View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Peticks ship log: Rank 1815 ZMB 

Quick links
Quote:
Rank 100 stats linkRank 135 stats
    Stats located bellow the quicklinks
Rank 200 stats quick linkRank 208 Quicklink (1 year)Rank 381 QuicklinkRank 500ish QuicklinkRank 550 quicklinkRank 580 Quick LinkRank 600 Quick LinkRank 610 Quick LinkRank 638 Quick link (2 years)Rank 723 QuicklinkRank 757 QuicklinkRank 830 Quicklink
Rank 891 QuicklinkRank 965 QuicklinkRank 981 Quicklink
Rank 1036 Quicklink
Rank 1100 Quicklink
Rank 1150 Quicklink
Rank 1200 Quicklink
Rank 1315 Quicklink:
Rank 1415 Quicklink:
Rank 1480 update 1 (ssb) Quicklink
Rank 1480 update 2 (msb) Quicklink
Rank 1550 Quicklink
Rank 1615 Quicklink
Rank 1650 Quicklink
Rank 1715 Quicklink
Rank 1750 Quicklink
Rank 1815 Quicklink

Rank 135 stats
How am I doing rank 135
General stats
Equiptment
Im planning to be a small ship build so Won't be adding any more decks to my ship. My main aim is to continue raiding intensively since autoranking doesn't hold much apeal to me at least not for a long time. I plan to research contiuum beacons then deeper into hull and then +12s.
Continuum beacons because as a silliax I can fit all 5 and as a explorer with tachylon cylinder and subspace seeker with protogrid styrll seeker and continuum I should have 9153 scan which should be around about enough for the omniscient medal (at least acording to the wiki) if not I'll have to add a few more decks

So how am I doing? Any imput and comparasons around my rank would be nice

Thanks

Stark Tech Inside

Last edited by Peticks on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 32 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 pm

On an overall not, your ship looks good. You have all your dom III's in already, which gives you an advantage over having to scramble for reds later :P

Hull research and attack research need more work though, I'm around rank 50 and the good ships here are already flying around with what you have equipped :P

Keep up the good work and merry Christmas!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Pikavader wrote:
On an overall not, your ship looks good. You have all your dom III's in already, which gives you an advantage over having to scramble for reds later :P

Hull research and attack research need more work though, I'm around rank 50 and the good ships here are already flying around with what you have equipped :P

but ask them who is paying for their ship and they generally keep quite :roll:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Pikavader wrote:

I'll definatly agree I need to go deeper into hull but attack research will have very minimal benifits for me since Im going ssb. One of my belifes is that planets should have more invested at least research wise than your ship. Planets are the foundation of a good ship and the foundations must be built first. hence why I put so much research into sensors, planet defences, ct lab for structures and soon structures while the rest of my research is standard at best.
Merry christmas to you too ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Productions are around average, but with your potential, are low. Aim for 2k MU/ 5k+ AP/ 5k RP by rank 200, shooting for the AP before anything else. If you plan of being an SSB, finish fermonics, finish +12s. Continuums do not seem necessary at this point, where better investments of research exist.

I have completely derailed myself from PvP working on the Kronyn mission chain (not a good thing at all), ranking up approximately 80 times in the process of doing so, gaining nearly no strength since then. I am still running only +8s and will begin the upgrade to +12s directly in ~1 1/3 months.

As of today, these are my unbuffed stats as Kronyn (No racial stat boosts):

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 pm

PaulHsiao wrote:
Productions are around average, but with your potential, are low. Aim for 2k MU/ 5k+ AP/ 5k RP by rank 200, shooting for the AP before anything else. If you plan of being an SSB, finish fermonics, finish +12s. Continuums do not seem necessary at this point, where better investments of research exist.

I have completely derailed myself from PvP working on the Kronyn mission chain (not a good thing at all), ranking up approximately 80 times in the process of doing so, gaining nearly no strength since then. I am still running only +8s and will begin the upgrade to +12s directly in ~1 1/3 months.

Wow your productions are a great deal higher than mine. I know your a reset player so did you keep any planets? Also do you have a mission dyson or exotic. Im probably going to aim for a higher artifact points production but lower research production because Im in a research base and plan not to leave. It may be better to go to a artifact legion yes but im realy enjoying raiders of the cove (research base) and thats the most important thing.
Your right that continuum beacons are a tangent. I'll go down hulls first then +12s then back to continuum beacons.
Soon as I get some gp i'll abandon those gas planets I took at low rank and get more artifact. I thought I was getting a decent production out of 31 planets but I guess I need to work on getting better planets. Thanks for the comparason and have a Merry christmas ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Peticks wrote:
PaulHsiao wrote:

Wow your productions are a great deal higher than mine. I know your a reset player so did you keep any planets? Also do you have a mission dyson or exotic. Im probably going to aim for a higher artifact points production but lower research production because Im in a research base and plan not to leave. It may be better to go to a artifact legion yes but im realy enjoying raiders of the cove (research base) and thats the most important thing.
Your right that continuum beacons are a tangent. I'll go down hulls first then +12s then back to continuum beacons.
Soon as I get some gp i'll abandon those gas planets I took at low rank and get more artifact. I thought I was getting a decent production out of 31 planets but I guess I need to work on getting better planets. Thanks for the comparason and have a Merry christmas ;)

No mission exotic, no mission dyson. Nope, no planets were kept, all of them sucked anyway. lol. Lousy scan runs, most of my planets are no good.
I would still stress that +12s should come first, since it will boost productions, and help you afford the best modules later on.

Thank you. Merry Christmas, have a good one :)

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am

elerian wrote:
Pikavader wrote:

but ask them who is paying for their ship and they generally keep quite :roll:

Haha, true. But a rank 50's upkeep is typically pennies for higher ranks.
Personally, I've never had to clutter legion comm asking for credits. Selling a few artifacts is more than sufficient to keep my ship going :)

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am

Yarr! Nice looking ship peticks! I am way behind you on production, Ive definately got to get 12s and some better scanners may pm you and drop in at raiders a while if that's ok,

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 am

hey, i have more atk and def than u, but larger ship...
I am hitting u if u come up on my bt to see how much dmg we do to each other!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Your ship is very good. Get +12 production buildings if you can research and afford them. If you can't afford +12s get +8s or +10s.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 am

Rank 200 update
General stats
Ship Stats
Productions (I have a mission exotic but no mission dyson)
Ship stuffs (Only just got anubix so predictably its rank 1)

Im still focusing on raiding/pvp though the leaderboards still a long way off. My ships a ssb (hopefully will become a true ssb eventualy). Any advice on research, mods to fit, things to focus on and any comparasons would be usefull. Thanks :)

Stark Tech Inside

Wed May 01, 2013 11:52 pm

looking good to me. you will be true.ssb sometime after rank 400, so you are just around halfway there.

with no mission dyson, your arti production is excellent.

i noticed you are kronyn. have you unlocked zolazin as well ? the extra 2 npc slots might help you boost your npc kills.

i am also hovering under 1B daily upkeep ... but still on fermis so you are doing well with syncos. pvp'ers will likely have to burn 500 energy to chew on you.

i would also get your engineers above 1k ... you should not be using cores unless you are just about to rank up.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
looking good to me. you will be true.ssb sometime after rank 400, so you are just around halfway there.

i noticed you are kronyn. have you unlocked zolazin as well ? the extra 2 npc slots might help you boost your npc kills.

i am also hovering under 1B daily upkeep ... but still on fermis so you are doing well with syncos. pvp'ers will likely have to burn 500 energy to chew on you.

i would also get your engineers above 1k ... you should not be using cores unless you are just about to rank up.

Thanks for the complement. Yep I've done the zolazin chain to the point you ge the extra slots. I'll probably be adding the engineers up a bit once I've reached 2k tactical officer though Energys not realy that important. aside from hitting bases a lil , eruditing, and raiding (icefish zeroing) my energy doesn't get used much

Stark Tech Inside

Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Peticks wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

Thanks for the complement. Yep I've done the zolazin chain to the point you ge the extra slots. I'll probably be adding the engineers up a bit once I've reached 2k tactical officer though Energys not realy that important. aside from hitting bases a lil , eruditing, and raiding (icefish zeroing) my energy doesn't get used much

yes, energy is not generally important for slower rankers ... however, as i mentioned before, you are flying with cores which is not ideal. replacing cores with engineers is much better ... gives you more deck space to play with.

also ... whenever you get access to legion missions ... you will wish you had more energy. there are a couple of sweet ones that give zero xp but require 5k to 10k energy use in 3 days. i had to use GP for refills to get those done, so i have now put a renewed focus on energy (1:1 engineers and tacs).

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 am
Profile WWW

So I just reached the 1 year mark ( Horray :) ) and decided to update this log
General stats
Ship stats
Productions (still mission exotic but no dyson)
Ship stuffs (anubix slowly increasing in rank 11 atm)

So whats changed.
Recent milestones: I've reached maruder level and am on the boards as I said I was aiming for last time i updated. Looking to climb further still however.
Reached 60 shots to kill level (inc sheilds)

I've been ranking very slowly recently mainly because I haven't seen anything realy gripping that gives a high rate of xp most of my energy going to basing and raiding. However I have updated my relays and reactors so that when needed I have a greater supply of energy. Once I reach rank 210 Im planning to do the slitheon chain to open up more planet slots and so I can have a chance at finding the hybrid.
Im now also starting to go through the mylarai chain to get the kalvium platings (and of course more planet slots)
So! any comparasons opinions or advice would be usefull.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm

So I decided out of the blue to update this. big change since last log
general stats
(this is more a rule of thumb for non crew/cargo figures. My attack energy and hull/sheild change drasticly depending on what im doing at any time. Hull is at 9317 and shield is at 5010 with nothing installed)
Im normaly a talth excavator. just waiting to earn the gp to change back
Ship stats
Productions
(again without excavator atm, And still no mission dyson :P )
Specifics

So whats new
  • Medals: Currently sitting at 700 medal points.
  • Autoranked the talth chain to around rank 340ish
  • Found the Caeleon but still hunting for the lavai regularly.
  • Achived the omniscient which, for my tiny ship, Was a huge effort (exactly why im currently a sillixx explorer)
  • Upgraded proteans from armouries to arsenals
  • Maxed out the anubix
  • Bought the appatious (sadly no fearcaster, gp limitations) its currently at rank 7 and growing nicely.
  • Reached the milestone of just over 100 shots to kill with hulls installed and inc sheilds. Unbuffed
  • Unlocked the ust and finding it hard to resist using all the shiny buffs at every possible opittunity :P
  • Rose to 21st on the raidsboard, currently climbing with over 1k tms to burn.
  • Namalaked exotica for just under two hours a few days back :P . Was good fun
Current goals
  • Reach the top 20, and hopefull the top 10 eventualy on the raidsboard
  • Complete the exotica medals.
  • Reach 800 medal points and upgrade/max the biospheric decimators and CK69 assult sentry
  • reach over 20k artifact/hour (got a few planets to invade from the omniscient medal)

Any suggestions/comparasons welcome.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am

Had a few requests asking how I got omniscient with 436 decks (480 with sillixx)
1 base scan, 5 from ai supercomputer and 25 from tachyon router for 31 scan with nothing installed
4800 from 5 continuum analyzer mk 3s for a total of 4831 scan
Explorer bonus kicks in here raising scan to 5797
Tachyon cylinder + subspace seeker increase scan to 6022
Stryll seeker 6624
Continuum beacon 7618
Ust scan buff 8075
Scan till you grey out here because the next part isn't infinitly repeatable

8075 scan from the setup up there
Protogrid access console for 9690 scan, enough to get the omniscient medal, Just make sure you have enough energy to scan constantly for 5 minuets each time you use one as if you fail to reach omniscient and have used all 5 you HAVE to add more decks

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Very nice SSB, i thought you had more hull but still, a minimum of 100 hits to kill is a great achievement... Keep it up!

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:07 am

whatisthis wrote:
Very nice SSB, i thought you had more hull but still, a minimum of 100 hits to kill is a great achievement... Keep it up!

100 shots?

(10517 hull + 5010 shield) / (240 damage cap) = 64.69

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next