources on a planet by one level(Rich to Very Rich, Abundant to very abundant, Sparse to Average). The reward for that mission is(Highlight the invisible text)(A hyper Terraformer, it turns ANY planet even a tiny barren into a Massive Exotic with AMAZING resources. ive finished the mission so i know.)

Its in there. :)

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

here is another "highlight the hidden text" thing with some more detailed info about the hyperterraformer. (It turns any planet no matter how tiny and barren, into an Exotic with exactly these resources and size
-13x mega Rich mining
-13x mega rich artifact
-13x mega rich research
-Massive size
)

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Re: Terraforming Device
would some one be so kind as to tell me what "Hyper Terraformer Device" is and what benefit it has

still no answer to my question :(

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:52 am

You have to high light this:
Robert wrote:
(It turns any planet no matter how tiny and barren, into an Exotic with exactly these resources and size
-13x mega Rich mining
-13x mega rich artifact
-13x mega rich research
-Massive size
)

It has been told about three times now on this page please read all post fully. As you can see in Roberts first message to you where he put:
Robert wrote:

He told you what to do to see it.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
Yes, it is. It costs over 5k points I think and is up in rarity among planet fluxes and quasi-spacial expanders. You can get them from killing NPC's though.

Which NPC's drop them?

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:40 am

spacecowboy wrote:
Quote:

Which NPC's drop them?

Ive heard TO Troop Carriers drop them. They are level one hundred or more I think.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:28 am

Just got one from a level 60 NPC my seventh so far. The last 4 have all been from NPCs always glad when they show up.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 am

are there any npc's past level 100 that drop them? i haven't gotten any from npc's and have over 250 npc kills.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 pm

T.O. Troop Carrier's are what you will be looking for. They are rare (only seen one myself, but at least I am in range of Dark Scrap Carrier still so it doubles my chances). Though I have no idea how much longer ill be in the scrap carriers range lol.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't seem to find any of those... what level are they?

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 pm

T.O. Troop Carrier scale if I remember right and the other is a rank 60 (so it will show up till like rabk 18o or something).

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:05 am

I think that has changed because I can now see them at rank 349. I think that they are now matched so that everyone can see them. I don't know about the really low levels but if I can see them up here I think that everyone can.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:12 am
Profile WWW

I've yet to see one. But I'm starting to do more NPC's then I was doing before so we will see if any show up.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

T.O. Troop Carriers are "Match level" type of NPC. So you can find them at level 5 and/or 700. They do drop terraforming devices and/or quasi-spacial expanders (enlarges any planet below Very Massive by 1).
There are three other ways to acquire terraforming devices. Buy them for Galaxy Points (36 GP worth), get them for 4500 AP from artifact shipment or raiding a disabled player that has one or more.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:50 am

what lvl do you need to acces the quest for the hyper trraformer device?

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next