View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Check how I'm doing... 

Human Spy
Attack: 3350
Defense: 5830
Scan: 3276
Cloak: 2767
Energy: 3785 (84/hr) -- MAX: 4305
Hull: 11943
Shield: 5950
Deck Space: 2799/3015 (Colossal Star Destroyer)
Cargo: 13000
Upkeep: 4.2B

Weapons: Heavy Thetacron Cannon x4, Heavy Null Ray, Taltherian Sentry, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4, Hypercharged Bane Emitter x2, Overcharged Bane Emitter, Charged Bane Emitter, Psionic Amplifier, Ion Pulse Ballistae, Lazuli Mind Controller x3, Combat Analyzer, Prototype Mech XV, Drone Cluster
Energy: Proxy-Universe Reactor x3, Surge Plexus x3, Dark Warp Coil x4, XRP Warp-Charge Pack, XRP Battery Pack x3, Encephalon Core x3, Drannik Power Core, Q-Pedd Logic Servo x2, HyperChannel Relay x4, Silthion T-Plasma Hub x3, F.A.T.H.E.R., Exotic Dynamo, Omicron Injector, Chron-Transistor, Dark Mutagen Battery
Sensors: Continuum Analyzer - Mark III, Hyperflux Sensor - Mark III, Lepus Revealer, Merged DataNode, Uldrinan Onxicant, Tetra-Seek Targeter x3, Zortah's Interface Jack v.2 x3, Datastream Compiler, Stryll Prey Tracker x2, Sha'din Hypergrid Core x4, Litheor Tetractic Crystal, Exo-Temporal Translator x4, Stryll Transponder x2, Voliir Modulator - Mark II, AI Supercomputer, Tachyon Router
Hull: Perfect Syncopated Plating x2, Stabilized Fermionic Armor, Fermionic Armor, Scythe Plating x2, BioMimetic Sealer x4, Mylarai Plasma Lance x4, Korteth Plating x2, Silthion Exo-Plating x4, Impact Absorber
Shields: Heavy Obviator Shield, Obviator Shield x2, Rift Shield, T.O. Phase Barrier x2, Gravidynamic Isolator x4, Heavy Magnetic Deflector, T.O. Shield Generator x2, T.O. Harmonic TeraPulser x3, T.O. Harmonic GigaPulser, Q-Phase Battery Array, Field Balancer, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking: Dimensional Mask - Mark III, Anti-Tachyon Jammer - Mark III, Alarri Probability Core, Coalition Database x2, Phase Interceptor Drive x4, Litheor Data Interface, Triaxial Array, Zolazin Jammer x2, Gamma Channeler
Defenses: Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark II, Sha'din Forcevoider x2, BM50 Convoy Shuttle x3, Silthion T-Phase Utricle x4, Dark Phase Engine x4, VARA Interface, Subquantum Tracing Console, Scruuge X-Deflector, Auto-Evasion Node, Subspace Compressor, Thrust Stabilizer

Minerals: 6777/hr
Artifact: 5920/hr
Research: 9701/hr

Battles: 79371 (Grand Legend)
Non-Player Kills: 4060
Planets Found: 392
Planets Occupied: 134
Planets Captured: 9
Missions Completed: 884
Scans Performed: 1063

Notes:
  • I DO NOT PVP
  • I always have traps set

Research Tree
Advanced Weapons: Quasi-Chaotic Force (1/3)
Advanced Power Systems: Proxy-Universe Reactions (1/4)
Shield Systems: Force Obviation Fields (3/3) DONE
Stealth Systems: Inverse Flux Jamming (1/3)
Advanced Armor: Syncopated Phase Matter (3/3) DONE
Defensive Systems: Entropy Field Warping (2/3)
Advanced Sensors: Continuum Analysis (3/3) DONE
Planetary Construction: Topopolis Rings (0/1)
Advanced Logistics: Dimensional Logistics (1/3)

Last edited by Jessica on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 125 times in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Also, your productions are very far behind. Definitely research better planetary buildings and colonize a few more good planets.

It looks like you're just colonizing whatever you find; that is very bad. Try to only colonize Large+, Rich+ planets. Research some better scanners and ensure that you find some better planets.

Last edited by RigorMortis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Your productions are REALLY behind, which has meant your ship is also...

The way you've spent your decks is great, but you need more of them.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 pm

also at ur rank cloak and scan is no good unless ur hacking and shield is just a waist of deck space that can go into hull

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

you need more decks. You've invested too much rank points on engineers when you could have researched better energy mods. Also your production is behind. They need to be around the 400 - 600 area.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

RigorMortis wrote:
Also, your productions are very far behind. Definitely research better planetary buildings and colonize a few more good planets.

It looks like you're just colonizing whatever you find; that is very bad. Try to only colonize Large+, Rich+ planets. Research some better scanners and ensure that you find some better planets.

yeah in the beginning I did that. I can't take that back though. I only can colonize one more planet at the current rank, and I haven't done so. also, my scanning power for scanning for planets is very poor. I have extra planets that I haven't occupied and I want to get rid of them, but I don't have any Star Chart Purgers

strm avenger wrote:
Your productions are REALLY behind, which has meant your ship is also...

The way you've spent your decks is great, but you need more of them.

okay..:/

Crizilla wrote:
also at ur rank cloak and scan is no good unless ur hacking and shield is just a waist of deck space that can go into hull

I guess so but I want to improve a little of everything

playret0195x wrote:
you need more decks. You've invested too much rank points on engineers when you could have researched better energy mods. Also your production is behind. They need to be around the 400 - 600 area.

I invested too much rank points in engineers in the beginning, but now I rarely do.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am
Profile WWW

If you still have your first 10 GP, you can abandon some of the worse planets you've got. As for scanning:

Contact one of the main traders like LeBKC or Dark1Two, and you can trade, sell, and buy artifacts with them. Get a Subspace Seeker, Tachyon Cylinder, and Continuum beacon, and research some better scanners.

Since you've only got 18 planets right now, you could just use those three artifacts and scan probably a dozen or two dozen new planets, which you can use to bolster your productions while you are researching better scanners, which you will definitely need to find more planets.

I don't even have very good scanners researched, and haven't done a scan run in a while, but I have scanned about 100 planets. The artifacts really do help; at low ranks the cylinder and subspace seeker let you find many planets with the +225 combined scan they give (for one hour), while the continuum beacon increases scan by 15% (also for one hour). As you can see, the beacon's effects just get more and more powerful as you get better scanners.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 am

I don't have the 10 GP anymore :/ I was stupid enough to use it on the Galaxy Wheel...

I do have several of the scanner artifacts, the thing is I still have a lot of extra planets that I want to get rid of but I only have one Star Chart Purger. and yeah I could use a scanner artifact but what if I get another planet that's like small and the production isn't that good?

first post updated

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:13 am
Profile WWW

Research scanners further. When you aren't on a scan run, don't equip any scanners. When you are on a scan run, sell or uninstall everything else, and put on as many scanners as you can. Then use the scan artifacts.

When you are finished, uninstall the scanners and buy/reinstall your other modules.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 am

Okay I took your advice. I decided to scan for a good planet. I installed the scanner and uninstalled some of my other modules. I used artifacts too. so my scanner total was 503

but it was a complete waste. I ended up finding a bunch of lame planets. most of productions were horrible. "Sparse" and "Very Sparse" were two planets' best resources.

Now I have to try to get more Star Chart Purgers to get rid of all those lame planets :/ I wish they were sendable.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

503 scan won't get you very far. As has been said before, research better scanners, and get more decks so you can fit 5 of them (if not 5 then as many as possible). Most of the planets you find will be poor or mediocre, that's why you need to keep finding more. I wouldn't hold out for the purgers, you will be waiting a long while for them at your current production rate.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm

okay okay. I'm up to the second level of Quantum Resonance Sensors. I think I'm gonna not colonize any planets for a while though

first post updated.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

take this advice with a grain of salt::

You have made mistakes, yes we all did in the beginning.

You are below rank 100 so you havnt really come very far / done a whole terrible lot

The mistakes that you made can be overcome, but doing so could be a pain in the butt, until its done

The suggestions above will get you on the right track

alternative::

Account reset, start off as vygoid (--------insert profession--------)

put ALL rank points into decks

Power level to rank 19 and STOP

ONLY colonize research planets (gas planets are really common and big, go for those)

DO NOT pvp during this time, do missions that give out credit rewards ONLY - this money is to upgrade your planets

put ALL research into planet upgrades (dont research anything else ) until you finish Deep Extraction (llevel 2)

If you are not in a legion find one, good starter legions can really help you go far, and can provide you with good planets, and strategies based on your prefferred game play style.

once you have yourself established go forth and have some fun :)

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 am

elerian wrote:
take this advice with a grain of salt::

You have made mistakes, yes we all did in the beginning.

You are below rank 100 so you havnt really come very far / done a whole terrible lot

The mistakes that you made can be overcome, but doing so could be a pain in the butt, until its done

The suggestions above will get you on the right track

alternative::

Account reset, start off as vygoid (--------insert profession--------)

put ALL rank points into decks

Power level to rank 19 and STOP

ONLY colonize research planets (gas planets are really common and big, go for those)

DO NOT pvp during this time, do missions that give out credit rewards ONLY - this money is to upgrade your planets

put ALL research into planet upgrades (dont research anything else ) until you finish Deep Extraction (llevel 2)

If you are not in a legion find one, good starter legions can really help you go far, and can provide you with good planets, and strategies based on your prefferred game play style.

once you have yourself established go forth and have some fun :)

Allow me to replace that with:

Get a bit of an artifact production, claim shipments at around 1,000. A single nanodrone/time manipulator + share can float a low rank's boat for a LONG time.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am

true however if they join / are in a GOOD helper / starter legion someone would probably just give them the cash, i know ive done it for several people in mine.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 am

In that case, they shouldn't really both with the credit missions anyway. Most are wasteful in energy and don't have very good payout anyway.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 am

updated first post (:

my production's a lot better now, right?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:00 am
Profile WWW

Quite a bit better, yes. They still need work. Aim to get your research up to 1k by rank 100. Don't worry about the other resouces.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 am

sell shields add hull and attack

Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Did you pour rank points into engineers? How are you levelling every 2 days with only 1 of THE worst reactors?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next