View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Reset Account - Rank 755 update! 

Time for an update!

I finally hit 10k unbuffed hull! though I still need to research more hull, just tier 1 fermonics atm.

Productions:

Mining - 3051 units / hour
Artifacts - 12767 points / hour
Research - 7287 research / hour

Ive stopped adding Engineers and been focusing on just TOs, Helmsmen are low still as I am saving for the velox thrusters.
I am also working hard to maintain a small amount of decks, I am yet to see someone my rank with less! :P

Any questions ask away! :)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 am

Yes, did you spend any $$$ before resetting, and have you spent any after resetting. The reason I ask is I'm thinking of resetting.. Again, but I've spent a lot of money this time round.

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
XxDarthDexterxX wrote:
Yes, did you spend any $$$ before resetting, and have you spent any after resetting. The reason I ask is I'm thinking of resetting.. Again, but I've spent a lot of money this time round.

LOLOLOL

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
XxDarthDexterxX wrote:

LOLOLOL

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

XxDarthDexterxX wrote:

I did spend before resetting, yes and have tried to limit my spending after resetting.

I would only suggest resetting if you are really unhappy with the game. but dont otherwise

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:53 pm

vnice improvement in hull CRazor.

how about pvp / npc kills ?

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

I do not understand why you reset. You say u were unhappy with the game, but yet you are ranking up quickly and it just makes no sense. Was it your stats you were unhappy with?? cause being 1300 kills and 70 deaths means nothing. When 1st reading this I though u were gonna slow rank really slow which would make even less sense because as you said u were bored with the game.

I am not a fan with someone starting over unless they are 2k+ in rank and want to redo things, but being at rank 400 or 700 and wanting to restart makes non sense imo. You can easily fix things where you went wrong np.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 am

Found you on the BT a couple times (even hacked you some. You give nice rewards :D ) but I like you ship. I never realized you had such a small ship, probably because when I went to your "Ship" tab, it was all Unknown which doesn't really make any sense because you have no cloaking modules installed and I run 230 scan all the time...
Anyways, ship is smexy. Keep it up, but I have one question: why a SSB? I have more attack and defense than you, more decks, more production (except artifact) more hull, more you name it, I got more xD . The only thing that you could do better than me is PvP, which will kind of not be useful later on (unless you're planning to PvP your way to the end). My question is why did you chose a SSB? what can it provide better than a MSB or LSB can?

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:27 am

LPenguin wrote:
I do not understand why you reset. You say u were unhappy with the game, but yet you are ranking up quickly and it just makes no sense. Was it your stats you were unhappy with?? cause being 1300 kills and 70 deaths means nothing. When 1st reading this I though u were gonna slow rank really slow which would make even less sense because as you said u were bored with the game.

I am not a fan with someone starting over unless they are 2k+ in rank and want to redo things, but being at rank 400 or 700 and wanting to restart makes non sense imo. You can easily fix things where you went wrong np.

I reset because I was unhappy in general. i got no enjoyment from playing the game, resetting gave the game life again for me. I did slow rank at first until i hit rank 230, and I have been ranking moderately since then.

senatorhung wrote:
vnice improvement in hull CRazor.

how about pvp / npc kills ?

1268 PvP kills and 4920 NPCs, I would like to npc more, but find it hard as I am working quite a bit atm and have limited time to play.

Topherousenator wrote:
My question is why did you chose a SSB? what can it provide better than a MSB or LSB can?

Im not a SSB, im just choosing to keep as lower damage cap as I can until I have researched sufficient modules to put on my ship. I hope to move into a MSB later on in the game. I find that although most people/NPCs can hit my damage cap, im trying to get better hull etc to die less.so forcing myself to get better, if i had a larger ship there would be less pressure to improve.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 am

Rank 500 Update!!

My attack is buffed with a crimson amp and foci (+15%, +5%) normal attack is 5235.
Shields are also buffed with a shield amp.

Do to my incompetence with paint, i cant do a screenshot of my modules, only real upgrades have been:

Added 342 decks
upgraded tier 1 fermionic plating to tier 1 syncos.
added:
Attack:
2x chromatic cannons.

Defence:
2x velox thrusters, 4x dark phase engines, 4x silthion t-phase ultricles, 2x trinity cores and an Auto evasive node

Productions:

My next ingame goals are to attempt to slow my ranking down as well as reaching 20k arti p/h :)
Any questions please ask!! :P

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:32 pm

woohoo finally somone in my rank range thats poorer than me

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am

elerian wrote:

Lmao im extremely careless with my spending :P but a few day saving and ill make 10 bill+

Productions update:
Rank 529

Mining: 4737 (Stole a nice 15x Toxic)
Research: 8190
Artifact: 19697 (Made some headway with the Trellith Chain, Still not finished it though. Also finished making a 22x MC oceanic and finished a 20x Gaia)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Crazor wrote:
elerian wrote:

Lmao im extremely careless with my spending :P but a few day saving and ill make 10 bill+

ahh your cute :mrgreen: I make ~ 900 M per hour, I just have alot of upkeeps to look out fore

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Rank 565 update: Official slow ranking (kinda)

Been working hard on increasing my TO's, all rank points are currently going into this.

Current modules installed:

Attack:
Heavy Antiproton Cannon x8, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4
Dominion Cannon - Mark III x4, Ion Pulse Ballistae x4
Taltherian Sentry x4, Prototype Mech XV
Chromatic Cannon x2, Combat Analyzer, Drone Cluster,

Defence:
Velox Thruster x3, Sha'din Forcevoider x2,
Dark Phase Engine x4, Silthion T-Phase Utricle x4,
Auto-Evasion Node, Trinity-Core Drive x2,
Chron-Pulse Drive, Thrust Stabilizer, Subspace Compressor

Hull:
Kalvium Fortified Plating x2, Scruuge Hypernode x2,
Korteth Plating x2, Mylarai Plasma Lance x4,
Silthion Exo-Plating x3, Protean Armory x3,
Tractor Beam, Impact Absorber

Energy:
Lazuli Tevrazon Core x4, Dark Mutagen Battery,
Krionite Transducer, Omicron Injector,
Chron-Transistor, Exotic Dynamo

No modules currently installed in Shields, Sensors or Cloak, as I dont use them or have the space for them.

I am currently running with no researched hull on as I dont have the decks for it atm, still working on getting ship bots to bring the rest of my non research stuff on.

Productions:

Working hard to increase my arti production, stolen a few nice gaias that are still currently bricked.

My current research and Research Tree. working on Nulls atm, currently 0/3. nothing else has been researched apart from obvi barriers: 1/3

Any questions or suggestions on what I can improve/add?

CRazor

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:47 am

Crazor wrote:

CRazor

You should start adding those high end relays, they will definitely help you. I also like you AP/H, a nice increase.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm
Profile WWW

pvp and npc kills ?

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

ARustyTinCan wrote:
Crazor wrote:

CRazor

You should start adding those high end relays, they will definitely help you. I also like you AP/H, a nice increase.

Thanks, I do need to research more into the energy tree.

Re. my AP/H, upped it by about 2k p/h in the last 2 days from my very helpful legion mates alerting planets for me! :P

senatorhung wrote:
pvp and npc kills ?

Took a step back from PvP while I worked on the no hacks/raids medal.

I'm only NPCing when something good turns up on my Tab atm.

CRazor

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

A quick update!

Started my galactic tour so ive been traveling quite a bit!

Crew update:

Finally hit 5k TO's! its taken a while and I still need more but its good for now.

Productions:
Minerals 5671 units / hour
Artifacts 24759 points / hour - this would be higher but I added defence to a C 17x arti irrad with a ring and a C 4x arti plasma (current talth project). each lost 1 +12 each. around 300 arti p/h!
Production: 8638 research / hour

A full update coming shortly!

CRazor

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Just hovering off rank 600 atm, I am attempting to hit 20k ship strength before I level - Looking unlikely as I am only at 15k currently (10k attack and 5k defence) with 1 level to go.

I am still to finish research Exergonic Inverter, around 3 days for the last one, then strait onto Trans-Entropy Drives.

Will update fully when I reach rank 600!

CRazor

Thu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Rank 600 update!

My attack is currently buffed, its is usually 10,023

Productions:

Since my last crew update (9 days ago) I have added:
121 Decks
2930 Cargo
15 Engineers
462 Tactical Officers
217 Helmsmen
270 Scientists

I have been working hard to up my A p/h - my current goal is 30k p/h.
Although I did not achieve my goal of 20k Ship strength by rank 600 (only managed 15,468) I think 30k ship strength by rank 700 is easily manageable.

Any questions ask away!

CRazor

Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next