View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Empire of the Sun 

OK - it's here

EotS was formed with the intention of creating something new, fun, and exciting. Many leaderboard legions have gotten stale, and we are going to provide many of GL's Top Players the option of being part of a new team. One who isn't out to get revenge. Not out to take the #1 spot from the Dysonians (yet it may become a pleasant side-effect), but one where it's members are HIGHLY engaged, and committed to being strong. Many current members are amongst the best at what they are good at, and for the first time, I openly invite all high ranking and/or dedicated and dominating ships to apply.

The minimum req's will include a rank of 500+ (unless there are serious other factors to consider), the ability to be highly active in all ways, and the desire to help form a top legions from the ground up. This legion will take the time necessary to find the right members, and one day be a force others will not wish to mess with.

Feel free to PM me with questions, or post here for more info

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

Anyone can feel free to hit me up via FB chat or PM in regards to any questions or anything else..

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 am

free taco for the first 20 members to apply

delivery may take 3 years

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

sith squirrel wrote:
free taco for the first 20 members to apply

delivery may take 3 years

Stealing my tacos I see? Hmmmm....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

There has been so much gossip about EotS :D.PM our leaders/officers and come join us to learn the truth(You can't handle it though! :P).

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 am

Ko-Chan wrote:
OK - it's here

EotS was formed with the intention of creating something new, fun, and exciting. Many leaderboard legions have gotten stale, and we are going to provide many of GL's Top Players the option of being part of a new team. One who isn't out to get revenge. Not out to take the #1 spot from the Dysonians (yet it may become a pleasant side-effect), but one where it's members are HIGHLY engaged, and committed to being strong. Many current members are amongst the best at what they are good at, and for the first time, I openly invite all high ranking and/or dedicated and dominating ships to apply.

The minimum req's will include a rank of 500+ (unless there are serious other factors to consider), the ability to be highly active in all ways, and the desire to help form a top legions from the ground up. This legion will take the time necessary to find the right members, and one day be a force others will not wish to mess with.

why is rank the main indicator about how good the player is? I didn't qualify :cry: i don't to join either :P

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

Hotshot wrote:
Ko-Chan wrote:
OK - it's here

why is rank the main indicator about how good the player is? I didn't qualify :cry: i don't to join either :P

Rank is a part of it, but isn't all of it. EotS does however require strong and established members. ie. I will not be accepting "Insane" rank 40's, or Laughable rank 400's who are not active.

I do not know your stats, so I cannot speak to your qualifications.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 am

Ko-Chan wrote:
Hotshot wrote:
Ko-Chan wrote:
OK - it's here

Rank is a part of it, but isn't all of it. EotS does however require strong and established members. ie. I will not be accepting "Insane" rank 40's, or Laughable rank 400's who are not active.

I do not know your stats, so I cannot speak to your qualifications.

My stats these unbuffed
Space: 4077 / 4077
Attack: 8025
Defense: 8282
Scan: 8293
Cloak: 1711

Battles 57677 (Legend)
Player Kills 696
Deaths from Players 267
Non-Player Kills 3434
Planets Found 752
Planets Occupied 114
Planets Captured 57
Missions Completed 989
Scans Performed 3485
Successful Hacks 1088
Successful Raids 576

I scanned one of your nice planets once but you fluxed it :| had a nap couldn't hit it either

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 am

Feel free to PM me about joining up as well.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

dont judge me on my rank 14 but i do have good stats and much to learn so give me a chance

Battles
306 (Experienced)
Player Kills
Deaths from Players
Non-Player Kills
Planets Found
Planets Occupied
Planets Captured
Missions Completed
Scans Performed
Successful Hacks
Successful Raids
i have a quad frame already i follow orders and knows how to kill. im close to getting a dominion cannon, and would love to be in a legion with helpful ranking players. normally legions with high ranks players turn down request like mine but i will prove myself to be better. thanks i hope you select me to be in your great legion.
Thank you,

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

:roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
Ko-Chan wrote:
I will not be accepting "Insane" rank 40's

:roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

ELeCtRiCs1 wrote:
dont judge me on my rank 14 but i do have good stats and much to learn so give me a chance

Battles
306 (Experienced)
Player Kills
Deaths from Players
Non-Player Kills
Planets Found
Planets Occupied
Planets Captured
Missions Completed
Scans Performed
Successful Hacks
Successful Raids
i have a quad frame already i follow orders and knows how to kill. im close to getting a dominion cannon, and would love to be in a legion with helpful ranking players. normally legions with high ranks players turn down request like mine but i will prove myself to be better. thanks i hope you select me to be in your great legion.
Thank you,

An official... No.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm

The Exterminator wrote:
ELeCtRiCs1 wrote:

Battles
306 (Experienced)
Player Kills
Deaths from Players
Non-Player Kills
Planets Found
Planets Occupied
Planets Captured
Missions Completed
Scans Performed
Successful Hacks
Successful Raids
Thank you,

An official... No.

:mrgreen:

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, if you dont ask you dont get!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 pm
Profile WWW

you guys are harsh well it is a good legion oh well all the best to anyone who applies

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm

ELeCtRiCs1 wrote:
you guys are harsh well it is a good legion oh well all the best to anyone who applies

You are Rank 14. You can hardly say we are harsh.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Rank 14 wouldn't be a good idea. you would have to take on npc's by yourself, always come in last on base battles, and just checked your legion... Mento went back to LOI?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

stuffybeary wrote:
Rank 14 wouldn't be a good idea. you would have to take on npc's by yourself, always come in last on base battles, and just checked your legion... Mento went back to LOI?

temp :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

i did say not to judge me on my rank my stats matters a huge sum of the total and for everyone else who has something to say that isnt in their legion FULL STOP.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next