View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 should I rift a... 

22x artifact colossal gaia
The reason I kinda wanna rift it is cause it's 22x...
the reason I hesitate is because it's a colossal

In retro spec, I regret the usage of some of my artifact.... was not the best long-term combination of usage = =; But then again, I was not certain that I would wanna buy rift once about a time so~

so, should I grow one of my smaller artifact world to 17x and rift that or rift this colossal richer planet or wait for a dyson to rift-jack?

Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

id say you shouldnt rift anything bigger than large unless its a res planet that been pushed way high with datacubes (who wants a res dyson anyways though?)

save your rifts for dysons. you'll later regret it otherwise. especially if you get one and have no more artis to use and it gets stolen because of it.

And the answer to rifting that gaia would be a big fat NO.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Best way get a crappy tiny planet with good starting production max all productions out with terraforming devices then rift it you wont regret this

Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

No because you just wasted all those boosts. They instead could have ben used on a massive planet for better results.

you only get 4 invincible planets ever. Don't waste any of those. Wait til you find a dyson.

ICBLF wrote:

Sat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

KJReed wrote:
No because you just wasted all those boosts. They instead could have ben used on a massive planet for better results.

you only get 5 invincible planets ever. Don't waste any of those. Wait til you find a dyson.

Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Wait till you find natural dysons, will pay off in the end.

Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 pm

mysterion wrote:
KJReed wrote:

you only get 5 invincible planets ever. Don't waste any of those. Wait til you find a dyson.

I meant 4 of your choosing. The mission exotic and dyson will all be essentially the same. Should haver been obvious since you can't use the dyson transformer on a dyson and that'd be a waste of a dyson. you could turn it into the exotic but that would also be pointless.

ICBLF wrote:

Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 am

technically now you get 6 invincible planets, 2 year reward

Sun May 06, 2012 1:13 am

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
elerian wrote:

I'd say use the Chronofield on that C x22 Gaia. Take out the defence put in and try to maximize the artifact production, then wala a beastly artifact production. Lucky scans will get you an enemy dyson and/or a natural unoccupied dyson.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

RustyTinCan wrote:
elerian wrote:

I'd say use the Chronofield on that C x22 Gaia. Take out the defence put in and try to maximize the artifact production, then wala a beastly artifact production. Lucky scans will get you an enemy dyson and/or a natural unoccupied dyson.

ah, yes, chrono would be perfect for that....
guess i will have to wait almost another year to sleep ez at night XD

Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Uy23e wrote:
RustyTinCan wrote:
elerian wrote:

ah, yes, chrono would be perfect for that....
guess i will have to wait almost another year to sleep ez at night XD

I'd use it on a 22x Mega Collosal oceanic, 1 more space is still 1 more space.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
Get a Reality Transfuser on that C x22 Gaia and hope that you get a planetary ring or a large moon instead of stealth screen which would be waste since you'll use Chronofield on the planet :P. Either way a Transfuser would be worth it on that Gaia.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Profile WWW

i thinkt the transfuser only gives out small / large moons and the rings, i dont think it gives out the stealth screen, biosphere, or caverns

Mon May 07, 2012 12:02 am

elerian wrote:
i thinkt the transfuser only gives out small / large moons and the rings, i dont think it gives out the stealth screen, biosphere, or caverns

A new planet action called ‘Analyze’ is available for some planets. An indicator icon in the planet list will show which planets (if any) have something to analyze. Performing a successful analysis unlocks a beneficial effect that is permanent. Players will be notified automatically during random events when planets have something available to analyze. Planet Analysis is also available from the Reality Transfuser.

Name Effect
Lush Biosphere +200% population
Subterranean Caverns +30% defense
Small Moon +10% planet space
Planetary Rings - +20% to all production
Large Moon - +20% planet space
Advanced Civilization Ruins - +20% artifact production
Stealth Screen +30% cloak
Reactive Barrier Artifact/Ability Immunity

Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 am
Profile WWW

RustyTinCan wrote:
elerian wrote:

A new planet action called ‘Analyze’ is available for some planets. An indicator icon in the planet list will show which planets (if any) have something to analyze. Performing a successful analysis unlocks a beneficial effect that is permanent. Players will be notified automatically during random events when planets have something available to analyze. Planet Analysis is also available from the Reality Transfuser.

Name Effect

I am aware of this, but i got some FB creds for a birthday a while back, used some of it to buy 5 transfusers, all of which were either moons or rings. And ive heard the same from other people who have used transfusers as well, hence why i think that

Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 am

elerian wrote:
RustyTinCan wrote:
elerian wrote:

Name Effect

I am aware of this, but i got some FB creds for a birthday a while back, used some of it to buy 5 transfusers, all of which were either moons or rings. And ive heard the same from other people who have used transfusers as well, hence why i think that

They are the most common i think the best are the most common the worst are rare something like that

Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 am

On rifts, Dysons etc. the pool of possible effects is smaller.

Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 am
Profile WWW

Advanced Civilization Ruins (+20% arti production) is possible to get on invincible planets - My mission Dyson got it from a Transfuser.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:55 pm

I am kinda in the same situation. I soon will have enough transformers to take over a small x-rich planet, pump it to X22, then Rift it.

Here's the thing. I never ever scanned a Dyson, let alone 3. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll get even one of them. I'm even less sure I'll get 3... Now I may be really unlucky. But I get the feeling that not every player over lvl700 has a dyson, far from it.

I'd rather wait to get a Dyson, but... I wouldnt wanna wait another 2 years either... Also, a X37 arti rift will pump out a LOT of artis, which would help getting more purgers, which would help in finding a dyson faster.

I'm torn. Any advice? Wait or Rift now?

Callandros

Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Callandros wrote:
I am kinda in the same situation. I soon will have enough transformers to take over a small x-rich planet, pump it to X22, then Rift it.

Here's the thing. I never ever scanned a Dyson, let alone 3. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll get even one of them. I'm even less sure I'll get 3... Now I may be really unlucky. But I get the feeling that not every player over lvl700 has a dyson, far from it.

I'd rather wait to get a Dyson, but... I wouldnt wanna wait another 2 years either... Also, a X37 arti rift will pump out a LOT of artis, which would help getting more purgers, which would help in finding a dyson faster.

I'm torn. Any advice? Wait or Rift now?

Callandros

Maximize every production to make the planet worth rifting.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next