View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 Any way to get Energy quicker? 

Is there a way to get energy quicker or easyer?
(i do know what relays but i normaly dont have space for them)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:40 am

Oxiden wrote:

Make space for them. They are one of the few items that don't get bigger as you make them better. Once you've found the 20 decks for them, for the rest of the game, you will gain bonus after bonus for the same original 20 decks.

Other than paying for refills, some tier rewards and using energy cubes, there is no way to regenerate faster. Relays are the best and only option. I would suggest making space for them and either buying or doing surveys until you can buy two F.A.T.H.E.R. relays. They are worth it.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 am

Oxiden wrote:

Research your relays, they all only take 5 space each and you can max have 4 of them, the most worthy research in the beginning, well worth it.

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 am

Thank u to both off you just guess i have to make space then...what is bets relay btw? is it just go up to plasma relay? or is there more..(not inculding the F.A.T.H.E.R)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am

Oxiden wrote:
Thank u to both off you just guess i have to make space then...what is bets relay btw? is it just go up to plasma relay? or is there more..(not inculding the F.A.T.H.E.R)

The wiki has a list of them all. The best gives you +24 or when you have 4, about 53 energy every hour. This number doesn't include FATHER but does include Tier rewards.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Oxiden wrote:

1] Relays are the most efficient overall method and the BEST investment you can make. 4x5=20 space. They are upgradeable via research, yet do NOT take any extra space to upgrade!

2] Energy Cubes are available through Daily Rewards and also purchasable for 10 GP. I have NOT received any by receiving Artifacts nor do I see them listed as an Artifact in Wiki.

Hope this helps.
;)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 pm

More powerful relays do have a higher cost: They reduce more of your max energy. Just like other modules the cost-benefit ratio increases with higher relays.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 am

i Think there is a mission that gets you cubes but i have got 2 before in the artifact...Not sure how much points you need but i am sure

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 am

The mission that randomly rewards energy cubes is Investigate Anomaly.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 am

yep....but i finished it...>_<

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am

Buy Galaxy Points. You can get a full refill for "only" 10 Galaxy Points. You can buy 200 points (20 refills) for $20.00 which translates to $1.00 per refill. 2 to 3 refills per levels means an impressive rank 100 in only about $250 away...

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 am

reeves.josh wrote:
Buy Galaxy Points. You can get a full refill for "only" 10 Galaxy Points. You can buy 200 points (20 refills) for $20.00 which translates to $1.00 per refill. 2 to 3 refills per levels means an impressive rank 100 in only about $250 away...

if you need 2-3 refills to rank up, you need to get better cores, and/or ride your ranking energy better.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 am

zophah wrote:
More powerful relays do have a higher cost: They reduce more of your max energy. Just like other modules the cost-benefit ratio increases with higher relays.

It's nothing. Just always unequip it just before rank up every time.. I unequip relays and ballistes everytime before I rank up and it works like a charm.. Gotta pay for damage every 10 unequips, however but well worth it..

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 am

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
zophah wrote:

It's nothing. Just always unequip it just before rank up every time.. I unequip relays and ballistes everytime before I rank up and it works like a charm.. Gotta pay for damage every 10 unequips, however but well worth it..

Exactly like Nocifer says. I do the same thing and it increases my level up energy recharge by almost a third.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 am

There's a few other ways to get your energy regen built up as well. You've probably noticed a little message at the bottom of your mission window that says, for example, 13/15 missions finished for next reward. This is your tier bonus, and every time you completely lock out a mission, you get a tier point. These items take *NO* deck space and don't have the normal energy penalty tradeoff associated with injectors. I'll list 'em below.

1st Tier (3 missions locked out) - Omicron Injector. +10 seconds to recharge.

10th Tier (34 missions) - Chron-Transistor. +5 seconds to both recharge and shields.

23rd Tier (86 missions) - Krionite Transducer. +8 seconds to recharge and +30 attack.

And just for completion's sake, I'll throw in the other items previously mentioned. They all take up 5 decks each. You have a limit of 4 normal conduits, the FATHER device and the devices listed above do not count against this cap.

40 Galaxy Points - F.A.T.H.E.R. +5 recharge, 5 decks, limit 2

200 RP - Power Conduit. +1 seconds, -5 energy
1K RP - High Energy Relay. +3 seconds, -10 energy
4K RP - Plasma Relay. +6 seconds, -20 energy
10K RP - Wave Conduit. +9 seconds, -30 energy
25K RP - Positron Relay. +12 seconds, -40 energy
50K RP - X Conduit. +15 seconds, -50 energy
75K RP - Transconduit. +18 seconds, -60 energy
150K RP - Isomorphic Repeater. +21 seconds, -70 energy
450K RP - Wormhole Relay. +24 seconds, -90 energy

So if you had all of the above equipment, your total time reduction would be going from 3:00 minutes/tick to 0:51 minutes/tick, while losing 360 energy off your reactor.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

reeves.josh wrote:

So what if i dont have a way to pay money online...(i dont use credit cards........)(i i might be able to get a debit card that lets me pay online but i have to wait a while....)

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Oxiden wrote:
reeves.josh wrote:

So what if i dont have a way to pay money online...(i dont use credit cards........)(i i might be able to get a debit card that lets me pay online but i have to wait a while....)

Then you just stick it out like the rest of us.
But to get the father artifact someway somehow.
Be sure to do like they say above. Be sure never to let your energy max out. check the reward/energy cost. Some missions are way better that NPC's and for some missions you need to have completed NPC's and get 12/1 ratio! That will help you rank up.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Relays like mentioned before. Relays are like the reward for researching Reactors, and totally worth it. Early on the ROI is not as high as it is later. 12 seconds shorter is always great but as your recharge rate speeds up the % increase of energy per day goes up and up. I have +24 Relays but i think there are +27 now, It will be worth the 4.5 million(est) to get them. Energy is the life blood of the game, so if your a newer player give up researching weapons and other things. Concentrate on energy first, scanning and planetary production in that order. You need to find good planets to make your production worth it.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

On a side note, the mission called "Weapon Yield Test" has a strange quirk where if you have a failed leg of the mission, you still get the experience points and occasionally you actually receive energy, as versus expending it. The downside is, you also incur damage to your weapons. But as long as you have enough credits to replace the weapons, the energy is a more-than-adequate tradeoff.

I cut a couple of hours off my next level-up by failing a couple of legs of the mission.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]