View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Empire of the Sun 

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Lemme get this straight... You toss wormholes at a planet we reclaimed, I hack you a couple times while you're online, then you fail in 2 later attempts to disable me. You get zeroed (or very nearly so), whine on your legion comm, alert me and prairie dog my actions in the middle of my night, and I'm supposed to accept your ceasefire offer? At one point, I actually LET you get a few hacks and raids in so you'd have actions for me to zero later. Face it... you got it handed to you good during this little skirmish. I thoroughly enjoyed these last couple days. I'd taken a little break from PvP to finally finish the Taltherian chain but I'm back now.. :mrgreen:

I would think people would know by now what happens when they toss wormholes at TU. :roll:

At the time I hit the planet with wormholes, I didn't know it was a planet stolen from your legion in the first place. I was told that your legion stole it from mine, but that legion mate failed to mention that it belonged to your legion in the first place. It seems we have something in common. We both have asked for a cease fire after multiraiding and multihacking someone. And we're both disappointed that we can't raid a zero or negative. I wasn't going to alert you, but you posted that first message on my comm. If you didn't, this war wouldn't have happened in the first place. I must say, you're the only one who has given me any real challenge in war. Towards the end, it was actually getting fun for me. Far more so than the first sith war I was in. It was Plagueis (and Stormfront) vs The Sith Lords.

And let me get this straight ... You zero me and my legion mates, refuse an offer of peace, and after nearly zeroing me again, you want to ask for a cease fire? I offered a cease fire BEFORE you were zeroed, not after. :roll:

I may have lost this war, but it got fun for me towards the end. And I showed that I'll fight fiercely when provoked. My side wasn't the only one that got zeroed. :D

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 am

Plagueis wrote:
I must say, you're the only one who has given me any real challenge in war. Towards the end, it was actually getting fun for me. Far more so than the first sith war I was in. It was Plagueis (and Stormfront) vs The Sith Lords.

I may have lost this war, but it got fun for me towards the end. And I showed that I'll fight fiercely when provoked. My side wasn't the only one that got zeroed. :D

And that right there is the whole point of this little exercise! Two comparably ranked, comparably strong ships slugging away at each other. All the nose tweaking, thread posting, zeroing... All in good fun. The most disappointing thing was you blocked my comm... All I wanted to do was provoke more retaliation so we could keep it going for a couple more days. I was enjoying myself battling with you and the others. I think that's the first time I've crossed paths with Kochan (PITA to raid for me lol). Anyway, fly well and see you maybe next week.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 am
Profile WWW

Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Lemme get this straight... You toss wormholes at a planet we reclaimed, I hack you a couple times while you're online, then you fail in 2 later attempts to disable me. You get zeroed (or very nearly so), whine on your legion comm, alert me and prairie dog my actions in the middle of my night, and I'm supposed to accept your ceasefire offer? At one point, I actually LET you get a few hacks and raids in so you'd have actions for me to zero later. Face it... you got it handed to you good during this little skirmish. I thoroughly enjoyed these last couple days. I'd taken a little break from PvP to finally finish the Taltherian chain but I'm back now.. :mrgreen:

I would think people would know by now what happens when they toss wormholes at TU. :roll:

At the time I hit the planet with wormholes, I didn't know it was a planet stolen from your legion in the first place. I was told that your legion stole it from mine, but that legion mate failed to mention that it belonged to your legion in the first place. It seems we have something in common. We both have asked for a cease fire after multiraiding and multihacking someone. And we're both disappointed that we can't raid a zero or negative. I wasn't going to alert you, but you posted that first message on my comm. If you didn't, this war wouldn't have happened in the first place. I must say, you're the only one who has given me any real challenge in war. Towards the end, it was actually getting fun for me. Far more so than the first sith war I was in. It was Plagueis (and Stormfront) vs The Sith Lords.

And let me get this straight ... You zero me and my legion mates, refuse an offer of peace, and after nearly zeroing me again, you want to ask for a cease fire? I offered a cease fire BEFORE you were zeroed, not after. :roll:

In our defense...what did you expect? You were like twice the rank of our highest rank at the time :p. Can't really come into a battle being 2x+ the rank of the next highest guy and expect it to get too fun without a bunch of artifact spam.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 am

RigorMortis wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

In our defense...what did you expect? You were like twice the rank of our highest rank at the time :p. Can't really come into a battle being 2x+ the rank of the next highest guy and expect it to get too fun without a bunch of artifact spam.

At first I thought it'd be fun. But since I was significantly stronger than any of you, the scuffle posed no challenge to me and got boring within a day or so. I'll give you this, one of you (I don't remember which) disabled me without spamming me with artifacts.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:31 am

Darth Flagitious wrote:

Which, of course, increased your actions left. Which allowed us to get more raids and hacks off of you before you were finally zeroed. After which you multiraided and multihacked me, but you didn't QUITE get my actions to zero. So although you were the last to get any raids or hacks, it turns out that you were the last to be zeroed. My hood's off to you for posing the greatest challenge I've ever faced in a GL war.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 am

Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

Which, of course, increased your actions left. Which allowed us to get more raids and hacks off of you before you were finally zeroed. After which you multiraided and multihacked me, but you didn't QUITE get my actions to zero. So although you were the last to get any raids or hacks, it turns out that you were the last to be zeroed.

I love the rationalizing lol. I couldn't QUITE get you back to zero since I was still locked from zeroing you and SheDevil (not sure if I got Kochan all the way to zero or not) and it took 3 of yinz to get me there. But as I said, all in good fun.

That's what the game is about, fun. From what I've seen so far of EoTS, that's what they're about too.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

Which, of course, increased your actions left. Which allowed us to get more raids and hacks off of you before you were finally zeroed. After which you multiraided and multihacked me, but you didn't QUITE get my actions to zero. So although you were the last to get any raids or hacks, it turns out that you were the last to be zeroed.

I love the rationalizing lol. I couldn't QUITE get you back to zero since I was still locked from zeroing you and SheDevil (not sure if I got Kochan all the way to zero or not) and it took 3 of yinz to get me there. But as I said, all in good fun.

That's what the game is about, fun. From what I've seen so far of EoTS, that's what they're about too.

what am i chopped liver

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

sith squirrel wrote:
what am i chopped liver

Sorry Squirrel, I was saving my counts for those closer to my rank. Contrary to what Neo thinks, I'm not a total asshat. Props to ya for swinging by though. ;)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 am
Profile WWW

stuffybeary wrote:
Epicownage wrote:
mysterion wrote:
^You can get these npcs/elites that give these terminals more damage you take more research you get and you can use more then one on a base

Alright anyone wanna actually explain to me in a way that doesn't cause me to have a brain tumor?

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Artifacts
It's under shadin data terminal toward the bottom. they probably took out alot of bases for 28m points

Thanks.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

In spite of KoChan being on vacation, and only having 3-5-5 actions, he was in fact - not- zeroed :P
Sounds like fun...wish I was around for the festivities

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Another level 5 meets doom at the hands of Empire Of The Sun.

Are you rank 500+ with a good ship build, enjoy hitting lvl 5-6 bases several times a day, PvP and over 100 NPC's alerted every day. Message me with your stats, and we'll consider you. :)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 pm

kirkeastment wrote:

Are you rank 500+ with a good ship build, enjoy hitting lvl 5-6 bases several times a day, PvP and over 100 NPC's alerted every day. Message me with your stats, and we'll consider you. :)

Ahh now if only I wasn't so loyal to TA...

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am

kirkeastment wrote:

jerk, you did a picture of like the only base I wasn't in the top 5 for :P I had work!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Profile WWW

JoshFFuller wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:

jerk, you did a picture of like the only base I wasn't in the top 5 for :P I had work!

Looks like I didn't even get to hit this base. :(

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 am

*FAKE*!!!! Mento didn't hit that base, so there'sno waaaay it could have been killed!

(trolololol)

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile WWW

So apparently a small sample size thinks that EotS is about rank...

I guess I figured that people would look at the legion, and see that we made the top 10 with a half full legion, and the mantra of pure ACTIVITY and FUN :)

This post serves as a bump, and a reminder, that we have the most active, and up and coming legion in the game....which equals a lot of FUN

Ave strength is 25k, with traders. Keep that in mind when applying...if you are rank 50 with 15k combined att and def, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 am

Ko-Chan wrote:
So apparently a small sample size thinks that EotS is about rank...

I guess I figured that people would look at the legion, and see that we made the top 10 with a half full legion, and the mantra of pure ACTIVITY and FUN :)

:-) I'm not high ranked and I was accepted at EoTS. It's a very chatty legion and I've made alot of new friends so far (KoChan for one). All the leaders are officers are gr8, extremely nice (approachable) and helpful. Yes, it's fun. I haven't had this much fun in a legion in sooo long! AND there is NO hate here, nobody hates on any other legion, nobody's out to get anybody, take the top spot, or any of that. Constant npcs, constant chatter, people to back you up, always something to do or someone to talk to, always something happening. It's a great group of guys (and girls!).

I was VERY hesitant to come here at first, worried about the low numbers at first. But I gave it a shot, and it's awesome. Try it, I bet you'll like it at EoTS. :-D

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

I definitely recommend this legion if you meet the requirements.Chatty group, very friendly, helpfull, tons of awesome planets alerted daily, lots of elites and bosses alerted each day, epic base fights.Everything you need in order to have fun and make your ship strong :)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:23 am

I am thinking about joining up with you guys Rank 978.

Right now I am a member of Ninja Pirates which is a ton of fun but I thinking about that next part of the game taking on the top legions and players level 6 bases and stuff.

Size Class: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer
Space: 6043 / 6044
Attack: 15457
Defense: 17683
Scan: 9410
Cloak: 5085
Cargo: 28489 / 37730
Upkeep: 8.5B
Lazuli: Hull +50% (for the medal) Builder: Upkeep +-50%

I have played a little less then 2 years. I am thinking about joining not 100% on this but I would like to know more about you guys, you seem like cool peeps. I feel my attack and energy are low but thats due to lots of power leveling which I find fun.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 pm

LeftyHa8er wrote:
I am thinking about joining up with you guys Rank 978.

Right now I am a member of Ninja Pirates which is a ton of fun but I thinking about that next part of the game taking on the top legions and players level 6 bases and stuff.

Size Class: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer
Space: 6043 / 6044
Attack: 15457
Defense: 17683
Scan: 9410
Cloak: 5085
Cargo: 28489 / 37730
Upkeep: 8.5B
Lazuli: Hull +50% (for the medal) Builder: Upkeep +-50%

I have played a little less then 2 years. I am thinking about joining not 100% on this but I would like to know more about you guys, you seem like cool peeps. I feel my attack and energy are low but thats due to lots of power leveling which I find fun.

Only problem with your stats is the builder profession, we will help you with your mining so you can switch professions.
Also sent a PM

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next