View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Lookin' fer Pirates t' join a Lvl 8 Artifact Base 

Pirates of the Cove

Ye think ye got wot's it takes t' be a Pirate? Ye be lookin' at t'e right legion. Take a gander at wot we got t' offer ye.

Player vs. Player:

We currently do not have any SNAPs or NAPs. Feel free to PVP to your hearts content. The more the merrier.

Basing:

We are members in a large and powerful Battle Group. Disabling bases is part of what we do best. Get your silvers te fill yer coffers.

NPC:

The battle tabs are full of Elites every day. No rules on the elites. Tap or lock. Get your modules or CTP that you may not already have. Elites range from the lowest to even the higher elites. Lots of participation so they won't die on your battle tab.

Legion Stats:

Level 8 Base. Low Disable Rate. Artifact Production 7x Mega Rich with EQUAL SHARES EVERY DAY. Typical pull of 95-112k per day. Maxed out modules. Nearly full CT Lab(minus the latest one) and Universal Maintenance Module.

Legion Missions:

Active participation with Legion Missions. Frequent successful completion will help you get your ship to top shape.

Sharing:

Need something to finish a mission? Help guarding that planet you just liberated? Looking for a planet? Need an uplift of a Toxic or Gas planet? Nothing is too difficult to help you meet your goals.

Trading:

We have lots of large Legion Trading Partners. Many of whom are very active traders. Hit the forums, trade your stuff and check the list. You may not have to friend someone just to get some Arti's, CTP, EM or other trade-able items. Even if they aren't on our list, we may be able to add them.

Social:

Very active legion leads to a very active communication channel. Someone online nearly all the time.

What we are looking for:

Level 500+ players. If you are lower than that we have a few sub legions who would love to have you. Stay in one of them permanently or meet the minimum and move up to Pirates of the Cove.

Looking for active players. We like to keep our percentage at 100% with very few if any empty slots. Makes protecting your planets much better. Active players equals more Elites, planet shares and Legion Mission completions.

Every Race is accepted.

Sub Legions:

Our Sub Legions are a good place to get started if you do not meet our needs and would like to eventually become a Pirate. They get preferential consideration for joining over other players.

Vanguard of the Cove
    Spyders of the Cove

Last edited by dannic on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Bump - Places filling fast

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 am

Yarr we be up ta 50 members now. The rebuilding be movin a wee bit fast so get yer gear packed and be all ye can be at P.O.T.C..

Now remember this Gents, Do ye know why there NO wenches in yer legion?
I can tell ya why that be, The wenches love Pirates! And they all be here!

HEY dont forget we have a special place in our pirate hearts for our four legged friends, So feel free to bring ye pets aboard when ye join up!
Image ImageImage

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Bump - Few places left - If ye make the grade, get your scurvy ships over to POTC

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
I look forward to zeroing all of you.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:

If you don't have anything nice to say about a legions recruitment thread, I would suggest not saying anything at all. Just makes you look bad.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
ulises6419 wrote:
PLURVIOUS wrote:

If you don't have anything nice to say about a legions recruitment thread, I would suggest not saying anything at all. Just makes you look bad.

Zeroed POTC ships is nice.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:
ulises6419 wrote:
PLURVIOUS wrote:

Zeroed POTC ships is nice.

Go flame somewhere else.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

lookin' fer five new Pirates. Why be in a legion that can't help ye? Take advantage o' a large, active legion. Ye need te be at least 400 rank. However, we can help ye even iffen ye be lower than that. Our subs are designed te help ye get te where ye can move up te Pirates o' te Cove when ye meet the requirements.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:02 am

Lookin' fer some new pirates to fill open spots. Iffen ye think ye be pirate enough to join, look us up.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 am

BUMP - Rank 400+ only

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 am

Unlike many other legions you will go see, We have Equal Shares every day. Regardless if you are a leader or not. Doesn't matter how much you contribute to the base.

Many others will make the base share a percentage based on your donation to the base on the weekends. Some will make it leaders only on the weekends. Not so at Pirates of the Cove. Everyone gets between 80k-94K Artifact pulls daily.

Why join legions which limit your ability to gather the one resource you need?

Be a Pirate.

Wed May 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Not my crew but I was just over that ways for a pickup or two.

Good bunch of guys n gals. Fairly helpful to their newer members.

Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 pm

It be a Pirate Life for ye. Only a few slots in th' crew open. Don't wait too long and miss out.

Changed the rank te 500+

But Wait! There's More!

We be providin' planet uplifts te loyal members as well.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 am

Upgraded our base so we be havin' e'en more Artifact production wit more trade pacts. Lookin' fer Active players interested in killin' bases e'ery few hours an' completin' Legion Missions. Get out o' that dead end legion ye be in an' join th' crew at Pirates of the Cove.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Have a few open slots for Active players. Stop by and join an active legion.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Up to 23 Trading Slots. Get in on the base production today. 500+ rank players who want to be active with npc's, bases and legion missions.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]