View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 THE DARK SIDE........ its DARK!!!! really really DARK!!! 

What is Obi Wan Kenobi's name when he is living on Tatooine??

What is Chewbacca's homeworld called??

Name the Rebel Rendezvous point during the battle for Endor??

If you can answer any of these questions.... then we will take you away for interrogation you Rebel Scum!!!

Enemy's of The Dark Side will not be tolerated!!

The Dark Side!!!

We may have a fascination for the coolest thing to do with Star Wars, but hey, we all need hobby's!!

"Once you accept it, the dark side is with you forever."
―Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun

The Dark Side!!!

What can we give you to help you embrace the power that we offer?

The Death Star, our base, is a level 7 ARTIFACT base, giving each and every member 65k of AP per day! Leadership have worked on the base to make sure it includes all of the holiday modules and has the maximum of space for its class!!

Apart from a really awesome base, we also like smashing bases!!!!
Our BASE GROUP runs on rolling locks, meaning as soon as one lock finishes, we are scanning for a new base! Every single member will have bases there ready to hit 3 times a day!! It doesnt matter where you live, you could live in Timbuktoo, or Australia, and still have base fights every single day!!

And speaking of smashing things.... ELITES!!!!! Our Team are mad for some Elite/Boss action! They hunt all day every day, bringing the team a fresh set of different Elite/Boss's ALL THE TIME!!!

If we arent looking at the Elites, we sure do like something else to play with, and there is nothing more enjoyable than sitting back chatting to friends while sipping a nice cool beverage and smashing some poor ship from another legion who probably didnt deserve it... but hey, they just happened to be on your BT!!!

So, i know you are getting really excited now, but hey aren't we all excited!!!!

So lets go over those points, STRONG BASE, BASE GROUP, ELITES/BOSS'S/NPC'S, PVP.... but wait, there's more!

Every man and his dog legion bought themselves one of them fancy legion missions modules, and wanting to be part of the cool crowd, we did too! So The Dark Side are running LEGION MISSION's as well!! With a committed team, and every one of us flexible and willing to hit the hard task, you can bet we get a bunch of completions on them too!

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
―Darth Zannah

The Dark Side is one of the older legions of Galaxy Legion, created by Baltar and Qcubed to create a rival to some of the other top legions at the dawn of the legions system.
Since our early days we have strived to uphold a strong tradition of smashing anything that opposes us, while maintaining good friendships with key figures throughout the galaxy.

With the legion stalwarts remaining by our side, we have slowly continued to gather our power, and push forward with the agenda of The Dark Side!

The legion holds true to its initial values, and leadership continue to plot a course of action for all of our members to bring more power and glory for all Dark Siders!!!

"To those of you who believe they are immune to any of these stages…I say you are already victim to the dark side's seductive tendrils, and urge you to listen as you have never listened before."
―Tolaris Shim

As we grow in power, we spread it to those who will follow us! The Dark Side is very proud to have Dark Side Acolytes, The Dark Justice, and The Abyss as members of The Dark Side Family of legions!! To all who follow the path of The Dark Side, we offer the same thing, knowledge, power, glory......

So we ask you this!
Do you have what it takes to join us??
Will you be active, and support your legion mates like family??
Will you be there, as a member of our team, striving to better yourself, and add your name to the honor roll of all true Dark Siders??

If you said yes to these questions..... take a walk!!

if you said YES!!!!! to these questions, then come to us, embrace the power, embrace The Dark Side!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... 9uaWQ9MjY3

Last edited by Ben78 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 am, edited 17 times in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 am

The Dark Side Olympics have finished up with some great results!

All of our Gold Medallists will be Receiving a fully uplifted VL Toxic!!

All of our Silver Medallists will be receiving 3 storage towers!!

All of our Bronze medallists will be receiving a 20 pack of repair nano's, nanite caps, drannik sabs, time manips, shield amps and shield restorers!!

Our Olympics were held in 6 individual events, Ranking, PVPing, NPCing, Hacks, Raids, and Medal Points

The event went for 16 days, from the opening to the closing ceremony's at the London Olympics.

Our Gold Medallists are
Ranking: Splargy, 56 ranks
PVP: HELLtoPAY, 334 kills
NPC: CALano, with 8629 NPC kills
Hacks: Kinshara, with 94 hacks
Raids: Kinshara, with 221 raids
Medal Points: CALano, with 120 medal points

Our Silver Medallists are
Ranking: TankBen, with 50 ranks
PVP: Kinshara, with 260 kills
NPC: Splargy, with 6722 NPC kills
Hacks: CALano, with 76 hacks
Raids: HELLtoPAY, with 201 raids
Medal Points: Micl, with 95 medal points

Our Bronze Medallists are
Ranking: CALano, with 45 ranks
PVP: CALano, with 101 kills
NPC: Micl, with 6084 NPC kills
Hacks: Thumar, with 48 hacks
Raids: CALano, with 79 raids
Medal Points: HelloKitty, with 70 medal points

Some great results there, my jaw hit the floor at some of the great efforts some of our members put in!!

Congratulations to all of our winners, and thankyou to all members who participated!!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

You do realise 3 storage towers is worth more then a uplifted toxic...

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

in some ways yes it is, but if i wanted the toxics uplifted i would have had to leave the legion and go to tree, who has them at the best price of 1500 ctp, then i'd have to wait for a week to begin alerting planets to him.

Instead i had Kirkeas come to the legion and in less than 1 week i had all 6 uplifted, it cost me more but was well worth it.

If our members would prefer the storages instead of the toxics they are welcome to ask for them instead.

Thank you for your interest in our Olympics mysterion

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm

well good point But good job to kinshara does he get 2 toxics and 3 storages?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm

yes he does, he's one of the great achievers of our legion event, it was a pretty close competition between Kinshara and HELLtoPAY, they were both gunning very hard for the kills and raids medals :)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

The Dark Side, it's what made Darth Vader awesome :)

Join Today and let us help you become awesome too!!!

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am

Have you ever felt that you had great people skills, are able to manage groups of people and had some great ideas?

Officer positions available for the right applicant!

Apply today if you want to take up the challenge of helping lead a strong legion!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2MIB8o ... r_embedded

Super funny, once you get to the end of it, before then it's kinda disturbing :D

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 am

Looking to recruit Saboteurs!

If you think you have what it takes to join a great legion, then send us a request today!!

Rank minimum can be lowered for the right applicant/s!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 am

Our latest Legion Event is about to begin!!

I dont want to say much about what it is, but i can tell you it's called:

Aye, Aye Captain!!

Join us today for your chance to be part of a great team and join in our event!!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 am

The Dark Side drama and war free for 365 da.......... oooops messages coming in

Come join The Dark Side, we promise fun!!!! :lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 am

Are you guys still recruiting..? Rank 588...

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:51 pm

PM sent

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 am

There are a few spots available! Come by HR and sign over all your worldly posses.....I mean come join a fantastic crew!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

This is always going to be my home and where my Ship will call home. There is something special about this legion that I cannot express in words. Love these guys!

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:28 am

...Plus I have beer to go around. Lets have some fun ;)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 am

Good people
Great times

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 am

Right now we are looking for a couple of big hitters!!

Apply today and see what we can offer you in the way of "inducements" (bribes) :)

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 am

Some little known facts about The Dark Side that you might not know

One of our members holds the world record for singing back to back Barbra Streisand songs while petting a goldfish, He sang for 3 weeks 2 days 6 hours and 12 minutes, he only stopped because the goldfish bit his finger!

We all own the same matching pyjamas

Qcubed took his name from the back of a milk carton, apparently it's a measurement of hydrolyses!

If all member of The Dark Side think about it really hard....... we can hear each others thoughts, until Tinomony's over riding thoughts about boobs become too loud!

Holus is such a ladies man that he once slept with Hilary Clinton and Mother Therese at the same time!!

Join us at The Dark Side, if fun was spelled with 11 letters, it would be fffffuuunnn or it could be The Dark Side!!!

some or all facts may have been made up, or i might have imagined them, or just wished really really hard for them to be true!! :)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next