View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Hacking 

draxsiss wrote:
Cornholio wrote:
just an idea, but a small exp amount from hacks

10 exp Critical Success: You will steal the location of a planet in the enemy ship's database
8 exp Success: You will steal some research points from the enemy ship
6 exp Unsuccessful: No research points awarded
4 exp Failure: Enemy ship will counter-hack and steal research from your ship
2 exp Critical Failure: Enemy ship will counter-hack and steal the location of one of your planets

lvling process is slow as heck when you hack , hehe

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Ranking is a BAD thing not a good thing, now if I could figure out some way of taking away xp... then you might on to something! Ranking means less time with good npcs/worse pvp targets. The only thing ranking gives you is extra planet slots, all other perks of ranking can be simulated by pullable artifacts .

Probably the worst idea I have ever heard...

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 am
Namekian wrote:
draxsiss wrote:
Cornholio wrote:
just an idea, but a small exp amount from hacks

10 exp Critical Success: You will steal the location of a planet in the enemy ship's database
8 exp Success: You will steal some research points from the enemy ship
6 exp Unsuccessful: No research points awarded
4 exp Failure: Enemy ship will counter-hack and steal research from your ship
2 exp Critical Failure: Enemy ship will counter-hack and steal the location of one of your planets

lvling process is slow as heck when you hack , hehe

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Ranking is a BAD thing not a good thing, now if I could figure out some way of taking away xp... then you might on to something! Ranking means less time with good npcs/worse pvp targets. The only thing ranking gives you is extra planet slots, all other perks of ranking can be simulated by pullable artifacts .

Probably the worst idea I have ever heard...

Oh yeah, well, it's been over three and a half months since these were suggested, and it's not as if you haven't had your share of terrible suggestions. I'm not even sure which suggestion you're talking about there, but it doesn't matter. Neither one is a good idea, but they aren't just flat-out terrible either.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6