View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 zolazin 

I just saw a guy that was not the normal characters (human, energon, etc.) He was a zolazin saboteur. And, another guy was a genetarr fixer. What on earth (or some other planet) is that, and how do you become one of those. Or do they still exist?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 am

you need to complete the entire mission chain regarding that race. once the WHOLE THING is done, a final truce mission will appear. after you complete the truce mission AND use the truce pact, you can use a race changing device in order to switch to that race. the reason i put emphasis on completion of the whole chain is many players do not realize that, nor do they realize they actially have to use the truce pact in order to unlock that race. it is because of that that many glaviz devices have been wasted.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 am

yea, I thought that if you finished the entire Gentarr mission, you would get a truce pact and once you used it, then you became Gentarr. I didn't so I had to do the zolazin mission as well. :twisted:

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Am working on becoming a sab its definitely worth it as all legions are looking for sabs and will give good bonus payments!

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

I burn your farmville. wrote:
yea, I thought that if you finished the entire Gentarr mission, you would get a truce pact and once you used it, then you became Gentarr. I didn't so I had to do the zolazin mission as well. :twisted:

After getting the pact, you CAN become that race when you do a race change(either GP or one of the race change artifacts) It will NOT automatically make you one of them

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm

zolazin sabs are quite usefull for taking planets as they can demolish structures, so if you need to take attack/defence down to take a planet often the i would recomend becoming a sab

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Uy23e wrote:

After getting the pact, you CAN become that race when you do a race change(either GP or one of the race change artifacts) It will NOT automatically make you one of them

after using the pact
(a lot of people forget that step, believe it or not, and go straight for the race change then wonder why the race they just finished isn't there)

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
Uy23e wrote:

After getting the pact, you become that race when you do a race change(either GP or one of the race change artifacts) It will NOT automatically make you one of them

after using the pact
(a lot of people forget that step, believe it or not, and go straight for the race change then wonder why the race they just finished isn't there)

well, yeah.. but lycan knew about the using part already(as in his orginal quote)
What I meant to say is that even after using the pact, it is a "CAN" change as opposed to "became" thing, you have to still actively change your race :)

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Question: if the player picks restart (not using the change race item) will the option be there for the race he unlocked, or will he start over with the 6 starting races?

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 am

JohnDe wrote:
Question: if the player picks restart (not using the change race item) will the option be there for the race he unlocked, or will he start over with the 6 starting races?

If you reset you're account everything but GP on hand is gone and all missions are reset , so you only get the starting races.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 am

so the only way someone can change race to the new ones without spending $$ is by getting lucky with the daily rewards?

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 pm

No, finish the mission chains then use the truce pact at the end, then use the race changing device at the end!
You dont need luck or money to get the secret race just patience and a bit of common sense at the end!

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

The mission "The Zolazin Battle" gives 3 free race changes Previous Missions are "The Glaviz Incident" and "The Zolazin Pursuit"

On new years last year everyone got a free race change, Dan may do that again.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

wolfprince01 wrote:
The mission "The Zolazin Battle" gives 3 free race changes Previous Missions are "The Glaviz Incident" and "The Zolazin Pursuit"

and for people that had well timed daily rewards, they got TWO of those "sphere of the new era" artifacts

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 pm

blueyedbean wrote:
I just saw a guy that was not the normal characters (human, energon, etc.) He was a zolazin saboteur. And, another guy was a genetarr fixer. What on earth (or some other planet) is that, and how do you become one of those. Or do they still exist?

To become a Zolazin, you must complete the following mission chain:
(When you complete the mission, the next one becomes available)

The Glaviz Incident
The Zolazin Pursuit
The Zolazin Battle
The Glaviz Vendetta
Vornexa's Taunt
Spoils of War
The Zolazin Truce

The other advanced races also have similar chains.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
wolfprince01 wrote:

and for people that had well timed daily rewards, they got TWO of those "sphere of the new era" artifacts

yes i did

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

actually this time around looked like new years eve and new years day had spheres..... so some people could have potentially collected 3 without using paradox generators

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
actually this time around looked like new years eve and new years day had spheres..... so some people could have potentially collected 3 without using paradox generators

4people in my legion aswell as myself were able to get 3 without needing a paradox gen

Offical Stuff-Knower of Mist Nebula Corps

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]